blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 11:56:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272635 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Leeds Utd a sad sad story.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 ... 189 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Leeds Utd a sad sad story.  (Read 521066 times)
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #825 on: August 29, 2009, 05:07:27 PM »

Leeds vs Liverpool in cup at Elland road, should be good one. Hopefully on sky. Now if they play their reserve team we might have a chance Smiley

yup, heavenly draw. weeee

The way we're playing away atm we could play the 1st team and still lose.
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #826 on: August 30, 2009, 01:35:29 PM »

Delighted with the draw, the atmosphere is going to be class!  Dont even need to mess about with a paper ticket, just get the season ticket activated!  

Bold predicition from me...5-4 to leeds

(on pens)

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #827 on: September 02, 2009, 10:01:52 AM »

Good transfer window for Leeds, shipped in another centre back (Leeds fan too) for cover. Now our defense which was such a problem from last year seems really strong. Didn't sell Beckford so as long as they stay fit we should be right up there.

The more I see of Leeds the more faith I have in grayson as a manager i really believe he is the right fit for us Smiley

Liverpool game is Cat B. So tickets from 20 quid Smiley Hopefully full house and its on Sky.
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #828 on: September 02, 2009, 10:12:55 AM »

You did well against Watford last week, Ive seen Huddersfield twice now too, your going to have a couple of cracking games against them...  If any team finishes above you and them they'll be promoted, MK Dons maybe, Charlton rolling along nicely too...

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #829 on: September 02, 2009, 12:58:08 PM »

Delighted with the draw, the atmosphere is going to be class!  Dont even need to mess about with a paper ticket, just get the season ticket activated! 

Bold predicition from me...5-4 to leeds

(on pens)

You might beat us - but it won't be on pens.  Think we've only lost twice on a penalty shoot-out on something like 15 occasions, and one of them was in a pre-season friendly dressed up as a tournament which Pompey won. 

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #830 on: September 02, 2009, 02:32:29 PM »

Sam Sojie for charlton, hes absolute quality that player. Last season he quickly become a cult hero for us. Dodgey Knee's tho and can't train just turns up for the games. If he can stay fit and play games its a great signing for them.

Always remember against Millwall he popped his shoulder back in on the pitch and carried on playing Smiley
Steelio

View Profile
« Reply #831 on: September 02, 2009, 02:37:10 PM »

Just ordered my tickets for Liverpool game, Bromby should be a good signing, dont know much about Somma but will trust Graysons judgement and glad we've offloaded Sheehan on loan.
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #832 on: September 02, 2009, 02:44:14 PM »

Just ordered my tickets for Liverpool game, Bromby should be a good signing, dont know much about Somma but will trust Graysons judgement and glad we've offloaded Sheehan on loan.

Sheehan not even getting a sniff with Hughes playing LB?  Fallen out with Grayson?

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #833 on: September 02, 2009, 02:56:53 PM »

Sam Sojie for charlton, hes absolute quality that player. Last season he quickly become a cult hero for us. Dodgey Knee's tho and can't train just turns up for the games. If he can stay fit and play games its a great signing for them.

Always remember against Millwall he popped his shoulder back in on the pitch and carried on playing Smiley

yep, abs quality signing. he was superb when he played for us before. added bonus that he's a local lad, born a couple of miles from the valley

knees def a worry though, apparently leeds wanted to sign him but he failed the medical, charlton have taken a gamble

overall a very good day yesterday for the top 2 in league one, both keeping hold of the players the fans were scared of losing. it's going to be very difficult for anyone else to keep up now imo

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #834 on: September 02, 2009, 03:07:20 PM »

yep, abs quality signing. he was superb when he played for us before. added bonus that he's a local lad, born a couple of miles from the valley

knees def a worry though, apparently leeds wanted to sign him but he failed the medical, charlton have taken a gamble

overall a very good day yesterday for the top 2 in league one, both keeping hold of the players the fans were scared of losing. it's going to be very difficult for anyone else to keep up now imo

Ready for the championship decider in may? i have my seat reserved Smiley
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #835 on: September 02, 2009, 03:16:04 PM »

Ready for the championship decider in may? i have my seat reserved Smiley

absolutely, should be a good day

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Steelio

View Profile
« Reply #836 on: September 02, 2009, 03:24:47 PM »

Sheehan not even getting a sniff with Hughes playing LB?  Fallen out with Grayson?

Dont think hes rates him and not many Leeds fans do, if Hughes is getting in the side ahead of you then you may aswell leave. Parker has come on leaps and bounds and will be playing LB when back from injury, would probably have White ahead of Sheehan aswell. Hughes has not done too bad though and in the league we have'nt conceded from open play (2 pens and free kick) but he is so slow.
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #837 on: September 02, 2009, 08:13:51 PM »

Hughes is fking awful, I didnt think sheehan was all that bad but who I am to question the wonderful simon grayson!?

also got my ticket for liverpool today, was a nightmare getting through to the ticket office but finally managed it and we are gogogo.

is it true that you cant get a ticket to see liverpool if you arent a seasonticket holder/member/havent been to a home game this year?

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #838 on: September 02, 2009, 09:19:19 PM »

They will go on general sale, no need to panic. With it on sky they wont get 40k there.
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #839 on: September 07, 2009, 10:09:42 PM »

Tribunal orders Everton to pay Leeds £1million for teenager Luke Garbutt

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1211785/Tribunal-orders-Everton-pay-Leeds-1million-teenager-Luke-Garbutt.html#ixzz0QSOlXgnj

Good, think twice next time about stealing our players.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 ... 189 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: