blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 05:29:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272586 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Liverpool FC
Pages: 1 ... 736 737 738 739 [740] 741 742 743 744 ... 750 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Liverpool FC  (Read 1281629 times)
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #11085 on: September 23, 2018, 06:36:39 PM »

The transformation in the defence is very impressive

think its 12 league goals conceded since October and whilst VVD is obviously a big part of that i do enjoy watching Robertson giving it 110% every game up and down that flank, Gomez, TAA on the other flank

lets hope you pull it off. (trophies)

It is 24 league goals since the 4-1 loss to Spurs in October..that's for the last 29 games last season and the first 6 this season. 24 against in 35 games is still very good. City are at 26.
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #11086 on: September 23, 2018, 06:38:31 PM »

Seems a perfect price. Do they win it more than 1 in 3.25 times?

They haven’t won it in once in 27...

Wink Wink   Liked that...
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #11087 on: September 23, 2018, 06:41:53 PM »

Are Liverpool too big at 9/4 for the title? City at 8/11.

Liverpool closing in and now down to 7/4 with City still at 8/11.

Soon be odds on...

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11088 on: September 30, 2018, 10:48:07 AM »

Thought yesterday's game v Chelsea was terrific to watch, two really good teams going at each other, first priority attack from both sides.

1-1 was probably about right, either side could have won, & both deserved to.

Salah not quite on song at the moment, but he's creating chances & getting in the right places, & the goals will come soon enough.

If City plan to win the League again, they'll need their A game for sure.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11089 on: September 30, 2018, 10:58:47 AM »

Thought yesterday's game v Chelsea was terrific to watch, two really good teams going at each other, first priority attack from both sides.

Salah not quite on song at the moment, but he's creating chances & getting in the right places, & the goals will come soon enough.

None of the top three are really firing yet.

Sturridge though. thumbs up

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #11090 on: September 30, 2018, 12:25:47 PM »

We do.

Best Bitter.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11091 on: October 03, 2018, 06:26:03 PM »

GL tonight lads, looking forward to another gung-ho game, all guns blazing.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11092 on: October 03, 2018, 09:01:27 PM »

Not much of the usual ping and zing so far tonight, but no lack of effort.

Rare to see them play 45 minutes without a shot on target.

DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #11093 on: October 03, 2018, 10:39:12 PM »

90 minutes without a shot on target! Liverpool are looking terrible at the moment. Citeh will win at the weekend.
Money.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #11094 on: October 03, 2018, 10:46:52 PM »

90 minutes without a shot on target! Liverpool are looking terrible at the moment. Citeh will win at the weekend.
Money.

We won't Sad

Best Bitter.
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11095 on: October 04, 2018, 09:21:08 AM »

Money.

Yep.  Apart from periods of the PSG game and 20 minutes of the West Ham game, they havnt played well at all.

It's a long season and i am sure they will pick up before too long.

Gomez has started the season in great form though.looks very assured alongside Virgil.

im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #11096 on: October 04, 2018, 10:08:12 AM »

Opted for Napoli-Liverpool last night rather than Spurs v Messi.
Napoli deserved winners and that is the first time you can say this season that Liverpool deserved to lose and with the quality of the opposition in some games I just can't see, last night aside, that anyone can say they are playing terribly or have only played well for 20 minutes against PSG or 90 minutes against a very poor West Ham.  Nonsense imo.

As far as I'm concerned they are stronger than ever. Defensively excellent and  better balanced overall but all because the front 3 aren't flying to the same extent at the moment doesn't make them terrible. Just the excitement levels are down a bit.

Agree about Gomez. Looks fantastic.

City are on a good run in the league. Since losing to Everton 4-0 in January 2017 we have only lost 3 times in the following 61 league games. Pretty immense. Despite that hyy, me and prob all City fans would be delighted with a draw at the weekend but expect to be beaten.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11097 on: October 04, 2018, 10:10:14 AM »

Napoli deserved winners and that is the first time you can say this season that Liverpool deserved to lose and with the quality of the opposition in some games I just can't see, last night aside, that anyone can say they are playing terribly or have only played well for 20 minutes against PSG or 90 minutes against a very poor West Ham.  Nonsense imo.

As far as I'm concerned they are stronger than ever. Defensively excellent and  better balanced overall but all because the front 3 aren't flying to the same extent at the moment doesn't make them terrible. Just the excitement levels are down a bit.

City are on a good run in the league. Since losing to Everton 4-0 in January 2017 we have only lost 3 times in the following 61 league games. Pretty immense. Despite that hyy, me and prob all City fans would be delighted with a draw at the weekend but expect to be beaten.

Ignoring for now the last para, I agree with all of that.

I do just worry a bit about squad depth, with all these big games twice a week back to back.

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11098 on: October 04, 2018, 10:21:19 AM »

Quite happy to be corrected.

If you could inform me of the games that they have played well then i will rewatch them and perhaps change my view.

Martin Luther King Jr
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #11099 on: October 04, 2018, 11:04:53 AM »

Missed out. Barca and Messi were quite superb. Spurs ok in spurts but did the honourable thing I. Terms of respecting my wishes. A great night was called off with news of Napoli's late goal before the big game in Quebec or somewhere tonight

sola virtus nobilitat
Pages: 1 ... 736 737 738 739 [740] 741 742 743 744 ... 750 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: