blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 05:14:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272675 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  2014-15 NFL Discussion thread
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2014-15 NFL Discussion thread  (Read 75945 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #540 on: January 22, 2015, 02:05:23 PM »

From Rotoworld

FOX Sports' Jay Glazer reports the Ravens tipped off the Colts about the Patriots' alleged practice of deflating footballs.
The NFL reportedly planned to test the Patriots' footballs at halftime, entering the AFC Championship game. There is still debate about whether a team would truly benefit from deflated footballs among players and NFL types. Either way, it's clear opponents have noticed a difference in the air inflating balls the Patriots have played with. The NFL's investigation is "ongoing."

Do you think someone takes the fall for Belichick, if it looks like going that way?

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #541 on: January 22, 2015, 02:30:54 PM »

I would guess they will find an 'equipment guy' to take the rap and with the Ravens highlighting it there would seem some evidence they had done it before too.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #542 on: January 22, 2015, 06:09:40 PM »

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: January 22, 2015, 06:14:25 PM »

Bad lip reading is awesome.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #544 on: January 22, 2015, 06:17:01 PM »

wow, that is so good.

cheers

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #545 on: January 22, 2015, 07:04:56 PM »

love bad lip reading

the walking dead ones are great
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #546 on: January 22, 2015, 09:02:26 PM »

love bad lip reading

the walking dead ones are great

I'm in stitches from the Bad Lip Reading one.  Incredible!

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #547 on: January 26, 2015, 10:21:21 PM »

FOX's Jay Glazer reports the NFL has identified a Patriots locker room attendant as a "strong person of interest" in the ball-deflation scandal.
The league finally has its Ollie North. Per Glazer, the attendant "allegedly took balls from the officials' locker room to another area on way to the field." There is reportedly video of the incident. Glazer says the league is "still gauging if any wrong doing occurred."

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #548 on: January 27, 2015, 07:09:56 AM »

FOX's Jay Glazer reports the NFL has identified a Patriots locker room attendant as a "strong person of interest" in the ball-deflation scandal.
The league finally has its Ollie North. Per Glazer, the attendant "allegedly took balls from the officials' locker room to another area on way to the field." There is reportedly video of the incident. Glazer says the league is "still gauging if any wrong doing occurred."

Oh dear.

Click to see full-size image.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: January 27, 2015, 04:22:29 PM »

Honestly, do they think we are stupid?

There are 2 chances of random ball boy doing this of his own volition.

Slim and none.

And Slim is outta town.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #550 on: January 27, 2015, 04:29:11 PM »

Slim and none.

And Slim is outta town.

I know nothing about NFL apart from betting angles.   Question.

How didn't the players using the balls for the whole game not realise they were under inflated during the game if under inflating them makes such a difference to justify doing it?  If this happened in the NBA the players would instantly notice it and say something.
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #551 on: January 27, 2015, 04:42:14 PM »

Slim and none.

And Slim is outta town.

I know nothing about NFL apart from betting angles.   Question.

How didn't the players using the balls for the whole game not realise they were under inflated during the game if under inflating them makes such a difference to justify doing it?  If this happened in the NBA the players would instantly notice it and say something.

The Patriots obviously knew while they were playing but said nothing.

It was only after a turnover when a Colts player got his hands on a ball that the zebras were alerted.

If it was a natural occurance as Dr Belichick seemed to suggest in his science lecture the other day, how come none of the balls the Colts were using had lost any pressure?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 04:55:14 PM by The Camel » Logged

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #552 on: January 27, 2015, 05:04:22 PM »

That really was a quite ridic press conference wasn't it. So we gonna get some 'lone wolf' locker room attendant did it guv, honest. It probably made no difference in this game anyway but there was a story last week that the Ravens had tipped off The Colts about possible deflated balls. If the Balls were deflated the week before too and in a close game it is fair to say it could have been a deciding factor there.

And who knows how many other games too. Does Tom Brady really think it is possible people would believe that the guy throwing the balls is 'innocent' when he must have known they were deflated but obv said nothing and didn't alert any of the officials either?

The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #553 on: January 27, 2015, 05:11:54 PM »

That really was a quite ridic press conference wasn't it. So we gonna get some 'lone wolf' locker room attendant did it guv, honest. It probably made no difference in this game anyway but there was a story last week that the Ravens had tipped off The Colts about possible deflated balls. If the Balls were deflated the week before too and in a close game it is fair to say it could have been a deciding factor there.

And who knows how many other games too. Does Tom Brady really think it is possible people would believe that the guy throwing the balls is 'innocent' when he must have known they were deflated but obv said nothing and didn't alert any of the officials either?

Just so weird that teams are given the balls to prepare them to their QBs specifications before the game in the first place.

Should be a standard ball everyone has to use.

End of story.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #554 on: January 27, 2015, 05:17:38 PM »

Yes that just seems a much simpler system doesn't it.

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: