blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:16:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272483 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  It's Time We had an *Official NHL Betting and Discussion Thread*
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: It's Time We had an *Official NHL Betting and Discussion Thread*  (Read 11998 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2019, 11:12:55 PM »

The running total is unchanged on +6.25pts after the last couple of bets.

I'm having 1pt Toronto @11/10, and 1pt Tampa Bay @4/5 tonight with a lot of interesting games on the menu.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 23, 2019, 07:26:28 PM »

One winner and one loser in those last wagers but a tiny loss rounds out the running score to +6pts.

Two plays this evening: 1pt Boston @6/5, and 1pt Montreal @13/8 v's my unpredictable Leafs.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 24, 2019, 11:01:48 AM »

The worm seems to be turning, Montreal blew a 3-0 lead and Bergeron missed ftw in the shootout, running total +4pts.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 08, 2019, 08:20:57 PM »

I've gone for a 1pt double this evening hockey-fan(s): Minnie Wild @5/6 and Carolina 'Canes @8/13 which allbeingwell pays ~9/4.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 09, 2019, 12:59:45 AM »

Two of the hottest teams in the NHL currently and both losing 3-0 in the first period - I'm going to bed..

4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2019, 11:48:00 PM »

Playoffs get underway tonight, with The Leafs definitely up against it in Lightening’s quarter of the draw. Golden Knights have been a little inconsistent at the end of the season, but they have the easier side of the draw I think. A win at the Sharks tonight would be the start they need.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 20, 2019, 11:52:14 AM »

After the Lightning being surprisingly trounced and my Leafs appearing to have grown a pair, I may have to stick the pieces of my Stanley Cup winners voucher back together.

Go Leafs Go.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: