blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 10:42:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272674 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Independence Referendum
Poll
Question: Do you agree that Scotland should be an independent country?
Yes - because it would be better for the Scots
Yes - because the rest of the UK would be better off without the Scots
Don't really know
Don't care
No, the Union is a good thing

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 ... 114 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Independence Referendum  (Read 192194 times)
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #810 on: September 10, 2014, 03:37:49 PM »

New level of troling by arboy, its nae wonder you can't get one of those 25k a year loltrader jobs.  You can't placy nicely with ther others tards. 
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #811 on: September 10, 2014, 03:39:24 PM »

New level of troling by arboy, its nae wonder you can't get one of those 25k a year loltrader jobs.  You can't placy nicely with ther others tards. 

Just answer the questions and stop deflecting the real issues by calling sensible level headed people trolls.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #812 on: September 10, 2014, 03:40:52 PM »

Please don't use the word tard or retard

its not acceptable

you can take it as read that none of the opinions posted are seen as trolling

a view you do not agree with does not equal trolling

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
maccol

View Profile
« Reply #813 on: September 10, 2014, 03:53:01 PM »

Seriously KMac you are doing neither you or your cause any favours with stuff like that.

Embracing the variance.
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #814 on: September 10, 2014, 03:53:39 PM »

Just answer the questions and stop deflecting the real issues by calling sensible level headed people trolls.

Sensible and level headed people don't continue to make innacurate statements when they have been disproved or indeed use the Daily Mail as a reliabe source of information.  
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #815 on: September 10, 2014, 03:55:02 PM »

Seriously KMac you are doing neither you or your cause any favours with stuff like that.

Ok sorry, dad. 
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #816 on: September 10, 2014, 03:56:00 PM »

Sensible and level headed people don't continue to make innacurate statements when they have been disproved or indeed use the Daily Mail as a reliabe source of information.  

Are you saying the DM are misquoting former PM's and business leaders/bank CEO's?  Whether their quotes are published in the DM, Scottish sun or the Times if they are quoted correctly it makes no difference.  This is not the DM's opinion but direct quotes from the people in question.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #817 on: September 10, 2014, 03:57:24 PM »

I appreciate the level of debate is at a somewhat higher level here than the door chapping you are used to in Red Central and you are getting quizzed more about stuff that it out of your comfort zone but rise to the challenge and embrace it it might be fun.
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #818 on: September 10, 2014, 03:58:34 PM »

Arb, you've been trolling KMac for days probably longer, you admitted as much last night.

For someone who has such a high opinion of himself your lack of understanding on this subject is quite staggering but then with with your total lack of self awareness you won't recognise that Rod has been running rings around you for days so you channel that into trolling KMac.
maccol

View Profile
« Reply #819 on: September 10, 2014, 04:00:22 PM »

Ok sorry, dad. 
Funnily enough, you do come over like an over-excited child.

Embracing the variance.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #820 on: September 10, 2014, 04:02:06 PM »

Arb, you've been trolling KMac for days probably longer, you admitted as much last night.

For someone who has such a high opinion of himself your lack of understanding on this subject is quite staggering but then with with your total lack of self awareness you won't recognise that Rod has been running rings around you for days so you channel that into trolling KMac.

So all these business leaders/former PM's/bank CEO's have been misquoted by the DM or are they totally clueless/trolls as well?  All i have said today is what these people have been quoted as saying i have put no opinion myself in.  I am happy to listen to former PM/Chancellor's opinion (he is far more educated and experienced than anyone on this thread will ever be on this subject) on the real issues and ask people who support the yes vote what their views on these quotes are?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 04:07:48 PM by arbboy » Logged
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #821 on: September 10, 2014, 04:04:36 PM »

I have to say I don't see that there is any trolling on this thread.  The Yes point of view is put forward passionately, so I don't see why this can't be questioned by others without it being trolling?

It's a spicey thread, but it's currently one of the best and most interesting ones on Blonde imo.  I've learned a lot anyway.
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #822 on: September 10, 2014, 04:06:26 PM »

Ok sorry, dad. 

And your a quisling.  But hey ho.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #823 on: September 10, 2014, 04:08:15 PM »

Ok sorry, dad. 

And your a quisling.  But hey ho.

come on now

A quisling is a person who "sides with an enemy occupying force"

really?!?!

lets raise the level of this and avoid ludicrous insults please

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #824 on: September 10, 2014, 04:09:27 PM »

So all these business leaders/former PM's/bank CEO's have been misquoted by the DM or are they totally clueless/trolls as well?  All i have said today is what these people have been quoted as saying i have put no opinion myself in.  I am happy to listen to former PM/Chancellor's opinion on the real issues and ask people who support the yes vote what their views on these quotes are?

Blah blah blah.  There you go again.  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 ... 114 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: