blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 03:15:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272679 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16724 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  £40 to £20k in 25ish Winning Selections!!
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 ... 50 Go Down Print
Author Topic: £40 to £20k in 25ish Winning Selections!!  (Read 87217 times)
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: February 01, 2012, 12:11:28 PM »

I think 25 is unrealistic, if you made it ten and tyhen started again if you made it then its possible but good luck to everyone that is trying it.
When you say 10 do you mean stop and start at £40 again?
Again having read your analysis on stuff feel free to give input or a selection here and there..

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: February 01, 2012, 12:14:52 PM »

Why don't you open this up and ask for advice from all the shrewds on this board?

I definitely find bets at 1/2 that i think should be 1/4 or shorter etc.

And stop backing soccer totals, results and coin flips.....
Hi Ace,
I pick from a variety of things but if you find a selection that you like please post itt as even if someone has something going already it does not mean others wont follow!!

Ps Need a selection for my £51.05 to go onto after my goals bet came in  Wink

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: February 01, 2012, 12:16:01 PM »

As I am a newly created degen I shall have some of this....

ok bet 1..... blackburn over 2.5 at 2.04

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: February 01, 2012, 12:16:16 PM »

gl with this hope you win the lot but this type of thing is a layers dream. Each attempt at the spin up is one very large accumulator, spreading it over a long period doesn´t mean it´s a series of large singles. If you are reinvesting 100% after each win then it is in every way an accumulator. It´s why Hills were so keen to publicise it.

gl
Yeah i understand what your saying which is why we shall be laying as well although thats still betting to a certain extent!!
You dont think it can be done then?

I´m certain it can be done but it is only very slightly more likely than just getting any standard 25 fold acca up. It being more likely assumes that by spreading the bet over a period of time you are giving yourself the maximum scope for identifying true value (i.e you are unlikely to ever find 25 bets that represent real value on any given weekend). I hope it goes well but if I was a little wealthier and lot less of a bankroll nit I´d be delighted to lay all of these.
I think your correct in all you say and if i knocked in the roll over 1 1/2 years well cest la vie but hopefully someones gonna have a good sweat on it.

Still this imo. I´m confident we can find you some value in the Six Nations though.
Yeah I still have no probs if I knock in the 4k over 1 1/2 years with a few sweats along the way and will defo follow some of your Six nations selections having done so in the RWC!!

craigbetts

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: February 01, 2012, 12:44:03 PM »

Might as well set fire to your money trying to do this by backing football bets.

I'll start this up tomorrow and see how I go.
Inspired by the great man Eso....

Bullet 2, £10 win Millwall v Watford (home win)

Agreed, I think I would have more fun watching cash notes burn KLF style.

"We're not here to take part, we're here to take over"
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: February 01, 2012, 12:49:49 PM »

I think 25 is unrealistic, if you made it ten and tyhen started again if you made it then its possible but good luck to everyone that is trying it.
Again having read your analysis on stuff feel free to give input or a selection here and there..

Yes. try to hit ten or twelve and then start again I know you started it as a challenge to see if you could hit 20k from 40 quid but if you ran it to ten winners you would have a nice pot there. If you ran it to 25 selection I think your selection process would suffer the further you got as from the original 40 quid you would now be having a lot of money on each time. Your pot would be 2300 ish if you were betting around 1/2 , your pot would be around 5100 after 12 selections.

I know they are not exactly the prices you set out in your original opening post, I just used em as it was easier to calculate in mi head. ;o)

I think you would find it difficult to get to 25 winners, maybe around 12 at 1/2 or around that mark to win 5k ish would be gettable.

cheers

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: February 01, 2012, 01:31:54 PM »

Yes. try to hit ten or twelve and then start again I know you started it as a challenge to see if you could hit 20k from 40 quid but if you ran it to ten winners you would have a nice pot there. If you ran it to 25 selection I think your selection process would suffer the further you got as from the original 40 quid you would now be having a lot of money on each time. Your pot would be 2300 ish if you were betting around 1/2 , your pot would be around 5100 after 12 selections.

I know they are not exactly the prices you set out in your original opening post, I just used em as it was easier to calculate in mi head. ;o)

I think you would find it difficult to get to 25 winners, maybe around 12 at 1/2 or around that mark to win 5k ish would be gettable.

cheers
Thx Bobby, tbh when I started the thread it was £40 to£100k  but that got downgraded y/day.
What sports/events would you concentrate on?

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: February 01, 2012, 01:59:28 PM »

cheers
Thx Bobby, tbh when I started the thread it was £40 to£100k  but that got downgraded y/day.
What sports/events would you concentrate on?

I think someone suggested leaving football matched alone, or at least not primarily betting 90 minute win bets in football matches. I would look to be laying teams in 90 minutes matches tho if that's an area you feel you have the most knowledge in.

I would be trying to concentrate on 2 runner events with no tie. So over and unders in footy, rugby seems ok, tennis matches, darts, that kind of thing.

One thing that might be ok but might have left it a little late now is betting under 3 1/2 goals in some Scottish Premier league games when the weather is bad, it is a league of few goals when you take out Rangers and Celtic games and you can have games between two pretty average teams playing in wind and rain if you pick your spots. Under 2 1/2 would be ok too but under 3 1/2 will be around but mainly a little under your price range of 2/5.

One important thing tho is not to approach each day as a 'must find a selection here to keep my run going kind of thing' if you don't fancy much for a couple of days it won't matter. Be selective not aggressive.

cheers

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: February 01, 2012, 02:12:21 PM »

Pretty disappointed your not going for the 100k tbh, nevermind lowering it even more. Feel like you've let yourself and blonde down with such weak degeneracy, poor effort mate, very poor.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: February 01, 2012, 02:16:59 PM »

Pretty disappointed your not going for the 100k tbh, nevermind lowering it even more. Feel like you've let yourself and blonde down with such weak degeneracy, poor effort mate, very poor.
I am a changed man!! Dont you read the 84th best diary on Blonde, anyways you will see some degen when were at the races with my Paltry 5k that Bobby has won me  Wink

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: February 01, 2012, 02:19:38 PM »

I am a changed man!! Dont you read the 84th best diary on Blonde, anyways you will see some degen when were at the races with my Paltry 5k that Bobby has won me  Wink

I know Sad
MahoganyVic

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: February 01, 2012, 02:56:39 PM »

I'll have a go at this, and ignoring all advice first bet is on 1x2 footy game Smiley

£40 on Arse @ 1.727
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: February 01, 2012, 02:58:22 PM »

I'll have a go at this, and ignoring all advice first bet is on 1x2 footy game Smiley

£40 on Arse @ 1.727

GLGL

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: February 01, 2012, 06:20:33 PM »

I think footy is your speciality, what you enjoy and have had some nice results. Skill game innit.

Much better than just banging some dough on a horse that the stable lad / jockey says is gonna piss it. Where is the fun in that ?  Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Solaris

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: February 01, 2012, 07:26:02 PM »

Might as well set fire to your money trying to do this by backing football bets.

I'll start this up tomorrow and see how I go.

Cool Cool tbh I was going to post in your thread if you minded putting a nap in on a daily basis so that I can get on if poss!!
Ps its not always footie!!

What's the min odds you want?
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 ... 50 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: