blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:02:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Fat Club - Get Healthy / Fitter in 2022
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fat Club - Get Healthy / Fitter in 2022  (Read 29959 times)
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2022, 08:21:45 PM »

Great stuff Stuart smashing the January goal.

Friday 14 Jan - 13:8:2

Good week overall, did a whole lot of exercise, averaged about 10.5k steps.

Food was mostly good with a sprinkling of not so good. Not so good = some chocolate orange + a take away lunch whilst pressed for time mid week. The temptation was a bit to much for a chicken burger and chips😁

F**k that. We can all smash goals when we set the bar like we're going for a world record limbo.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2022, 07:22:32 AM »

Food was mostly good with a sprinkling of not so good. Not so good = some chocolate orange + a take away lunch whilst pressed for time mid week. The temptation was a bit to much for a chicken burger and chips😁

F**k that. We can all smash goals when we set the bar like we're going for a world record limbo.

Does that even make sense?

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2022, 10:27:01 AM »

Haha, not to me. I gave up trying to work it out after about 20 minutes.
Was he drunk?

The older I get, the better I was.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2022, 10:32:54 AM »

Makes perfect sense.

Limbo bars are low, rather like the IQ's of those who were unable to make the connection.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2022, 10:56:36 AM »

Makes perfect sense.

Limbo bars are low, rather like the IQ's of those who were unable to make the connection.

2 stone is low?  Confused as well.  Done one kilo so far, so still in the realms of randomness.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2022, 11:01:19 AM »

Makes perfect sense.

2 stone is low?  Confused as well.  Done one kilo so far, so still in the realms of randomness.

2 stone is low to me - I've just lost 3 stone. "Thin" in both senses, huh?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2022, 11:31:31 AM »

Makes perfect sense.

Don't you start! Poor Dakky hasn't been seen since Evilpie battered him with his friendly advice.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2022, 11:32:37 AM »

Sure, you  are already at your personal goal for the month with two weeks to spare.

Mostly was a compliment to a fine effort  given you were isolating.  

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 16, 2022, 12:34:15 PM »

I guess I'd better join in this party mainly for bants.

I'm currently 11st 9lbs from my "PB" of 13st 3lbs a couple of years ago.

Happy not to have gained too much so far during the winter months and aiming to hit the magic 11st target by the end of summer.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: January 16, 2022, 01:30:30 PM »

Makes perfect sense.

Don't you start! Poor Dakky hasn't been seen since Evilpie battered him with his friendly advice.

I lolled so much.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2022, 01:34:40 PM »

3 stone here BTW

dakky

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 16, 2022, 03:12:47 PM »

Makes perfect sense.

I lolled so much.

Lol. Not true though; I posted on Monday...

This week has been up and down as have been on location working. Half the week I was good and half the week not so good (Thursday was a particular lowpoint calorie wise as had probably 1k+ calories for lunch and 1.2ish k for dinner). Lunch we all ordered caribbean and I had large curry goat and rice. After a train to Dudley I went and had 4 thighs(550 cal) chips (450 cal) rainbow slaw (100cal) plus some sauce at Nandos with a colleague. Friday lunch I had a lot of Greggs :/

I'm back in Birmingham from tomorrow night until Friday so going to be tough.

One positive is that yesterday I almost gave up and ordered whatever the fk I wanted and got close to gorging on sugar but I stopped myself and ordered Pho for a few hundred calories. I think it was a "this week aint been amazing, why am I even doing this, might as well let go" but something in me stopped myself. I did have two 93cal Fibre One slice things but think I was at 1800cal in the end for yesterday.

It's not like all the week was "bad" just half of it not great. Don't think I went over 2.5k cal on the two "bad" days so can't have been a disaster. Def easy to mug it off though!
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 16, 2022, 03:31:14 PM »

Sure, you  are already at your personal goal for the month with two weeks to spare.

Mostly was a compliment to a fine effort  given you were isolating.  

I was referring to Evilpies limbo comment?

As I think he was trying to say my target was easy, but surely the world record limbo bar would not be easy to get under at all?

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 16, 2022, 03:45:05 PM »

Makes perfect sense.

Just this.

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 16, 2022, 03:49:09 PM »

Makes perfect sense.

End of Jan target was the low bar easy one.

End of April is the one he'll fail. 2st is actually quite tricky whereas you could drop 5lb with a half decent turd.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: