blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 09:17:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272685 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  NFL 2017-18 season
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 ... 77 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL 2017-18 season  (Read 199825 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #840 on: August 22, 2017, 09:06:47 PM »

thanks guys

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #841 on: August 23, 2017, 06:53:45 PM »

Jets to go 0-16 is now 25/1 on ladbrokes for anyone who was interested. Tighty had it on his betting emporium write up as any team to lose all games, but was aiming at the Jets.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #842 on: August 26, 2017, 01:00:20 AM »

Julian Edelman looks to have done his knee in the first qtr of the Pats game after catching 3 passes. Non contact injury with his knee going under him as he made a cut off balance. Hope it's not too bad but it looked like a bad one.

Pats being the Pats they just went to the next man up and scored on all 4 first qtr drives. Looking scarily good as usual.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 01:03:49 AM by bobby1 » Logged

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #843 on: August 26, 2017, 01:20:55 AM »

man alive, Spencer Ware carted off in the Chiefs game with another bad looking knee injury.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #844 on: August 26, 2017, 03:37:48 AM »

Looks like a torn ACL for Edelman which is terrible news for him.

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #845 on: August 26, 2017, 07:00:53 AM »

Awful news for him. The Pats will cope, as you say next man up, good news for Amendola as there was a chance he'd be cut imo. Burkhead can play slot, Cooks, hogan, Mitchell. They've got the guys there to cover for him but it's a big loss still.

I took a few guys for the first time ever in various fantasy leagues this year. Luck, McCoy in the same dynasty team, Edelman in a ppr. I seem to have been a bit of a jinx on them all.

Did have a tentative look at Kareem Hunt OROY because of the Ware injury, available at 25s so giving it a miss

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #846 on: August 26, 2017, 05:49:26 PM »

Complete ACL tear in his right knee for Edelman. With sound rehab should return for 2018 season.

Ware seems to have a sprained knee, likely just 4 weeks off, see how Hunt does in that time, he may not get that job back

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #847 on: August 26, 2017, 11:06:14 PM »

Awful news for him. The Pats will cope, as you say next man up, good news for Amendola as there was a chance he'd be cut imo. Burkhead can play slot, Cooks, hogan, Mitchell. They've got the guys there to cover for him but it's a big loss still.

I took a few guys for the first time ever in various fantasy leagues this year. Luck, McCoy in the same dynasty team, Edelman in a ppr. I seem to have been a bit of a jinx on them all.

Did have a tentative look at Kareem Hunt OROY because of the Ware injury, available at 25s so giving it a miss

I thought the same re Hunt too but it didn't really excite me either. Think Ware will be missed in the short yardage situations with West and Spiller backing up Hunt there isn't a true 'pounder' in there. Could help Kelche's TD numbers near the goal line.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #848 on: August 27, 2017, 06:51:28 PM »

Cameron Meredith down with a bad looking injury in the Chicago game too.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #849 on: August 27, 2017, 10:14:04 PM »

Spencer Ware's knee injury will likely sideline him for the season.

The Kansas City Chiefs confirmed that Ware suffered a torn PCL in addition to other damage in Friday night's loss to the Seahawks. The starting running back is slated to get a second opinion, but the injury is thought to be season-ending, according to the team.

my dynasty league that Sheriff invited me to join 2 seasons back only has 2 IR spots this pre-season long term injuries to
guess i have no depth in my team anymore
Ware
Edelman
Fuller
Enunwa

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #850 on: August 27, 2017, 10:27:59 PM »

The Kansas City Chiefs confirmed that Ware suffered a torn PCL in addition to other damage in Friday night's loss to the Seahawks. The starting running back is slated to get a second opinion, but the injury is thought to be season-ending, according to the team.

my dynasty league that Sheriff invited me to join 2 seasons back only has 2 IR spots this pre-season long term injuries to
Ware
Edelman
Fuller
Enunwa

Blimey, that's a tough off season for you there bud.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #851 on: August 27, 2017, 10:41:43 PM »

Ware
Edelman
Fuller
Enunwa

Blimey, that's a tough off season for you there bud.

only pluses so far is i inherited david johnson in his rookie year when i started game and just traded next years draft pick for Gronk i thought i had a chance of going deep this year
but lacking WRs cover now

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #852 on: August 27, 2017, 10:58:34 PM »

Could be put for 2 years apparently?! Looked awful, but that's blooming crazy, poor guy

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #853 on: August 27, 2017, 11:13:18 PM »

Could be put for 2 years apparently?! Looked awful, but that's blooming crazy, poor guy
Guess who drafted him tonight in the dynasty league you could of said something after all you took Macca  out of my hands

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #854 on: August 28, 2017, 02:21:00 AM »

That was an impressive half from the San Fran O against the Minny starters. Kyle Shanahan working his magic again. D held Minny to  no points too in an all round impressive performance.

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 ... 77 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: