blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 10:26:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  NFL 2017-18 season
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 ... 77 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL 2017-18 season  (Read 197713 times)
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #780 on: April 28, 2017, 02:16:32 AM »

Davis at 5 set off a run on the top 3 WR's. it's hard to say any of them are clearly in the top 10 available players but they have deffo landed in great spots.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #781 on: April 28, 2017, 02:37:19 AM »

Bengals reached for Ross. But they had him in this week and have him a clean bill of health. Should work well opposite AJ Green!

I tipped up o2.5 are at 7/4 on my site. My first RaB was Mahomes inside the top 15. Also suggested Corey Davis first WR on here too. Not a bad night so far for me.

Need 2 tight ends still to make it a very very good night

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #782 on: April 28, 2017, 02:40:00 AM »

Saints probably can't believe they got such good value at pick 11.

Top 3 QB's and Top 3 WR's gone in the first 12 picks. Looks like the game has gone O mad.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #783 on: April 28, 2017, 02:42:08 AM »

Bengals reached for Ross. But they had him in this week and have him a clean bill of health. Should work well opposite AJ Green!

I tipped up o2.5 are at 7/4 on my site. My first RaB was Mahomes inside the top 15. Also suggested Corey Davis first WR on here too. Not a bad night so far for me.

Well done bud, you called that Davis coup perfectly.

Surely Cleveland are stocking more picks to get Pats to trade them Jimmy G now, just passed on the 3rd best QB available so must have something up their sleeve. Maybe the Cousin's coup is a runner too?

Baltimore must be licking their lips at a chance to get O J Howard with pick 16 too.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 02:54:34 AM by bobby1 » Logged

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #784 on: April 28, 2017, 05:47:21 AM »

Well done bud, you called that Davis coup perfectly.

Surely Cleveland are stocking more picks to get Pats to trade them Jimmy G now, just passed on the 3rd best QB available so must have something up their sleeve. Maybe the Cousin's coup is a runner too?

Baltimore must be licking their lips at a chance to get O J Howard with pick 16 too.

Finished very well for me. I had the two above. o1.5 tight ends came in. Evan Engram first round at 5/1 and Peppers first round at 13/8. Not too shabby.

Really like what I've read about Engram adds a further weapon to the Giants offence, they just need to sort their future QB later on and a RB (possibly Blount)

The Buccs must have been happy to take Howard so late. Niners have done great business too. Picking up Foster so late was a great deal. I've said the Browns don't need to take a QB this draft so glad they haven't so far. But I think they might be after Peterman. Heard good things and apparently the most pro ready, or Davis Webb.

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #785 on: April 29, 2017, 07:17:17 AM »

Bengals pick up Mixon after trading back a few spots. Obviously big story behind him. But I couldn't be more chuffed with that. Also picked up Jordan Willis in the third round who had a round 1 grade in a lot of the mocks I looked at. So good day for them. Could actually be an exciting offence (if they sort the offensive line)

And I think they've still got 9 picks left to use too.

Browns got their QB in Kizer
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 07:20:25 AM by Cavey007 » Logged

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #786 on: April 29, 2017, 08:42:40 AM »

So would you have preferred Jared Goff or...

Jack Conklin
Derrick Henry
Austin Johnson
LeShaun Sims
Kalan Reed
Corey Davis
Jonnu Smith

I think the Titans win that trade

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #787 on: April 29, 2017, 09:08:59 AM »

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #788 on: April 29, 2017, 09:12:47 AM »

On the Chiefs selection of Patrick Mahomes in the NFLDraft reddit thread

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #789 on: April 29, 2017, 12:58:44 PM »

On the Chiefs selection of Patrick Mahomes in the NFLDraft reddit thread

I heard that he threw his remote at the TV in anger but it fell 2 yards short

Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #790 on: April 29, 2017, 08:52:54 PM »

Liked this one Cavey 'balanced draft from the bengals, offense defense punchers and kickers'
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #791 on: April 29, 2017, 09:42:27 PM »

Liked this one Cavey 'balanced draft from the bengals, offense defense punchers and kickers'

Ooof, very true though. I honestly have no issue. It was 3 years ago, and if you believe her she's over it and they've had a chat since then and admit they had the should have handled the whole thing better.

And in fairness it has been a good draft. Although a distinct lack of OL help so farm relying a lot on what they've got which is hugely unproven. Joe goodberry (one of my favourite follows) reckons Mixon will be #1 come season start

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #792 on: May 09, 2017, 09:18:15 PM »

Ooof, very true though. I honestly have no issue. It was 3 years ago, and if you believe her she's over it and they've had a chat since then and admit they had the should have handled the whole thing better.

And in fairness it has been a good draft. Although a distinct lack of OL help so farm relying a lot on what they've got which is hugely unproven. Joe goodberry (one of my favourite follows) reckons Mixon will be #1 come season start

Done my little piece on Mixon... https://touchdowntips.com/2017/05/09/joe-punched-that-girl-mixon-my-take-on-it/

Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #793 on: May 10, 2017, 02:41:52 PM »

Done my little piece on Mixon... https://touchdowntips.com/2017/05/09/joe-punched-that-girl-mixon-my-take-on-it/
Pacman in the news again after someone pinged his rolls royce😂 Enjoyed your article just hope zampese uses mixon early and gives him a fullback now and again.
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #794 on: May 10, 2017, 06:05:32 PM »

Pacman in the news again after someone pinged his rolls royce😂 Enjoyed your article just hope zampese uses mixon early and gives him a fullback now and again.

It's a tough one with Pacman, can hardly blame him for being annoyed at someone dinging his very expensive car! But he needs to stop doing this stuff on camera! James Rapien is a good listen on the locked on Bengals podcast and a good follow on twitter

It seems most people have Mixon as the starting #1 but the Bengals hate rookies so I am a little worried!

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 ... 77 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: