blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 06:55:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272674 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7278 7279 7280 7281 [7282] 7283 7284 7285 7286 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13488943 times)
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #109215 on: November 22, 2015, 01:36:13 PM »

Tampa Bay v Eagles

Mike evans has exploded in recent weeks, racking up 126, 15, 48 and 164 yards since their Bye in week 6.

He is their only recieving option at the minute, and appears to be fit, healthy and finding a rythm with Winston as of late.

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/tampa-bay-buccaneers-at-philadelphia-eagles/total-receiving-yds-mike-evans

Ladbrokes have set his line at 90.5 recieving yards, which seems far too low for him at the minute, especially in a game where he is pretty much the only receiving weapon for the Bucs.

Recommend £30 at 17/20 on Evans OVER 90.5 yards.

EDIT... Sorry Tighty, just seen your post!

exploded? averages out to 88 yards a game. Not saying he wont go over, but seems like a punt and not value to me

Sorry, jsut looked at that, the 15 is meant to say 150!!!! So that would be 124 yards average

I agree, he is dropping a few, but when you are getting 13 targets a game you can afford to drop a few :p

He's an above average WR1 against a team that leaks 100 yards to the average WR1. It's never a terrible bet. Smiley Just a big line to get. You need a lot of catches or a 60 yard play to feel confident. I would have liked the Tight End, Seferian-Jenkins, to be back today to enable Evans to spread the play but he's not going to play (despite being listed as questionable, the head coach has said ASJ won't suit up today).

Yeah I agree, 90 is higher than i would normally like, but thought being as how he is their only receiver against a pretty ordinary pass defence he should get over Smiley

Like the look of that bet tighty, cant see either team really scoring loads with the injuries they have.
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #109216 on: November 22, 2015, 01:36:37 PM »

Soldier field today

game temps in the 20F region, before wind chill

with Jeffrey missing, the Denver defense (stellar) and on the other side of the ball a natural conservatism with Osweiler at QB its quite tempting to go under is it not?

or is o/u 41 too low?

If Forte is out as well, I would definitely play the unders here.

langford <3

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #109217 on: November 22, 2015, 02:05:03 PM »

Langford is good. Has the potential to be very good.

But this is Denver, not St Louis.
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #109218 on: November 22, 2015, 02:09:58 PM »

Langford will be the Bears starting back next season. He is unbelievable.
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #109219 on: November 22, 2015, 02:32:20 PM »

Aye he will be. But in this game, with Forte/Jeffrey out, he's the only real scoring threat. Denver can stack the box and make his life very, very difficult in the cold weather.
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #109220 on: November 22, 2015, 02:39:02 PM »

He is jsut as big a weapon in the passing game tbf. Im sure he got more receiving yards than he did rushing in the last game?!
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #109221 on: November 22, 2015, 02:43:56 PM »

Roma had a 2-2 draw at Bologna yesterday, sadly a late penalty (the 3rd of the game) cost Roma the win. Napoli have already won today, taking them top albeit probably temporarily. Could do with some favours this afternoon, but they unlikely to be forthcoming as both Inter and Fiorentina have straight forward looking home games. Mind you, so did City yesterday Wink

Juventus have put a few decent results together and are climbing the table, but the top 4 are already quite detached from the rest. This is gonna go the distance....

Best Bitter.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #109222 on: November 22, 2015, 03:38:20 PM »

Vincent Jackson should play today for the Buccs. That at least means there's an extra wide receiver for Philly to cover. Good news for Evans.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #109223 on: November 22, 2015, 03:39:28 PM »

Tighty, quick question:

Dallas?

(Told you it was quick)

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109224 on: November 22, 2015, 03:43:20 PM »

Tighty, quick question:

Dallas?

(Told you it was quick)

Romo back. The saviour of all that is good and right in the world. At least we might have some semblance of beign able to score some points

However heavy rain forecast at kick off. Not that helpful for Bryant and McFadden who are coming back/struggling from injury to make cuts etc

i would be tempted to oppose them anyway until i had evidence that the whole team was on the same page. This probably needs Hardy off the team for starters

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #109225 on: November 22, 2015, 03:47:27 PM »

is chris eubank still in im a celebrity? do we have a shot at him winning?

Still in, but drifted badly...out to 50/1, so not looking great atm.

Hasn't really said or done much ( that's been shown)....the old monocle has come out, but that's about it.

In other reality news , on X factor, Steve Watts girl is now 8/13 fav to win.
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109226 on: November 22, 2015, 03:57:26 PM »

Are Chesterfield relegated yet?

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109227 on: November 22, 2015, 04:00:30 PM »

Are Chesterfield relegated yet?

bottom half now

lost three of the last four

six points above the drop zone

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #109228 on: November 22, 2015, 04:01:45 PM »

Tighty, quick question:

Dallas?

(Told you it was quick)

Romo back. The saviour of all that is good and right in the world. At least we might have some semblance of beign able to score some points

However heavy rain forecast at kick off. Not that helpful for Bryant and McFadden who are coming back/struggling from injury to make cuts etc

i would be tempted to oppose them anyway until i had evidence that the whole team was on the same page. This probably needs Hardy off the team for starters

Reports that he was late for two more meetings this week  (Tardy Hardy, the Sun would have written) and that the team have had enough of him. Sometimes these things bring teams together and at least you have your offense back.

Miami are rubbish. I get the impression the interim head coach has emptied the mine of all that can be excavated from shouting at them and it's now a case of see the season out and try not to embarrass yourself. Bit like Tony Pulis.

Would have preferred when you were pickem but is -1.5 that bad? Can't believe I can possibly be proposing to back Dallas on a Sunday...

ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #109229 on: November 22, 2015, 04:08:13 PM »

I was in communication with Chompy yesterday morning on an unrelated matter, & added the PS that with the weather so bad, there'd not be many goals at Crewe yesterday.

So I'm watching the Live scores, the goals started raining in, & I thought "any minute now the gloaty text will arrive.

I was not disappointed.

Wink

27 shots, 14 on target. Smiley

.......going to jump on the posh bandwagon a bit more.
Pages: 1 ... 7278 7279 7280 7281 [7282] 7283 7284 7285 7286 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: