blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 07:36:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272676 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16724 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8720 8721 8722 8723 [8724] 8725 8726 8727 8728 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13494913 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130845 on: November 09, 2017, 10:27:47 PM »

Anyone watching the 'snooker finished early' stop gap' darts documentary?

The older I get, the better I was.
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #130846 on: November 09, 2017, 11:06:47 PM »

I like Dimitrov at 12/1 for the World Tour Finals for anyone who has beewin - win only. He looks to have a good shot to get to the semis and then it is all to play for. Happy to oppose Nadal. Hard to see value in Fed so short though of course he is a deserved favourite. Can't really see anyone else who I want to back there. If the right Cilic shows up then he can win, but who knows? Goffin looks fatigued and Zverev's form has tailed off significantly. Thiem I just can't see being good enough and he always fades second half of season.
bunnydas8888

View Profile
« Reply #130847 on: November 10, 2017, 10:38:51 AM »

O'Sullivan in scintillating form again.

The way he cues with either hand blows me away.

When you were playing Tom, did you ever try playing cack-handed?

It's the most ridiculously hard thing ever.

I play lots of 8 ball pool and,  snooker whenever I can find a willing opponent. Taught myself to play cack-handed because most pool tables don't have a rest nearby and I'm what most would call vertically challenged. As a result of this the only way I could reach the shot was cack-handed. At first I couldn't even make a bridge with my right hand, I had to go down to take a normal shot and look at what my hand was doing and then try to copy it! Took an absolute age just to get into a position to be able to get down and line up a shot and it not feel wrong/weird.

Took me a good couple of months of practice, played entire games left handed, just so I could play a half decent shot when a rest wasn't around. Still do it now, years after I taught myself. No where near as good with my left hand as my right (even with all the practice) , so I find it absolutely astonishing that Ronnie is that good with his left hand.
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #130848 on: November 11, 2017, 07:19:03 AM »

Wichita State opened their regular season schedule with a 52 point win over UMKC, a record victory margin under coach Gregg Marshall and its highest opening night score since the mid 60s. Nice start.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #130849 on: November 11, 2017, 02:32:48 PM »

Keiffer Moore strikes again
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130850 on: November 11, 2017, 04:06:30 PM »

Wichita State opened their regular season schedule with a 52 point win over UMKC, a record victory margin under coach Gregg Marshall and its highest opening night score since the mid 60s. Nice start.

Good start, keep the updates coming please.

Are you at SPT Brighton today? I heard a rumour you may grace us with your presence.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #130851 on: November 11, 2017, 04:39:04 PM »

Any love for Adam Humphries anytime scorer for the Bucs vs the Jets this week with Evans out? 7/2
https://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/new-york-jets-at-tampa-bay-buccaneers/anytime-touchdown-scorer
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #130852 on: November 11, 2017, 04:45:05 PM »

This makes for pleasant reading

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/league-one/top-scorers

I guess it's odd-on McCarthy will bring him back to Ipswich and kill the bet in January, but it's not a certainty.

Kieffer is only contracted until the end of the season and he'll likely have a big say in what happens. Ipswich only paid £10k for him in the summer and if Rotherham were to offer, say, £750k and the player wanted to stay there, then who knows?

Poshies could well be looking for another striker too after Bitey Miller's court case on Monday. Can always dream...

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #130853 on: November 11, 2017, 05:08:14 PM »

Any love for Adam Humphries anytime scorer for the Bucs vs the Jets this week with Evans out? 7/2
https://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/new-york-jets-at-tampa-bay-buccaneers/anytime-touchdown-scorer

Fitzmagic is hard to predict. It's a 42 point total, too, so not a lot of touchdowns to go around.

He's useful for them and a go-to, reliable pair of hands. I do like him as a receiver.

Can't be an awful bet, but not overwhelmed by the proposition.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #130854 on: November 11, 2017, 05:40:52 PM »

Anyone watching the 'snooker finished early' stop gap' darts documentary?

just watched it , very good I thought.

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130855 on: November 11, 2017, 05:54:27 PM »

I've been saying all weekend anything over Evens on Gronk is a good bet. He's 5/4 with the old Betfair/pp combination.

I'll be having something on him, although probably as part of a L15.

I'll leave it up to you guys to choose if you want to back him

rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #130856 on: November 11, 2017, 08:39:49 PM »

Are you at SPT Brighton today? I heard a rumour you may grace us with your presence.

Unfortunately not, was really hoping to make it but sadly I ended up on babysitting duties. I've heard it's been a success in terms of numbers though!

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130857 on: November 11, 2017, 10:46:06 PM »

Unfortunately not, was really hoping to make it but sadly I ended up on babysitting duties. I've heard it's been a success in terms of numbers though!

Ahh, that's a shame.

And yes, it was rather successful numbers wise. We set an admittedly modest £40,000 Guarantee, & it made £82,000. More importantly - so far - everyone has enjoyed themselves, which was the main target.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #130858 on: November 12, 2017, 08:22:20 AM »

Pretty busy today so this has got to be a quick one ahead of the Brazilian GP.

The only value I can find is in the race winner market.

Sebastian Vettel @ 15/8 with Hills. 7/4 is okay. Looks like today's win is between Valtteri and Sebastian; and the Ferrari driver is on better form, and has much higher confidence at the moment. £50.
Max Verstappen @ 14/1 with various. He won't be a factor in the dry, but if it rains, we all know what he can do from last year. £20.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/brazilian-grand-prix/winner

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130859 on: November 12, 2017, 10:12:47 AM »

you will have to advise about Vettel at 13/8 or less please

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/brazilian-grand-prix/winner

Max Verstappen Brazilian Grand Prix Winner
14/1
Total Stake: £20.00
Potential Returns: £300.00

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 8720 8721 8722 8723 [8724] 8725 8726 8727 8728 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: