blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 01:06:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  It's Time We had an *Official NHL Betting and Discussion Thread*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: It's Time We had an *Official NHL Betting and Discussion Thread*  (Read 12067 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2019, 08:21:30 PM »

Im here. My wife has just given birth to our first born so struggling to follow but Im here!

Many congratulations to the three of you sir!

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2019, 08:01:01 PM »

Last night's single lost but the double won so we made a profit of 0.6 and the current balance is now +5.6pts which will be rounded out soon.

One bet this evening : 1pt LA Kings @7/4.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 12, 2019, 08:58:16 AM »

Blues and blackhawks double for me tonight.

Paying 6/1
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2019, 07:39:16 PM »

Current balance +4.6pts

I'm having a 1pt treble Toronto(4/6), St Louis(4/9), and Winnipeg(4/9) which pays ~5/2

I've also had 1pt Chicago @9/5

GL us

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2019, 10:13:16 AM »

The odds-on treble obliged last night so the running total is now +6pts.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 13, 2019, 11:01:20 PM »

One bet tonight - 1pt Pittsburgh(60mins) @10/11.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2019, 10:03:27 AM »

Thanks to Matt Murray's heroics the running total is now +7pts.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2019, 08:32:03 PM »

I'm going for another 1pt odds-on treble tonight with Tampa bay @(8/15), Chicago @(8/13), and Winnipeg @(4/7) which pays ~3/1.

I'm also having 1pt Toronto Maple Leafs @9/5(60mins).
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 08:45:51 PM by Karabiner » Logged

Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 14, 2019, 09:56:19 PM »

Cant discuss too much in public, but since Ive been trying to get involved in this sport met some clued up people. They are like triple maxing Islanders tonight, and Im following in. I suggest you follow abit too.
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 15, 2019, 06:01:01 AM »

3-0 win and never in doubt. Close to 5/2 by the off. :-)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 15, 2019, 10:31:17 AM »

Toronto won 6-3 but Jets let the treble down so still ~ 1pt profit on the night not counting the winnings from Kellersby's Islanders. Running total +8pts

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 15, 2019, 10:32:51 AM »

3-0 win and never in doubt. Close to 5/2 by the off. :-)

Good shout but I only got 6.5/5 on the moneyline.

I'm easily pleased tho' Smiley

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 15, 2019, 08:11:10 PM »

I'm having a 1pt double this evening: Buffalo @4/6 and Boston @1/2 which pays 6/4.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 16, 2019, 07:08:21 PM »

The Sabres were somewhat blunt last night hence the running total is now +7pts.

I'm having 1pt StLouis @10/11(60mins), and 1pt Toronto @10/11(60mins), and a 1pt double which pays ~11/4(with a following wind).

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 17, 2019, 08:01:02 PM »

I misclicked the StLouis reg time odds yesterday which was actually 5/4 so that daft double cost the thread 0.75 and the running total is now +6.25pts.

I'm having 1pt StLouis @evs, and 1pt Buffalo @10/11 this evening. Doubles are off the menu for now.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: