blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 11:04:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272683 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Big Boxing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 ... 455 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Big Boxing Thread  (Read 1151861 times)
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2490 on: April 04, 2015, 11:11:05 PM »

Sick difference in class.

Dude was about the same age as me with a gut not far off either, is this the standard fodder that these guys have to fight on their way up? Even his jab was shaking him, Think he could have done him in round 1 if he could have been arsed...

Don't know much about boxing but I see some of his training on FB and he seems like an absolute beast.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 11:12:48 PM by Woodsey » Logged
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2491 on: April 04, 2015, 11:19:05 PM »

Joshua is a class above all these fighters he's facing as he establishes himself as a professional.  Always the way, fighting journeymen and less than 'solid' opponents.

Looking forward to him going through the British, European and World levels.  He definitely does look class.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: April 04, 2015, 11:20:09 PM »

That was a waste of time. Kingpin will give him some rounds then after that he should be looking at someone like Thompson.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2493 on: April 04, 2015, 11:22:42 PM »

On a more positive note, should we start a separate thread for Mayweather vs Pacquiao?

I vote yay. 

Got to be a lot of people interested in that fight that don't want to subscribe to a thread where we moan about Eddie Hearn. 

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=65286.0

thumbs up

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: April 04, 2015, 11:22:48 PM »

I don't know what you're talking about. Did Woodsey mistakenly tune into a WWE bout?
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: April 04, 2015, 11:25:11 PM »

I don't know what you're talking about. Did Woodsey mistakenly tune into a WWE bout?

lol, there was a fight here in the bar I'm in an hour ago, maybe I'm so pissed I got the fights mixed up 
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: April 04, 2015, 11:27:11 PM »

On a more positive note, should we start a separate thread for Mayweather vs Pacquiao?

I vote yay. 

Got to be a lot of people interested in that fight that don't want to subscribe to a thread where we moan about Eddie Hearn. 

thumbs up

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=65282.0

thumbs up Grin

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2497 on: April 04, 2015, 11:30:13 PM »

I vote yay. 

thumbs up

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=65282.0

thumbs up Grin

Yeah, hadn't seen it.  Now merged thumbs up

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: April 04, 2015, 11:30:52 PM »

lol, there was a fight here in the bar I'm in an hour ago, maybe I'm so pissed I got the fights mixed up 

Rick Flair looked in good shape for a 70yo and he almost got him with that leg choke.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: April 04, 2015, 11:36:47 PM »

Rick Flair looked in good shape for a 70yo and he almost got him with that leg choke.

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #2500 on: April 05, 2015, 12:00:48 AM »

Click to see full-size image.

Click to see full-size image.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: April 05, 2015, 12:04:22 AM »

Reporter #1: Champ, do you feel remorse for your crime?

Drederick Tatum: Oh, yes. Believe me, my god, if I could turn back the clock on my mother's stair-pushing, I would certainly, reconsider it.

Reporter #2: Drederick, ah, what do you think of Homer Simpson?

Drederick Tatum: I think he's a good man. I like him. I got nothing against him, but I'm definitely gonna make orphans of his children.

Reporter #3: Uh, you know, they do have a mother, Champ?

Drederick Tatum: Yes, but I would imagine that she would die of grief.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: April 08, 2015, 07:05:07 PM »

Did you hear that one about the British heavyweight who is scheduled to fight at Madison Square Gardens?

Promoter Steve Goodwin has secured a fight for Tom Dallas fighting on the undercard of this months Klitschko Jennings bout.   http://www.boxingmediauk.com/kent-heavyweight-tom-dallas-has-been-handed-the-opportunity-of-a-lifetime/

This is absolute fairytale stuff for Tom Dallas, best of luck to him.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: April 10, 2015, 06:12:35 PM »

Listen up fella's, I've got a great business idea, it's going to make us bundles. The plan is to dilute our product and then we'll charge the customer more when we stack a card full with the good stuff.
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: April 10, 2015, 06:25:01 PM »

Listen up fella's, I've got a great business idea, it's going to make us bundles. The plan is to dilute our product and then we'll charge the customer more when we stack a card full with the good stuff.

Yeah it's pretty vile what Hearn is doing. Putting on crap card after crap card after crap card. He then puts on his first decent card in months and it's PPV. The Leeds card is a disgrace, the Birmingham one is no better. Gavin v Heerden is now off the bill and being replaced with an AJ walkover. The Newcastle card was also dreadful.  The Leeds card will do decent numbers ticket wise but that will be solely off the back of Warrington who has the biggest following of any British fighter since Hatton.
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 ... 455 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: