blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 01:54:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272713 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8659 8660 8661 8662 [8663] 8664 8665 8666 8667 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13519800 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #129930 on: August 20, 2017, 08:24:01 PM »

Welcome back Tal - I've noticed you lurking recently so was hoping you'd start posting soon.

Did you know that Arsenal have won their last nine games at Wembley?

x

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129931 on: August 20, 2017, 09:26:02 PM »

Tal, any opinion on my total points bets thoughts from a page or two ago?

My opinion on the Panthers has changed a little since watching CmcC yesterday. The kid is electric. Awesome to watch and a real game changer if they figure out how to lose him.

(I'm on the Buccs BTW. I'm far too high on them)

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #129932 on: August 20, 2017, 09:53:31 PM »

Tal, any opinion on my total points bets thoughts from a page or two ago?

My opinion on the Panthers has changed a little since watching CmcC yesterday. The kid is electric. Awesome to watch and a real game changer if they figure out how to lose him.

(I'm on the Buccs BTW. I'm far too high on them)

I do like a good season points bet. A few years ago, Fred luckboxed a belter with the Titans, when Jake Locker got injured and Ryan Fitzpatrick came in and started spraying the ball everywhere as only he can.

Rams are a tough one to call. Prob prefer the Titans one, but I've not put any work into either. Depends a little on whether you're a Mariota Truther. 9/5 is a hard price to be on the wrong side of, mind, if you can get on with "Avvabangonnat Ray".

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #129933 on: August 21, 2017, 01:07:34 AM »

Some tennis shennanigans today in the ATP event where it seems highly likely that Alexander Dolgopolov was paid to lose a match. Odds drifted sharply pre match. Many bookies suspended in play betting on the match. He didn't seem to have any discernible injury, played kind of ok to keep it closeish but never had a break point and did some random shot making.

Write up here
http://www.sportdw.com/2017/08/dolgopolov-winston-salem-suspicious.html

Certainly I'm sure it happens a lot at the lower level. I was surprised at such a blatant tank here in an ATP250 event but it also seems Mr Dologopolov has previous for this...
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #129934 on: August 21, 2017, 10:12:41 AM »

So, what we want to do with the Stoke bet?

West Brom away this weekend, then Man Utd after the international break.

I suggest we bail now for a small loss. We all know they're not going down. Not really.

Lay back £180 @ 9.4 please.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #129935 on: August 21, 2017, 07:01:09 PM »

Some tennis shennanigans today in the ATP event where it seems highly likely that Alexander Dolgopolov was paid to lose a match. Odds drifted sharply pre match. Many bookies suspended in play betting on the match. He didn't seem to have any discernible injury, played kind of ok to keep it closeish but never had a break point and did some random shot making.

Write up here
http://www.sportdw.com/2017/08/dolgopolov-winston-salem-suspicious.html

Certainly I'm sure it happens a lot at the lower level. I was surprised at such a blatant tank here in an ATP250 event but it also seems Mr Dologopolov has previous for this...

Lu vs Turnusov today, starting shortly. Who is gonna throw this one or this just some crazy line moving from a big Betfair punter? Five ATP matches about to start. Four of them have about 5k matched, this one has 115k...

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129936 on: August 22, 2017, 07:50:20 AM »

"This is like hanging -3 on the Super Bowl and seeing the line move to -8."

Why Mayweather-McGregor is alarming Vegas oddsmakers

Great piece

http://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/20407149/gambling-how-floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor-fight-alarming-vegas-oddmakers

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #129937 on: August 22, 2017, 09:04:21 AM »

Great piece

http://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/20407149/gambling-how-floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor-fight-alarming-vegas-oddmakers

I was just thinking, is there another way to approach this? McGregor is going to be totally outclassed clearly but Mayweather hasn't knocked anyone out for a decade. What will McGregor do? Constant holding and illegal hitting, throwing Mayweather? Might McGregor to be disqualified be a bet? Does that kinda save face for McGregor?
B365 have Mayweather by disqualification @ 12/1, I can't see the price on other sites.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129938 on: August 22, 2017, 09:07:40 AM »

Great piece

Well worth a read, that, very interesting piece.

What is happening in Vegas is also largely reflected over here, too. The UK Bookies stand to make or lose a real big number on this.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129939 on: August 22, 2017, 09:18:54 AM »

Delighted to see Rooney score his 200th Premier League goal last night.

Team Armchair love to diss this kid, but very few Premier League footballers put in the effort & enthusiasm this guy always has. It's actually harder to play with such energy when you are sitting on a long term contract paying him zillions per year, as he was at Man U, but he always gave his best.

Well done him, the street footballer still living the dream.   

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129940 on: August 22, 2017, 09:21:10 AM »

Team Armchair love to diss this kid, but very few Premier League footballers put in the effort & enthusiasm this guy always has. It's actually harder to play with such energy when you are sitting on a long term contract paying him zillions per year, as he was at Man U, but he always gave his best.

can he keep going please? 66-1

36 games to go!

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129941 on: August 22, 2017, 09:26:42 AM »

36 games to go!

66/1 for what?

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129942 on: August 22, 2017, 09:31:20 AM »

36 games to go!

66/1 for what?

golden boot each way, as mentioned a couple of weeks before the start of the season. unlikely but a run of form in what could be a top six team could be interesting. Calvert Lewin played over Sandro too, think those two might rotate in front of Rooney

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129943 on: August 22, 2017, 09:32:39 AM »

36 games to go!

66/1 for what?

golden boot each way, as mentioned a couple of weeks before the start of the season. unlikely but a run of form in what could be a top six team could be interesting. Calvert Lewin played over Sandro too, think those two might rotate in front of Rooney

Ahh yes, gotcha.

A genuine 66/1 shot, but stranger things have happened.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #129944 on: August 22, 2017, 09:56:16 AM »

So, what we want to do with the Stoke bet?

West Brom away this weekend, then Man Utd after the international break.

I suggest we bail now for a small loss. We all know they're not going down. Not really.

Lay back £180 @ 9.4 please.

Done?

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Pages: 1 ... 8659 8660 8661 8662 [8663] 8664 8665 8666 8667 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: