blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:15:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Liverpool FC
Pages: 1 ... 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 356 357 358 ... 750 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Liverpool FC  (Read 1282684 times)
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5295 on: March 21, 2012, 07:25:55 PM »

cheers

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #5296 on: March 21, 2012, 07:27:56 PM »

I will do what I normally do and shut the world down between 8 and 12 and watch it on the LFC channel, full 90 minutes.

Spare me a thought when they get beat and I will be oblivious and still hopeful of a win! Come on Liverpool!
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5297 on: March 21, 2012, 07:37:58 PM »

I usually try here for streams:

http://freefootball.org/upcoming.php

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5298 on: March 21, 2012, 07:38:27 PM »

I will do what I normally do and shut the world down between 8 and 12 and watch it on the LFC channel, full 90 minutes.

Spare me a thought when they get beat and I will be oblivious and still hopeful of a win! Come on Liverpool!

Don't be so negative!!  We'll get a draw...

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5299 on: March 21, 2012, 09:56:24 PM »

Don't be so negative!!  We'll get a draw...

No, you were right.

Teams win games by scoring more goals than the opposition.

We simply don't score enough goals, and then when we do we don't know how to close down a match. Should have been simple, but instead of keeping the ball and keeping them under the cosh we instead let them back in through simple errors and some really bad tactics.  Not good enough at all.

Rivertony

View Profile
« Reply #5300 on: March 21, 2012, 10:39:32 PM »

Time to sack the king?
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #5301 on: March 21, 2012, 10:56:03 PM »

I know might not be a good time but......
"We won it 5 times" song, was this the first time this song was used?
If so you are responsible for all of English football only having one song at the moment and it's annoying me.
WarBwastard

View Profile
« Reply #5302 on: March 21, 2012, 11:16:49 PM »

Not a bad effort there by el niño Coates.

http://la-boca-de-la-cueva.blogspot.com/

http://mexico.worldcupblog.org/

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left." -- Bertrand Russell
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5303 on: March 22, 2012, 05:34:53 AM »

Time to sack the king?

He's having problems at the moment, but like I've said all along he'll get three seasons at least to get the club challenging again.

The new signings haven't bedded in anywhere near as well as expected, with the exception of Jose Enrique (who had his worst game in a red shirt last night). There's some bad luck there, but obviously some blame goes on the manager and Comolli as well as the players themselves.

sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #5304 on: March 22, 2012, 01:33:27 PM »

FML
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #5305 on: March 22, 2012, 02:27:09 PM »

Time to sack the king?

He's having problems at the moment, but like I've said all along he'll get three seasons at least to get the club challenging again.

The new signings haven't bedded in anywhere near as well as expected, with the exception of Jose Enrique (who had his worst game in a red shirt last night). There's some bad luck there, but obviously some blame goes on the manager and Comolli as well as the players themselves.

Henderson's attempt to defend the corner which Derry scored from was absolutely pathetic.

Honestly think it's the first time Derry has won a header in the oppositions box since he's been at QPR.

Enrique's attempt to clear for the last goal was comedy obviously, but an individual miskick is forgiveable.

A complete lack of effort and bottle defending a corner isn't forgiveable imo.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Madone

View Profile
« Reply #5306 on: March 22, 2012, 03:00:53 PM »

The only manager that can spend £100m and still be in a job when results ain't been great all season
Rivertony

View Profile
« Reply #5307 on: March 22, 2012, 03:02:00 PM »

Time to sack the king?

Henderson's attempt to defend the corner which Derry scored from was absolutely pathetic.

Honestly think it's the first time Derry has won a header in the oppositions box since he's been at QPR.

Enrique's attempt to clear for the last goal was comedy obviously, but an individual miskick is forgiveable.

Derry's first goal in 5 years, that shows how bad the defending was lol
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5308 on: March 22, 2012, 03:03:44 PM »

The only manager that can spend £100m and still be in a job when results ain't been great all season

[ ] net spend was £100m

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5309 on: March 22, 2012, 03:05:45 PM »

Time to sack the king?

Actually manage to score some goals for once, and then the defending falls apart.  Skrtel and Jose Enrique have been Liverpool's best two players this season (by a long way), and both decided to make two big errors in the same game last night.

Credit to QPR though, they didn't just lay down and die at 0-2 down.  The sort of performance at the end that could keep them in the Premier League.

Pages: 1 ... 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 356 357 358 ... 750 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: