blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:35:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  OFFICIAL FORTNITE THREAD (the computer game)
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OFFICIAL FORTNITE THREAD (the computer game)  (Read 5285 times)
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2018, 08:03:34 PM »

PUBG > Fortnite tho for sure.

That's just an opinion but it's mine too Smiley

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2018, 08:07:13 PM »

fortnite own the engine that PUBG is built on. they went from being the lead support giver to PUBG development to releasing their own game that failed to compete with it and then they made it free to play to try anythign to fuck them and that made it take off in size 

cheeky bastards. shame as the building aspect isn't a terrible idea it's just very kiddy 3rd person get shot build a wall rinse repeat. height should always win. prefer the more tactical options and shooting skill of pubg. obv have a bias tho Cheesy
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2018, 01:09:56 AM »

fortnite own the engine that PUBG is built on. they went from being the lead support giver to PUBG development to releasing their own game that failed to compete with it and then they made it free to play to try anythign to fuck them and that made it take off in size 

cheeky bastards. shame as the building aspect isn't a terrible idea it's just very kiddy 3rd person get shot build a wall rinse repeat. height should always win. prefer the more tactical options and shooting skill of pubg. obv have a bias tho Cheesy

Would quite probably prefer pubg if it was a bit less intense on my shit graphics card :p

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2018, 02:06:57 PM »

Prefer the incredibly frustrating PUBG, which I'm hooked on.  My boys are extremely good at Fortnite, especially my youngest who is a stone cold killer to the point he has god like status in his school lol  He came on PUBG for a laugh the other day and walked out of Pochinki with 17 kills. He has been doing a lot of video editing should launch his Mixer channel properly soon hopefully.  To listen to the 2 of them talk (12 and 14), you realise why you can't win - and how they game so many scenario prior to playing and also on the hoof.  Its no wonder kids transition to poker so easily

just make sure they play 1st person not 3pp 
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2018, 03:56:20 PM »

One change I wish they would make it some kind of tiers for how you get matched up.

Maidens for people who never won a match and then less than 10 wins and less than 100 wins.

It is really fun, even though I'm terrible. I've never played Pubg but from what I've read it is a lot slower and a lot more hiding in the undergrowth?

If anyone wants to add me and do Blonde Squads sometime, my username on there is also bergeroo. I don't really like playing solos so much so I've been playing random squads with people when there was nobody who I knew online. There is a group of Iranian guys who want me to get then a British visa every time we win a match and this Albianian kid who is a machine. Other than that it is usually French teenagers who shout abuse at me for being a noob.
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2018, 07:17:42 PM »

One change I wish they would make it some kind of tiers for how you get matched up.

Maidens for people who never won a match and then less than 10 wins and less than 100 wins.

It is really fun, even though I'm terrible. I've never played Pubg but from what I've read it is a lot slower and a lot more hiding in the undergrowth?

If anyone wants to add me and do Blonde Squads sometime, my username on there is also bergeroo. I don't really like playing solos so much so I've been playing random squads with people when there was nobody who I knew online. There is a group of Iranian guys who want me to get then a British visa every time we win a match and this Albianian kid who is a machine. Other than that it is usually French teenagers who shout abuse at me for being a noob.

how you play is up to you. the main difference is fornite is faster, more kiddie-suited and you can instantly build yourself hard cover to hide behind.

PUBG was born from military simulators which had modified game modes made for free by people for fun. now those were the camping in bushes game modes Cheesy
bunnydas8888

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2018, 02:21:09 AM »

Anyone been playing pubg mobile? Just released a new update with an "arcade" mode where there's only 27ish ppl and game area starts tiny.
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2018, 10:26:45 PM »

My Son has played it, he states it is boring
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: