blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 05:00:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272686 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16948 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Liverpool FC
Pages: 1 ... 683 684 685 686 [687] 688 689 690 691 ... 750 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Liverpool FC  (Read 1291814 times)
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #10290 on: September 13, 2015, 11:41:37 AM »

We were shite. Nothing more to say. No balance in the team, no spine in the team, players playing out of position so Rodgers can shoehorn them into his only formation. No Plan B. No defence. Why the hell Lovren is playing ahead of Sakho I do not know.

People will say no Sturridge, no Henderson, no Coutinho (and tbh that is the main part of our quick attack) but Firmino needs to get on the pace of the game quickly. Ings was wasted on the left wing ffs.

Problem is though, apart from Klopp, who else is out there if Rodgers goes? Will Klopp be able to deal with the now infamous transfer committee?
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #10291 on: September 13, 2015, 11:54:33 AM »

I know football is a results game but, 45 mins in the first half vs Arsenal aside, Liverpool haven't looked remotely like a top 10 club this season. Rodgers is a chancer and surely needs to be moved on.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10292 on: September 13, 2015, 12:16:27 PM »

To me, Ings does not look like the sort of player who belongs in a top 4 side. Good player, yes yes, but not at that level, surely?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #10293 on: September 13, 2015, 12:19:12 PM »

To me, Ings does not look like the sort of player who belongs in a top 4 side. Good player, yes yes, but not at that level, surely?

Pretty sure you are setting me up but i will bite my lip!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10294 on: September 13, 2015, 12:28:16 PM »

Behave 'yerself.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10295 on: September 13, 2015, 12:37:29 PM »

From a poster on RAWK but my thoughts exactly..

Totally and utterly depressing. I can't even get properly angry any more because that sort of performance has become so commonplace.

We have fallen so, so far and we won't be back any time soon. I just don't know what the answer is from here. We could sack the manager but then what? We could give him even more money to waste but what's the point? Maybe this is simply who we are now and I'll have to learn to live with that.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #10296 on: September 13, 2015, 12:40:25 PM »

Behave 'yerself.

It looked a tap in!  Great cross by yourself!  I have lost my bottle in front of goal though to put it away.
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #10297 on: September 13, 2015, 12:54:37 PM »

Are there any Liverpool players who would get into the starting XI of one of the top 4? Coutinho maybe. Klopp for Xmas unless Sturridge comes back and sparks off some kind of miracle.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #10298 on: September 13, 2015, 12:56:00 PM »

Are there any Liverpool players who would get into the starting XI of one of the top 4? Coutinho maybe. Klopp for Xmas unless Sturridge comes back and sparks off some kind of miracle.

How many of Everton's starting 11 would start for the reds?  At least half i would suggest.  Howard, Coleman, Stones, Jagielka, Barkley, Barry, Lukaku would all start imo ahead of the current options.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 12:58:20 PM by arbboy » Logged
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10299 on: September 13, 2015, 12:59:55 PM »

Behave 'yerself.

It looked a tap in!  Great cross by yourself!  I have lost my bottle in front of goal though to put it away.

No no, it was a genuine point. To my mind, when Liverpool sign players like that, it says so much.

A top 4 without Liverpool is something I find genuinely sad. They were a powerful force in football for most of my adult life, even going right back to the days of Shankly. I've never supported them, but the natural order of things demands they be an elite club.

Now, the prospect of Everton finishing above them this season looms ever larger. Which must feel as bad to a Liverpool fan as Man C finishing above Man U feels to the Old Trafford faithful.

bagel
bagel

View Profile
« Reply #10300 on: September 13, 2015, 01:12:05 PM »

arbboy out of interest how would you price everton to finish above liverpool?

i think there is a good chance that they will this year,but i would like to bet against it.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #10301 on: September 13, 2015, 01:14:40 PM »

arbboy out of interest how would you price everton to finish above liverpool?

i think there is a good chance that they will this year,but i would like to bet against it.

Liverpool are still a huge fav to finish above Everton.  The spreads have them in for 9 points more than Everton over the course of the season.  Reds 64 points Everton 55 points predicted.  That would probably make reds 1/3 Everton 2/1 if you were to price it up. (75/25% roughly)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 01:20:59 PM by arbboy » Logged
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10302 on: September 13, 2015, 06:37:02 PM »

Think i might start supporting Leicester City..fantastic comeback,their performances put a lot of so called "big" teams to shame.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10303 on: September 13, 2015, 06:40:04 PM »

Think i might start supporting Leicester City..fantastic comeback,their performances put a lot of so called "big" teams to shame.

come to leicester, i'll  buy you a ticket

never say die.

mahrez is fantastic too, would grace a top four club

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10304 on: September 13, 2015, 06:57:31 PM »

Agree. Such enthusiasm and spirit. Great stuff.

Pages: 1 ... 683 684 685 686 [687] 688 689 690 691 ... 750 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: