blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 11:42:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272674 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  redarmi Staking Issue: Sports betting
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: redarmi Staking Issue: Sports betting  (Read 71562 times)
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: July 09, 2015, 11:04:22 PM »

Sorry to go off topic, but has anyone heard from redarmi yet?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: July 09, 2015, 11:06:36 PM »

Grin

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: July 09, 2015, 11:13:23 PM »

Pretty simple really.  I can easily never get involved in staking personally either way but quite easily, via my contacts in the game, know what is happening staking wise and how often these things go wrong.

But how can you know how often things go wrong when we all know how clandestine and cagey most people are (even in this case) the majority of time they get grimmed/not paid back for ages and ages?

Pretty simple really.  I can easily never get involved in staking personally either way but quite easily, via my contacts in the game, know what is happening staking wise and how often these things go wrong.  Not sure what your point is?  That i can't possibly know how many staking funds go 'wrong' because i don't personally get involved financially in them?

Do i know you personally just out of interest?

Not really...we've played poker together once - I bluffed you off a big hand and you weren't too impressed when I showed it   Grin

Just be thankful you didn't call it off, and get there, with AQ Cheesy

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: July 09, 2015, 11:14:21 PM »

Pretty simple really.  I can easily never get involved in staking personally either way but quite easily, via my contacts in the game, know what is happening staking wise and how often these things go wrong.

But how can you know how often things go wrong when we all know how clandestine and cagey most people are (even in this case) the majority of time they get grimmed/not paid back for ages and ages?

Pretty simple really.  I can easily never get involved in staking personally either way but quite easily, via my contacts in the game, know what is happening staking wise and how often these things go wrong.  Not sure what your point is?  That i can't possibly know how many staking funds go 'wrong' because i don't personally get involved financially in them?

Do i know you personally just out of interest?

Not really...we've played poker together once - I bluffed you off a big hand and you weren't too impressed when I showed it   Grin

Just be thankful you didn't call it off, and get there, with AQ Cheesy

Lol.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: July 09, 2015, 11:15:32 PM »

I have had on going email discussions with him over the past week or so but nothing more than that.
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: July 10, 2015, 12:04:47 AM »

Looking back at the carnage itt arbboy do you think it would've been +ev to offer to "flick in" the bag of sand or whatever it was to pleno1? Sure ur arguments for not being "on the hook" are compelling but consider this...a) your rep would've been so golden b) pleno1 would refuse the offer and suggest u give it to the grimmer c) you've stated numerous times you expect the money to be repaid and d) you save yourself a shit load of typing

You may be right about not being on the hook but if the decision you made is -ev how is it a good decision??

There is nothing to consider.  My rep is triple A as far as I am concerned and anyone who deals with me business wise is concerned.  It is  pretty hard to improve a rep which involves never knocking anyone, slow paying anyone or borrowing from anyone during a long career in both poker and sports betting. Sorry to keep repeating this but that is what rep means to a pro gambler not whether all the fan boys love you.  If everyone on blonde thinks I am a knob I really couldn't care less.  From my dealings with numerous blondes financially I know this isn't the case but I will never be the best loved person here because it is not something I am here to achieve.

On top of that I have provided in excess of 25% of the TFT profits and an Roi in excess of 20% during this time totally free of charge to blonde users. Some highly expensive tipping services don't provide a service that good. I have only been an unbanned member of  blonde for half of the time TFT has existed as well just for clarity.

On top of that I have exposed two big sports betting scams which have helped to save numerous punters substantial amounts of money.

I don't come on blonde to make friends I come here to make money.  I know a lot of people really struggle to understand that because gambling to them is a hobby.  I understand that and respect that.  Gambling isn't a hobby to me.  Blonde is a marketing tool to me to get my action on via third parties similar to how certain people use social media.  In return said parties get my information to profit from themselves.  I give just enough on TFT to interest people on events where the price doesn't collapse once my action is on.  Nothing more nothing less.

If I had hard sold this plan to pads aggressively on behalf of stu rather than what actually happened which was pads cold calling me asking for my opinion on a staking plan that was already sold out effectively because if pads didn't take his % there were people already waiting in the wings to hoover it up then I might have felt like I was out of order. The bottom line is I hardly ever get involved in staking either way so when someone I don't know asks me for my opinion free of charge so they can potentially make a substantial amount of money from my information I don't feel remotely obliged to be responsible should the scheme go tits up.

Sorry to keep going round in circles but certain posters keep asking questions which are obvious to most readers and/or have already been answered.

There's the trouble right there.

99.9% of all blonde members (basically everyone except you) come here for a laugh, to make friends and chat about stuff (usually poker, gambling and sport - but other things too). There is a comunity spirit.

Your personality doesn't fit in with the norm. And I can't blame the regulars in some of team threads for being pissed off with your presence there.

I think Arbboy is one of the worst posters on Blonde. His stuff in the Pool and Toon threads is beyond tilting and I don't even support either team.
I also think he's one of the very best posters on Blonde. The betting spots and general advice he puts up is just 2nd to none.
I hate his posting style and a lot of his posts but I'm very, very glad he's here.
I love him and I hate him. He's a flawed genius. Like Michael Jackson Smiley
I'm thinking of setting up a Arbboy Appreciation Thread. Justin Bieber has his 'Beliebers' and Taylor Swift has her 'Swifties'. We'll be the 'Arbbies'.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #411 on: July 10, 2015, 12:08:41 AM »

I posted it totally free of charge to blonde users.     

The older I get, the better I was.
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: July 10, 2015, 12:17:06 AM »

Never has one seen, such a proud hippo
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #413 on: July 10, 2015, 06:04:07 AM »

Looking back at the carnage itt arbboy do you think it would've been +ev to offer to "flick in" the bag of sand or whatever it was to pleno1? Sure ur arguments for not being "on the hook" are compelling but consider this...a) your rep would've been so golden b) pleno1 would refuse the offer and suggest u give it to the grimmer c) you've stated numerous times you expect the money to be repaid and d) you save yourself a shit load of typing

You may be right about not being on the hook but if the decision you made is -ev how is it a good decision??

There is nothing to consider.  My rep is triple A as far as I am concerned and anyone who deals with me business wise is concerned.  It is  pretty hard to improve a rep which involves never knocking anyone, slow paying anyone or borrowing from anyone during a long career in both poker and sports betting. Sorry to keep repeating this but that is what rep means to a pro gambler not whether all the fan boys love you.  If everyone on blonde thinks I am a knob I really couldn't care less.  From my dealings with numerous blondes financially I know this isn't the case but I will never be the best loved person here because it is not something I am here to achieve.

On top of that I have provided in excess of 25% of the TFT profits and an Roi in excess of 20% during this time totally free of charge to blonde users. Some highly expensive tipping services don't provide a service that good. I have only been an unbanned member of  blonde for half of the time TFT has existed as well just for clarity.

On top of that I have exposed two big sports betting scams which have helped to save numerous punters substantial amounts of money.

I don't come on blonde to make friends I come here to make money.  I know a lot of people really struggle to understand that because gambling to them is a hobby.  I understand that and respect that.  Gambling isn't a hobby to me.  Blonde is a marketing tool to me to get my action on via third parties similar to how certain people use social media.  In return said parties get my information to profit from themselves.  I give just enough on TFT to interest people on events where the price doesn't collapse once my action is on.  Nothing more nothing less.

If I had hard sold this plan to pads aggressively on behalf of stu rather than what actually happened which was pads cold calling me asking for my opinion on a staking plan that was already sold out effectively because if pads didn't take his % there were people already waiting in the wings to hoover it up then I might have felt like I was out of order. The bottom line is I hardly ever get involved in staking either way so when someone I don't know asks me for my opinion free of charge so they can potentially make a substantial amount of money from my information I don't feel remotely obliged to be responsible should the scheme go tits up.

Sorry to keep going round in circles but certain posters keep asking questions which are obvious to most readers and/or have already been answered.

I am not getting involved in any of the issues raised in this thread but I feel that I need to correct a factual error.
The highlighted statement is incorrect.

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: July 10, 2015, 09:08:42 AM »

I am not getting involved in any of the issues raised in this thread but I feel that I need to correct a factual error.

Yeah. Like you can prove that

sola virtus nobilitat
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #415 on: July 10, 2015, 10:17:20 AM »

Yeah. Like you can prove that

Grin

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: July 10, 2015, 10:34:00 AM »

I was going from figures you sent me two months ago before the monster month. Please feel free to update the figure correctly on Monday after djok has hosed up for the fan boys.  I assume the Roi figure is accurate though? Grin
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: July 10, 2015, 01:27:39 PM »

There's the trouble right there.

99.9% of all blonde members (basically everyone except you) come here for a laugh, to make friends and chat about stuff (usually poker, gambling and sport - but other things too). There is a comunity spirit.

Your personality doesn't fit in with the norm. And I can't blame the regulars in some of team threads for being pissed off with your presence there.

I think Arbboy is one of the worst posters on Blonde. His stuff in the Pool and Toon threads is beyond tilting and I don't even support either team.
I also think he's one of the very best posters on Blonde. The betting spots and general advice he puts up is just 2nd to none.
I hate his posting style and a lot of his posts but I'm very, very glad he's here.
I love him and I hate him. He's a flawed genius. Like Michael Jackson Smiley
I'm thinking of setting up a Arbboy Appreciation Thread. Justin Bieber has his 'Beliebers' and Taylor Swift has her 'Swifties'. We'll be the 'Arbbies'.

Did you just call him a paedo?
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: July 10, 2015, 01:40:19 PM »

I'm sure you could with practice being male you have the required items.

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: July 10, 2015, 01:44:02 PM »

i'm an arbbie

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: