blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:54:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  How many Fu**ing times is it going to happen?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How many Fu**ing times is it going to happen?  (Read 15018 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 17, 2020, 02:17:25 PM »

Karen and Karen II retweeting it for her.

Thought it was a skit at first.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 17, 2020, 08:33:55 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHK7xsox9Dc

in the Rayshard Brooks shooting live now in court.

MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 17, 2020, 09:11:48 PM »

Yeah, she's unstable, but I assume there is concern because of this:  https://www.foxnews.com/us/national-guard-soldiers-found-glass-in-pizza
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 17, 2020, 09:17:33 PM »

Yeah, she's unstable, but I assume there is concern because of this:  https://www.foxnews.com/us/national-guard-soldiers-found-glass-in-pizza

Ah, that definitely gives it some context.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 17, 2020, 09:23:47 PM »

Lots came out in that press conference with the .

Didn't provide any medical assistance for 2 minutes after the shooting.

Said they have him on camera kicking him after shooting him, the other police officer stood on him after the shooting.

Brosnan has turned states evidence, and been charged with 3 aggravated assault type charges.

Rolfe 11 charges in total, with felony murder being the main one.

One of the bullets hit a car that was parked in the drive-thru, resulting in some of the charges.

Supposedly said 'got him' after the shooting, too.

Can't remember how many had filmed it, bu looks like they have an abundance of video evidence, other than just bodycams and Wendy's CCTV.

RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 01, 2020, 12:05:30 PM »

It’s disappointing to see British BLM organisation starting to alienate people.

Pundits on Sky refusing to wear the BLM badge after anti capitalist, anti police, anti Israel tweets they have put out.

They would do well to concentrate on their core message than muddy the waters with some of this far left politics nonsense.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 01, 2020, 01:06:23 PM »

Pundits on Sky refusing to wear the BLM badge after anti capitalist, anti police, anti Israel tweets they have put out.

They would do well to concentrate on their core message than muddy the waters with some of this far left politics nonsense.

They have been going since 2013, and I don't think their core message has changed much.  I don't see how they get equality without some politics that may be considered left wing.  You can believe in spreading the wealth a bit more wildly without been anti-capitalist.

I don't think defund the police is anti-police, it is about spending some of the money that goes on prisons etc. on things that benefit those at the bottom.   This is particularly relevant in the US where the prison population is huge and blacks are over-represented and BLM is mainly a US bases based organisation after all.  You can say this without been anti the principle of having a police force.

I think there is an issue with how Israel is criticised and how anti-Zionism is used.  Zionism itself isn't the real issue, and I cringe at the use of the word Zionists in a lot of contexts.  If you are an anti-racism organisation you should be a bit more careful with your language.

Israel treats a large chunk of their population terribly and is planning on extending its territory.  Both these things are in breach of International law.  Both seem legitimate grounds for criticism from an organisation that believes that black lives matter; but the way the UK arm is doing it seems pretty clumsy at best.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 01, 2020, 05:25:59 PM »

They have been going since 2013, and I don't think their core message has changed much.  I don't see how they get equality without some politics that may be considered left wing.  You can believe in spreading the wealth a bit more wildly without been anti-capitalist.

I don't think defund the police is anti-police, it is about spending some of the money that goes on prisons etc. on things that benefit those at the bottom.   This is particularly relevant in the US where the prison population is huge and blacks are over-represented and BLM is mainly a US bases based organisation after all.  You can say this without been anti the principle of having a police force.

I think there is an issue with how Israel is criticised and how anti-Zionism is used.  Zionism itself isn't the real issue, and I cringe at the use of the word Zionists in a lot of contexts.  If you are an anti-racism organisation you should be a bit more careful with your language.

Israel treats a large chunk of their population terribly and is planning on extending its territory.  Both these things are in breach of International law.  Both seem legitimate grounds for criticism from an organisation that believes that black lives matter; but the way the UK arm is doing it seems pretty clumsy at best.

It is possible to believe in equality, improving the position of minorities and not be aggressively left wing.

We are moving back to the moral high ground nonsense which so many on the left bang on about.

The concept of treating everyone with respect should cross all political parties and the campaign should reflect that.

I can support the rights of minorities but I can’t support the BLM movement/organisation when they want to take this path. Neither can big chunks of decent, honest people that will support the concept but not an overtly far left organisation.

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 01, 2020, 07:00:17 PM »

The left should focus on about 3 things that change society fundamentally

a) fight for Universal basic income to be adopted
b) provision of decent social care
c) provide a decent bank of state funded housing for the people who want to live on UBI alone

Reasonable to expect a country like this to recognise that acceptable housing, an income that provides sufficient food and clothing, and care in your dotage to be something we want everyone to have, even the laziest do-nothing can have this as far as I'm concerned

Cut all the woke, crybaby, special interest this, special interest that, workers rights, anti wealth, anti public school crap - someone has to pay for the people who don't want to do much.

Those who aspire to more can still go and do their thing and those that aspire to nothing but family, food, being alive etc can do nothing but that without being seen as a drain on society.

Cracked it

sola virtus nobilitat
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 01, 2020, 10:35:27 PM »

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/07/01/exclusive-bbc-bans-black-lives-matters-badges-air/

Even the BBC have issues with it.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 15, 2020, 12:45:05 AM »

This is pretty graphic, but you wouldn't want to be in her shoes (it stops before the fatal shot).

https://www.facebook.com/EatonCountySheriff/videos/268013927833598/

The fella had already stabbed one person, before getting out of his car and approaching the officer when pulled over.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 15, 2020, 02:15:12 AM »

Like one of those Zombies in Max Payne.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: