blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 08:12:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272686 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16948 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8470 8471 8472 8473 [8474] 8475 8476 8477 8478 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13509583 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127095 on: April 08, 2017, 10:00:02 AM »

Meanwhile, if we relocate from Georgie to China, interesting scenes in Qualifying for the F1 GP, with Ferrari running strongly again.

Q3 should be interesting. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #127096 on: April 08, 2017, 10:02:39 AM »

Garcia is going along very nicely, but every time I see him line up a putt, my heart is in my mouth, his putting stroke & set up looks so fragile. I saw yesterday he has played some 75 (?) Majors, so that's the best part of 20 years of experience, which is an astonishing stat. I think he'd be a very popular winner of this.

God yeah, if you've ever had money on him to win and he's 1 shot ahead playing the back 6...you'll know that it's no way to reach old age!! Don't think anyone would begrudge Sergio shipping a green coat. I think biggest threat to Garcia is himself Tongue

Rahm's the real deal isn't he, anyone on board at big prices has had a massive shark of.

Rickieeeeeeee fowwwwwwwwler though gogogogogogogo

I had the absolute lot on Fowler backing him most of the year at various prices........ for last years Master's, really feeling quite sick now.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #127097 on: April 08, 2017, 10:10:32 AM »

Masters – Top  Continental Euro

Best prices on Oddschecker

John Rahm 7/2
Henrik Stenson 9/2
Sergio Garcia  5/1
Thomas Pieters 10/1
Alex Noren 16/1
Martin Kaymer 20/1
Soren Kjedson 16/1
Caberro Bello 14/1
Molinari 20/1
Weisberger 18/1
Langer 40/1
Olazabal 150/1

Several firms paying 3 places ¼ odds.

On the face of it this isn’t a great EW betting heat with 12 runners and seemingly very open contest  however I think we can cut the field down significantly.

We can safely rule out Olazabal, and Langer although super fit for his age will be happy if he makes the cut.  Everyone knows about Kaymers in ability to be competitive at Augusta, and despite Kjelsen playing extremely well last year on balance someone with his lack of length should struggle and I wouldn’t bet on him repeating last year’s effort.  For similar reasons Molinari can be opposed.

So we’re now down to credible 7 runners  and EW betting is more attractive.

Maybe slightly more contentious but three of the remaining players (Pieters, Noren, Rahm) although highly talented are all debutants – They are less likely be effective at their first try at the course even if Rahm is a superstar in the making  I am happy to oppose him and the other 2 for this reason.

So we have Stenson, Garcia, Caberro Bello and Weisberger remaining

Stenson is the class act but is not  in great form coming in with 2 MC’s – His Masters record is not great either never having a Top 10.  Happy to oppose.

The 2 I want to back are Garcia and Weisberger.

Not much to say about Garcia that everyone doesn’t know – He’s just very solid round here and although probably not up to winning outright he can definitely hit the top 10 which should be enough to win this market.  He’s in great form having already won this season (Dubai) and was a solid 12th in the WGC 2 starts ago.  He’s laid himself out for this by the looks of it with a light schedule and I can’t not see him coming out of the top 3 here - would be odds odd on to place In my view. Very solid.

At the prices I also quite like Weisberger.  He has only played twice here, coming 22nd on his debut and then followed up with a solid 34th last year. He hits it a long way which will always be an advantage round here and comes into the week in good form having 2 top 5’s on Euro tour early in the year and then more recently 17th in the match play and 23rd last week in Houston.  Sporting chance.

Recommend:
50ew Garcia @ 5/1
20ew Weisberger @ 18/1
(Both 3 places ¼ odds)

If you like these, I can help with the Weisberger bet with 364, but have had to get help myself with Garcia so can’t do anything there – (PP, BV and BFSB are 5/1 ¼)

Think Marky got Fred on Garcia who has had a good start obviously - into <6/4 fav for win in this market

Weisberger was 1 of only 6 who made the cut

Garcia -4
Pieters -4
Rahm -1
Kjeldsen +1
Weisberger +5
Molinari +6

Only takes 1 hole to turn the whole thing on its head obv but decent spot for weekend

Very impressed with Rahm so far this week, so composed - I'm don't normally believe the hype with these types but think hes real deal - Biggest threat to Garcia here I would suggest

Firstly, did I settle you up for the Weisberger bet? I honestly can't remember. I know Marky got us on Garcia & he & I are running a slate.

Garcia is going along very nicely, but every time I see him line up a putt, my heart is in my mouth, his putting stroke & set up looks so fragile. I saw yesterday he has played some 75 (?) Majors, so that's the best part of 20 years of experience, which is an astonishing stat. I think he'd be a very popular winner of this.

Yeah Garcia is fragile and as you say his putting often isn't good enough however his tee to green game is more than enough for him to competive in this market - especially when it's been playing tough.

Conditions are set to change over the weekend I hear and maybe a few more birdies which might not help us  but he's in good form and we're in mix - Think he got engaged earlier this year which is helping his mental state apparently - Wait until he actually gets married, that will soon change 😉

I haven't backed him outright but couldn't think of anyone I'd prefer to see win a major - especially this one.  Think I also read it's the anniversary of Seve's death on Sunday - Sure to be some heavy emotion coming down the stretch if he's contention. Scenes if he won but be something very special.

Edit:- Just looked it up, it' would have been his birthday on April 9th (Sunday). He died on May 7th

60th birthday as well - as a bit of trivia, can anyone name the 7 other major championship winners born in the same year?  All but 2 of them won more than one major.
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #127098 on: April 08, 2017, 10:19:48 AM »

FYI I just put £25 on Lewis Hamilton to win the Chinese GP at 5/4. Anything over EVS is fine.

Full market analysis coming after qualifying.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/chinese-grand-prix/winner

Lewis takes pole position Smiley

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127099 on: April 08, 2017, 10:20:24 AM »

Meanwhile, if we relocate from Georgie to China, interesting scenes in Qualifying for the F1 GP, with Ferrari running strongly again.

Looks like a repeat of Australia.

1) Hamilton Mercedes

2) Vettel Ferrari

3) Bottas Mercedes

4) Raikkonen Ferrari

Should be worth getting up early on Sunday morning to watch.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127100 on: April 08, 2017, 10:33:10 AM »

Since Boxing Day 2015 Chris Lynn has scored 1257 T20 runs in 29 inns at an average of 59.85 & 9.40 runs per over, hitting ten 50s & one 100.

In breaking up Uthappa & Gambhir (opened 44 times together at the top of the order in the IPL) to maximise Lynn's ability KKR have sacrificed stability for improvement; a brave move is being rewarded. So far. In part this is because Lynnsanity eats pace for breakfast but is less accomplished against spin,so it makes sense to get him in early

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #127101 on: April 08, 2017, 10:33:24 AM »

Has anybody else had a PP account come back to life.  I was able to get some golf bets on to win 4 figures and have been able to bet to win a few hundred on the horses at aintree.   It is stll limited a bit, but I am sure it is better than it was.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #127102 on: April 08, 2017, 10:36:52 AM »

Looks like a repeat of Australia.

1) Hamilton Mercedes

2) Vettel Ferrari

3) Bottas Mercedes

4) Raikkonen Ferrari

Should be worth getting up early on Sunday morning to watch.

I expect that this will be the standard order until Spain when Valtteri gets properly up to speed.

There is extremely heavy rain scheduled for tomorrow and there are big concerns about whether or not the race will go ahead at all. Moving it back to Monday is not possible due to visa restrictions and freight needing to get to Bahrain. If it does go ahead though, with these cars, it will be utter bedlam, expect numerous incidents.

I'm going for a nap, will scout the markets during the Tottenham/Watford game.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127103 on: April 08, 2017, 10:59:05 AM »

Has anybody else had a PP account come back to life.  I was able to get some golf bets on to win 4 figures and have been able to bet to win a few hundred on the horses at aintree.   It is stll limited a bit, but I am sure it is better than it was.

Wow - good spot Doobs.

I checked 3 markets (see below) & was able to bet enough to win around £430 on each of them.

Bournemouth..

5/1

Max: £ 85.78

Wonderful Charm     

40/1 SP 

Max: £ 10.91

Definitly Red     

10/1 SP 

Max: £ 42.99

These were all fairly liquid markets, so I looked at a Baseball bet, where liquidity would be far thinner, & they were allowing me £147 @ 20/23, which is not too bad.

The account is not currently funded, so I'll make a deposit right away, though I'll need to update my cards first I guess.

Good spot Doobs, chuffed to bits with that.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127104 on: April 08, 2017, 11:03:08 AM »

tikay

please re-send me the pp login/password. i don't think i have it (been that long...2012?)

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127105 on: April 08, 2017, 11:07:02 AM »

tikay

please re-send me the pp login/password. i don't think i have it (been that long...2012?)

Will do, once I have Deposited. (I'll try to do so this morning, but I expect it'll be a kerkuffle updating card details).

Do try & look after it this time, right?

Wink

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #127106 on: April 08, 2017, 11:12:48 AM »

Sky coverage seems to have been ruined by sound quality. The crowd has been quieter than for a Posh Tuesday night match. At least there's no Monty I guess.

Thinking about trying to get Freddy out of the 20 at around 1.9. His last three third rounds have been 75, 77 and 73, and he's a couple of years older than for the last of them. The young guns will be ripping it a new one in better conditions and Freddy can only go backwards can't he?

Elsewhere, Winner are still offering three spots EW in the Premier League top scorer market. Harry Kane is pretty much a freeroll at 4-1 now he's back earlier than expected. Even better if he starts v Orns today.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127107 on: April 08, 2017, 11:14:47 AM »

tikay

Have deposited, & sent you the log in details.

However, I'm wondering if I should place any PP bets for the time being. If you (Tighty) have or had a PP account which has been restricted or closed, & you use the same device to place a bet on my Account & fail to "mask it" or use a VPN, it puts up a "flag" & they might close or restrict the account again.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #127108 on: April 08, 2017, 11:18:16 AM »

I'm still limited to £17.96 on a 12/1 shot with Paddy Sad

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127109 on: April 08, 2017, 11:24:10 AM »

tikay

Have deposited, & sent you the log in details.

However, I'm wondering if I should place any PP bets for the time being. If you (Tighty) have or had a PP account which has been restricted or closed, & you use the same device to place a bet on my Account & fail to "mask it" or use a VPN, it puts up a "flag" & they might close or restrict the account again.

you are safe,i have never bet with PP. (on principal, the advertising/viral campaign nonsense which we must resist and rise up and fight against)

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 8470 8471 8472 8473 [8474] 8475 8476 8477 8478 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: