blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 10:29:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272676 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16724 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6900 6901 6902 6903 [6904] 6905 6906 6907 6908 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13495177 times)
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #103545 on: July 05, 2015, 06:27:34 PM »

Looking at the 49ers team and schedule does anybody else feel we should have a healthy bet on unders 7.5 wins.

forgot to reply to this sorry

last year they went 8-8

since then harbaugh has gone to michigan replaced by tomsula

significant losses through injury and retirement, willis, borland, davis etc

loss of frank gore in free-agency. iupati also a big loss, crabtree less so

a very tough division as we know. seattle, arizona have a really good defense, rams are building steadily

5 of the first 7 opponents this year made the play-offs last year

kaepernick had a down year last year but of course things weren't right behind the scenes either

so you'd think it would be a tough year, but the market knows all this and has priced accordingly

i think if you pressed me i'd say under (6-10?) but not sure under 7.5 gives you a great deal to go at. i wouldn't say the fundamental talent level isn't that of a sub five win team for example
Thanks for the reply under 7.5 wins doesn't leave much room for error.Hoping the Vikings can win in week 1 to put a lot of pressure on the 49ers as I've backed the unders personally at 1/2.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #103546 on: July 05, 2015, 07:12:39 PM »

After speaking to tikay and pleno i have moved the redarmi discussion into

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=65687.msg2063290#msg2063290

"redarmi staking issue: sportsbetting"

that will allow Tft to carry on as is and people who want to post about and read about the seperate issue can do so without all the TfT stuff mixed in

i think pleno would like it in here for now, to give full disclosure, but we'd like it seperately. allows both threads to work better we think

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #103547 on: July 05, 2015, 09:00:27 PM »

http://watch.euw.lolesports.com/en_GB#/livestream

starting now
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #103548 on: July 05, 2015, 09:13:36 PM »

Not the best results for the TFT F1 bets today, but I still make it a £7 profit haha!  Wink

Good news for the Force India spread bet though! 7th & 9th in the race on a track with a non-optimsed car is EPIC. They WILL get podiums towards the end of the season. Sporting Index are willing to give me £760 to stop the season points bet now - NO CHANCE!  Grin

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #103549 on: July 05, 2015, 09:23:28 PM »

Good stuff Peter.

I would say that 93% of the time you are one of the top 8% tipsters on TFT.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
neeko

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103550 on: July 05, 2015, 09:57:56 PM »

Greece - sigh (they are managing to be stabbed in the back while commiting suicide

Their banks are not going to open this week (again) the ECB has to cut off funding, I hope they have been printing drachmas in secret, they will need them.

Nothing has changed the Germans, Finns and Irish will not allow them to act like this and stay in the club.

Leaving the euro will cost 10's of billions for the rest of the euro club, and they will then have to throw another few billion at them just to keep stop the Greek people starving.

There is no problem so bad that a politician cant make it worse.

http://www.dec.org.uk
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #103551 on: July 05, 2015, 09:58:31 PM »

Good stuff Peter.

Good stuff Peter.

i would like to put up an arguement that its more like 92% of the top 11%

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #103552 on: July 05, 2015, 10:02:42 PM »

Good stuff Peter.

Lol Smiley
swinebag22

View Profile
« Reply #103553 on: July 05, 2015, 10:18:36 PM »

Not the best results for the TFT F1 bets today, but I still make it a £7 profit haha!  Wink

Good news for the Force India spread bet though! 7th & 9th in the race on a track with a non-optimsed car is EPIC. They WILL get podiums towards the end of the season. Sporting Index are willing to give me £760 to stop the season points bet now - NO CHANCE!  Grin

Is the £760 the value of closing the bet now or have they actually contacted you to try and "do a deal"?
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #103554 on: July 05, 2015, 10:24:00 PM »

Spin don't contact people to make deals over £700!  It's the close price.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #103555 on: July 05, 2015, 10:43:46 PM »

Great trade though. 40 point rise in 2 gp weekends!
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103556 on: July 06, 2015, 12:11:11 AM »

Nice work again. One thing that worries me about your selections is how you sometimes come across sounding like a "fan" of Force India rather than an impartial reviewer. We know someone who talks of Crystal Palace in a similar way Wink

Don't get me wrong, I have a tidy spread position due to your recommendation, just checking you're not getting carried away!

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #103557 on: July 06, 2015, 12:24:34 AM »

Nice work again. One thing that worries me about your selections is how you sometimes come across sounding like a "fan" of Force India rather than an impartial reviewer. We know someone who talks of Crystal Palace in a similar way Wink

Don't get me wrong, I have a tidy spread position due to your recommendation, just checking you're not getting carried away!

About that...

I assume some teams are more bet on by the casual punters than others, irrespective of their performance? McLaren and Ferrari would be the obvious ones. Is there a knock on effect on the prices as a result (so, if the money is going on Ferrari, assuming the bulk is going on the Mercs, the bookies have to push the price of the Williamses out)?

Is Force India one of those teams or is there a lot of Indian money going on them?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103558 on: July 06, 2015, 04:49:56 AM »

The last 16 draw as follows (seeding in brackets)

S Williams (1) v V Williams (16)
Azarenka (23) v Bencic (30)
Sharapova (4) v Diyas
Safarova (6) v Vandeweghe

Wozniacki (5) v Muguruza (20)
Bacsinszky (15)  v Niculescu
Keys (21) v Govortsova
Radwanska (13) v Jancowicz (28)

Lucie Safarova is the only 2014 Wimbledon quarterfinalist to reach 4R this year.

If Wozniacki beats Muguruza, she will be up to #3 in the world. Would be her highest ranking since February 2012...

looking at the bottom half, it has completely cut up

kvitova, halep, lisicki all gone

favourite to win it is radwanska followed by wozniacki, bacsinszky and keys

http://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/wimbledon/womens/winner

each way is 1/2 1,2

radwanska 13-1
wozniacki 16-1
bacsinszky 20-1
keys 20-1

so we are getting a minimum of 13/2 one of these to win their half before serena or sharapova or whoever await in the final

my understanding is that radwanska has been poor all year, wozniacki has injury issues

who is the value to win this half now?

I think that all bookies are 1/3 1-2 at this stage.

Wozniacki v Muguruza
Muguruza is currently 2.6 on Betfair
https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/#/tennis/market/1.119387597
Fractionally better at 2.55 on Bwin
http://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/wimbledon/womens/caroline-wozniacki-v-garbine-muguruza/winner

I make this much closer.

Wozniacki has had 3 easy matches. Sadly Giorgi was far more miss than hit in their match.
Muguruza has been impressive including a gruelling match against Kerber.
Muguruza has a 2-1 career record against Wozniacki but I don't think that matters much other than to show that she is capable of battling her way through against her.
Muguruza has never really excelled on grass winning only 1 match in her previous two appearances at Wimbledon but appears to be getting to grips with it.

Effectively Wozniacki has had an extra week to regain fitness so I may be barking up the wrong tree but I've backed Muguruza.

Radwanska is playing better than earlier in the year. She had a bad patch when she had Martina Navratilova on her team; it just didn't work out, for whatever reason.
I think that she is rightly favourite. She has a 5-2 record against her next opponent (Jankovic) with the only two losses being on clay. She also has a 3-0 record against her likely next opponent (Madison Keys) although Keys was only 18 the last time they met and has made big strides since.

Essentially, I'm not confident about much at this stage but I though that I'd still share. Smiley
I've backed more than half the field so I'm hoping to get a winner somehow.

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #103559 on: July 06, 2015, 08:59:58 AM »

Can you tell me the result fo this please?

i am struggling to find it

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 6900 6901 6902 6903 [6904] 6905 6906 6907 6908 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: