blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 08:46:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272572 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  schoolgirl who joined IS but wants to come home.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: schoolgirl who joined IS but wants to come home.  (Read 59934 times)
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: April 17, 2019, 07:29:54 AM »

What terrified me was British girl shrugging off severed heads rolling around in the back yard.

Pretty sure the folk moaning about fair trials etc, are the same that moan about austerity and our Government clamping down in all the wrong areas........

I’m trying to figure out what you mean. You’re saying you’ve identified a link between people who support human rights and people who disapprove of government policy that punishes (often kills as discussed extensively itt) the poor and vulnerable while favouring the very wealthiest? I hope you weren’t working on that for long, it’s not exactly Sherlock Holmes.

You know exactly what I mean, but as ever, your efforts to try and prove yourself,smarter(probably), funnier( not a chance), and more compassionate(misplaced) override everything.

I am all for fair trials, but not for wasting money when the evidence is clear cut and for all to see.

Man filmed running kid over on crossing. Sounds pretty cut and dry. Could be a multitude of reasons. Give him a fair trial. Correct.

Girl who openly tells the world she wants to leave the country because she hates it and believes in the cause of terrorism, then wants to come home, and in interviews isn't sorry for what she saw and was involved with, is a no brained.

It's a waste of money that can be used to bridge the austerity gap. Deep down, you know it, but have to twist it round to try and wriggle out of it because you know I'm right.

Let's deprive some kid of his cancer treatment so we can waste tens of thousands on a trial we all know is wrong and the outcome obvious.

Nice ethics KKK

That’s embarrassing. Our system of justice is one of the last things we should abandon. You support the government that is responsible for austerity, I know it is an entirely unnecessary political weapon and oppose it at every opportunity.

It’s just a simple fact that you don’t know the evidence in the Begum case, none of us do and that’s why it should be tested at trial. If she’s guilty of crimes by all means punish her. Let’s not get distracted by hysterical people who get scared and irrational every time they hear the word ‘terrorist’.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: April 17, 2019, 07:36:19 AM »

If zero key witnesses can appear in court to give evidence. How is it a fair trial please?

I’m talking about fairness for families who had their children blown to bits not the terrorists.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #392 on: April 17, 2019, 07:38:44 AM »

If zero key witnesses can appear in court to give evidence. How is it a fair trial please?

I’m talking about fairness for families who had their children blown to bits not the terrorists.

Alleged terrorists.

The older I get, the better I was.
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: April 17, 2019, 07:40:12 AM »

People who are scared by terrorists are hysterical now?

Sorry I’m really scared. Innocent folk going to worship peacefully getting mowed down by machine guns these days. Yep that scares me a lot. Sorry to hear people are cool about it.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: April 17, 2019, 07:40:45 AM »

Alleged terrorists.

Self confessed terrorists

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: April 17, 2019, 07:43:46 AM »

There are mechanisms in place to determine the fairness of a trial.

When you say “zero key witnesses”, it’s not clear what you mean. It would be cool if you could explain.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: April 17, 2019, 07:54:02 AM »

What terrified me was British girl shrugging off severed heads rolling around in the back yard.

Pretty sure the folk moaning about fair trials etc, are the same that moan about austerity and our Government clamping down in all the wrong areas........

I’m trying to figure out what you mean. You’re saying you’ve identified a link between people who support human rights and people who disapprove of government policy that punishes (often kills as discussed extensively itt) the poor and vulnerable while favouring the very wealthiest? I hope you weren’t working on that for long, it’s not exactly Sherlock Holmes.

You know exactly what I mean, but as ever, your efforts to try and prove yourself,smarter(probably), funnier( not a chance), and more compassionate(misplaced) override everything.

I am all for fair trials, but not for wasting money when the evidence is clear cut and for all to see.

Man filmed running kid over on crossing. Sounds pretty cut and dry. Could be a multitude of reasons. Give him a fair trial. Correct.

Girl who openly tells the world she wants to leave the country because she hates it and believes in the cause of terrorism, then wants to come home, and in interviews isn't sorry for what she saw and was involved with, is a no brained.

It's a waste of money that can be used to bridge the austerity gap. Deep down, you know it, but have to twist it round to try and wriggle out of it because you know I'm right.

Let's deprive some kid of his cancer treatment so we can waste tens of thousands on a trial we all know is wrong and the outcome obvious.

Nice ethics KKK

That’s embarrassing. Our system of justice is one of the last things we should abandon. You support the government that is responsible for austerity, I know it is an entirely unnecessary political weapon and oppose it at every opportunity.

It’s just a simple fact that you don’t know the evidence in the Begum case, none of us do and that’s why it should be tested at trial. If she’s guilty of crimes by all means punish her. Let’s not get distracted by hysterical people who get scared and irrational every time they hear the word ‘terrorist’.

Proving again you dont read what I said.

I mentioned before their threat doesn't bother me. It doesnt inhibit my travelling etc.

What evidence do you need in the Begum case to say that she should be welcomed back then smartarse?

Don't disappear for the day, and hope it gets lost in the the next 24 hours.

What can a court case prove to you that we don't already know?

Did you read the papers when she left? Her statements and those of her friends? Her interviews when trying to come back?

Tell me what you think a trial will prove please. "her innocence" wont wash.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: April 17, 2019, 07:54:42 AM »

People who are scared by terrorists are hysterical now?

Sorry I’m really scared. Innocent folk going to worship peacefully getting mowed down by machine guns these days. Yep that scares me a lot. Sorry to hear people are cool about it.

Where did you hear “people are cool about it”? It’s a shame that we always end up down the route of making up nonsense.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #398 on: April 17, 2019, 07:57:23 AM »

Nice ethics KKK

I mentioned before their threat doesn't bother me. It doesnt inhibit my travelling etc.

What evidence do you need in the Begum case to say that she should be welcomed back then smartarse?

Did you read the papers when she left? Her statements and those of her friends? Her interviews when trying to come back?

Her guilt?

MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: April 17, 2019, 08:02:17 AM »

There are mechanisms in place to determine the fairness of a trial.

When you say “zero key witnesses”, it’s not clear what you mean. It would be cool if you could explain.

All witnesses who live in Syria for example

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: April 17, 2019, 08:04:00 AM »

Nice ethics KKK

lol 😂 I’m not allowed to disappear for the day. I do have loads of stuff to do. Show me a post where I didn’t respond in a way that you consider sufficient and I’ll address it when I can. Is there a timescale you need me to work to?

We don’t know the evidence. It’s very clear that you don’t really understand what evidence is. “Did you read the papers when she left?” I wouldn’t like to be the person who brought that evidence before a court. :-)
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: April 17, 2019, 08:06:44 AM »

Do we think the guy who filmed himself slaughtering innocents in New Zealand is an “alleged terrorist”?

Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: April 17, 2019, 08:18:00 AM »

Do we think the guy who filmed himself slaughtering innocents in New Zealand is an “alleged terrorist”?

Has there been a trial?
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #403 on: April 17, 2019, 10:40:54 AM »

In our justice system, someone is an alleged criminal until he's been tried even if the judge and jury watched them commit the crime.

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. It might be inconvenient in some circumstances, but it's the only way.

You can argue as much as you like, but to have any credibility you have tell me who should have the absolute power to decide what constitutes a CLEAR CUT crime and be able to convict without trial.   

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: April 17, 2019, 11:07:18 AM »

In our justice system, someone is an alleged criminal until he's been tried even if the judge and jury watched them commit the crime.

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. It might be inconvenient in some circumstances, but it's the only way.

You can argue as much as you like, but to have any credibility you have tell me who should have the absolute power to decide what constitutes a CLEAR CUT crime and be able to convict without trial.   

Adz has answered this to a limited extent, he does.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: