blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 05:43:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272675 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  redarmi Staking Issue: Sports betting
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: redarmi Staking Issue: Sports betting  (Read 71599 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: July 08, 2015, 12:16:19 AM »

I get away with eating more kebabs since I started saying I had a Turkish BBQ tonight.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: July 08, 2015, 12:16:30 AM »

didnt realise you had to be a regular poster to have an opinion. I had better send my payment to arbboy

Why don't you tell us your real name and then we can talk like men.  Everyone on here mostly knows each other on first name terms. It is easy hiding behind a mask.

Certain spineless weasels on blonde say I am totally unapproachable in real life but I would imagine the vast majority of blondes who have ever spoken to me in real life would say the total opposite.  It is an easy excuse to use when you can't be a man and admit your opinion was wrong.

Yes I am opinionated (sorry for that it is my job) yes I like a drink yes I am loud and have a huge ego but if you ever actually get to know me like a few blondes have you might get to see the real me.  You might learn a few things have some fun and make a few quid as well. If you prefer not to I won't take offence, I learnt twenty five years ago the vast majority of society don't like my style.  I am lucky enough to not have to give a fuck and live in the corporate world to give a fuck what anyone thinks about me.

You are too easy Mark, pretty much his entire previous posting history consisted of amateur trolling of the Blatch thread.

Was thinking surely nobody would bite this time.

Why doesn't he tell us who he is.  Everyone knows I am a fat ugly ego driven opinionated twat.  Why are others so shy to hide who they are whilst they run their mouth?

i dont really play much poker any more but have the odd punt so arbboy is more than welcome to my 'backdoor money' however if youve ever eaten in a kebab shop in the south of england chances are youv'e eaten something my company supplies so the wife says a personal thanks to arbboy and camel for the Prada handbag

I'd say your wife should thank my mates for the matching shoes, hat and complete wardrobe.

FYP Wink

Best FYP OTY

Ah! The element of surprise
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: July 08, 2015, 12:24:01 AM »

Ive never met arrboy to my knowledge or posted in the sports betting section , but I think i would get on with him irl. I like someone who speaks their mind even if they do it online and get called a troll... what exactly does that mean? I think that is a load of bollocks to be honest and everyone loves to jump on the band wagon with it.
 I also do vaguely remember him calling out Blatch and getting stick for it and in the end he was proved right so some kudos should be given to that in my opinion.
On that note arrboy obviously has a good name in the business so whatever he may say will carry some weight. I just wonder if the non-blondes agreed to par take in this venture on his word alone or did they also know Redarmi? if its the first one I think Arrboy really needs to consider who he speaks up for in the future as his word obviously influences people in the same line of business.

A troll is someone who makes posts on a internet forum which add nothing to the topic being discussed and are purely to antagonise other users of the forum.

Arbboy isn't a complete troll, he adds a lot to the TFT thread.

But some would argue he trolls the Liverpool and Newcastle threads.

They are however 4 or 5 posters on here whose sole reason to be on Blondepoker is to upset and annoy other users.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: July 08, 2015, 12:26:02 AM »

Ive never met arrboy to my knowledge or posted in the sports betting section , but I think i would get on with him irl. I like someone who speaks their mind even if they do it online and get called a troll... what exactly does that mean? I think that is a load of bollocks to be honest and everyone loves to jump on the band wagon with it.
 I also do vaguely remember him calling out Blatch and getting stick for it and in the end he was proved right so some kudos should be given to that in my opinion.
On that note arrboy obviously has a good name in the business so whatever he may say will carry some weight. I just wonder if the non-blondes agreed to par take in this venture on his word alone or did they also know Redarmi? if its the first one I think Arrboy really needs to consider who he speaks up for in the future as his word obviously influences people in the same line of business.

My word didnt make anyone invest in this project.  It could have been sold out twice over just from the people already invested.  I would have had 4 times more myself if it wasn't for so much being tied up in ante post bets across various sports.  I have got really lucky not to be on the hook for the lot because under different circumstances time wise i would have been a majority investor.
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: July 08, 2015, 12:27:27 AM »

It may have been said before. But, and I mean this well, arbboy didn't save blonde members £100k, blatch had been rumbled before mark came along. Things were happening behind the scenes (Cos) can confirm this.

This isn't a dig at mark, he knows I like him a lot, but I keep hearing this a lot on here and it's starting to grate a bit.

Thats why I said I vaguely remember but I do remember him getting flak for calling him out , after the event or not.

But if you say Blatch was rumbled prior to arrboy commenting, why was georgesoloose apparently still in the dark about it?

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: July 08, 2015, 12:27:34 AM »

It may have been said before. But, and I mean this well, arbboy didn't save blonde members £100k, blatch had been rumbled before mark came along. Things were happening behind the scenes (Cos) can confirm this.

This isn't a dig at mark, he knows I like him a lot, but I keep hearing this a lot on here and it's starting to grate a bit.

Why didn't george and cos know this then?  If it was so well known at the time given they were his best two mates?  Everyone else know apart from these two.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: July 08, 2015, 12:29:48 AM »

A troll is someone who makes posts on a internet forum which add nothing to the topic being discussed and are purely to antagonise other users of the forum.

They are however 4 or 5 posters on here whose sole reason to be on Blondepoker is to upset and annoy other users.

A lot would argue he speaks a lot of sense on the fan threads but the fans are too blind to see the wood for the trees.  If that makes you a troll then yes i am a troll.  Post me soemthing i said on those threads which wasn't close to being factually correct betting wise.  This is the best guide to reality not a load of deluded fans who are clueless with the greatest of respect.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: July 08, 2015, 12:30:03 AM »

Why didn't george and cos know this then?  If it was so well known at the time given they were his best two mates?  Everyone else know apart from these two.

Cos did know. I'm fairly sure it was him that told me.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: July 08, 2015, 12:31:45 AM »

A lot would argue he speaks a lot of sense on the fan threads but the fans are too blind to see the wood for the trees.  If that makes you a troll then yes i am a troll.  Post me soemthing i said on those threads which wasn't close to being factually correct betting wise.  This is the best guide to reality not a load of deluded fans who are clueless with the greatest of respect.

But you can do it without annoying them so much!

They love their teams. There are hundreds of ways of saying "Newcastle are shit" without saying "Newcastle are shit".

Why upset people unnecessarily?

I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: July 08, 2015, 12:36:25 AM »

My word didnt make anyone invest in this project.  It could have been sold out twice over just from the people already invested.  I would have had 4 times more myself if it wasn't for so much being tied up in ante post bets across various sports.  I have got really lucky not to be on the hook for the lot because under different circumstances time wise i would have been a majority investor.
So how did the Non Blondes get involved or was this not an only blonde project? excuse my ignorance as like I said I dont really look at the betting section

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: July 08, 2015, 12:40:22 AM »

My word didnt make anyone invest in this project.  It could have been sold out twice over just from the people already invested.  I would have had 4 times more myself if it wasn't for so much being tied up in ante post bets across various sports.  I have got really lucky not to be on the hook for the lot because under different circumstances time wise i would have been a majority investor.
So how did the Non Blondes get involved or was this not an only blonde project? excuse my ignorance as like I said I dont really look at the betting section

This was nothing 1000% to do with blonde.  I am annoying for tikay that blonde got involved in this because it could affect their site after blatchgate and other scams like this place is full of scams.  It was arranged privately between pro gamblers with nothing to do with blonde and pads decided to start the thread on blonde.  It had nothing to do with blonde from start to finish like 99.9% of pro staking plans.  The only ones which hit the head lines are the ones which go wrong.  All the trolls don't realise this and love a drama and jump on board to have their bit of fun.  That is fair enough.  Hope you enjoy the show.  

If stu has us over for 30 large everyone involved will just suck it up and move on.  There will be no cry baby stories about 'i sold it to my dad and he is skint and my life is fucked' like previous stories.  Everyone knew the potential ROI was massive with their own eyes.  Everyone who invested is a pro gambler and will just take it on the chin as a bet.  The biggest loser is Stu if he doesn't pay.  i know everyone involved in this personally and they can all suck it up worse case spot as a small bad day at the office to their normal day to day business.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 12:43:56 AM by arbboy » Logged
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: July 08, 2015, 12:46:59 AM »

Anyone else see these?

I assume Stu was hacked. Theyve been deleted now anyway:

lol wtf

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: July 08, 2015, 12:47:42 AM »

My word didnt make anyone invest in this project.  It could have been sold out twice over just from the people already invested.  I would have had 4 times more myself if it wasn't for so much being tied up in ante post bets across various sports.  I have got really lucky not to be on the hook for the lot because under different circumstances time wise i would have been a majority investor.

This was nothing 1000% to do with blonde.  I am annoying for tikay that blonde got involved in this because it could affect their site after blatchgate and other scams like this place is full of scams.  It was arranged privately between pro gamblers with nothing to do with blonde and pads decided to start the thread on blonde.  It had nothing to do with blonde from start to finish like 99.9% of pro staking plans.  The only ones which hit the head lines are the ones which go wrong.  All the trolls don't realise this and love a drama and jump on board to have their bit of fun.  That is fair enough.  Hope you enjoy the show.  

If stu has us over for 30 large everyone involved will just suck it up and move on.  There will be no cry baby stories about 'i sold it to my dad and he is skint and my life is fucked' like previous stories.  Everyone knew the potential ROI was massive with their own eyes.  Everyone who invested is a pro gambler and will just take it on the chin as a bet.  The biggest loser is Stu if he doesn't pay.  i know everyone involved in this personally and they can all suck it up worse case spot as a small bad day at the office to their normal day to day business.

It just doesn't make seanse.

Unless Stuart has a blackjack/roulette habit he has kept secret, there is no reason for him to do this.

If it's an emergency life expense, why didn't he ask for a loan?

bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: July 08, 2015, 12:49:11 AM »

Straight question Arboy, do you think this has or will have any effect on your rep?

Ah! The element of surprise
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: July 08, 2015, 12:51:38 AM »

Straight question Arboy, do you think this has or will have any effect on your rep?

~It has no effect on my rep unless i need to beg for staking to do something similar.  If you can pay for ur action in cash like i have for 15 years without fail my image on blonde makes no difference to people i do business with.    The whole 100% of the plan was sold without me even getting involved. My 2 private investors knew stu via me and were more than willing to get involved without any assistance from me.  My image in the game might be as a troll and a twat to most blondes but u name me one person who i haven't paid.  You can't because i dont do business on credit.  I could name 4 big players in the game you would all know who owe me.  I won't because i want to get paid.  Image is important in this game but to proper pros knowing you will get paid is 10 times more important than the pr image you sell.  No one has ever been knocked by me because i always pay on for my bets.

Old school pros could find a million people they owe money to and/or have lent money from.  Ask around and find someone who has lent me money in the last 12 years never mind someone i have knocked for money.  Some highly respected pros owe the game tens of thousands in knocks.  Try and find someone who i owe or even anyone i have borrowed from in 12 years.  My image might be as a *****.  Try and find someone who i have borrowed from or knocked.  That is my mark as a true pro gambler not how much of a hero PR wise you are.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 01:07:26 AM by arbboy » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: