blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:03:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Liverpool FC
Pages: 1 ... 420 421 422 423 [424] 425 426 427 428 ... 750 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Liverpool FC  (Read 1283026 times)
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6345 on: January 31, 2013, 06:47:20 AM »

I believe if Liverpool persist with Rodgers he will turn then into CL contenders. Hope u get rafa back in cos the guy has no clue

Rafa is an excellent manager, and brought Liverpool on immensely. He made Liverpool into more than CL contenders.  Unforunately, G&H meant that his project was never completed.  Now he's at Chelsea and Liverpool have Rodgers, I don't see him returning to Liverpool.

An excellent manager of what?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6346 on: January 31, 2013, 06:48:24 AM »

I thought Liverpool would be in the market for a David Batty type to 'beef up' the midfield. Coutinho seems to rely on his passing skills too much and stands a mere 5ft 8" which offers Rodgers no help with these tricky away ties at the likes of Oldham. Like Kin said the reds need to get some big units in there to put their foot in. Thinking they could go to places like Boundary Park and impose their passing game on the Oldhams of this world was naive of Rodgers. He needs to go more physical in his approach in these fixtures. Everton have nailed it as they are about to sign 'the bouncer' who is 6ft 2" and built like a brick shit house. He sounds like the sort of fella Liverpool need. Wake up Brendan.

we need wanayama from celtic

Hands off big Victor!

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #6347 on: January 31, 2013, 08:53:48 AM »

Not too late to get Chris Samba. Rodgers could play him centre midfield.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6348 on: January 31, 2013, 11:18:01 AM »

Henderson tho

Relatively anonymous for half the game, but did play well for the other half.  Thought he was right to take that shot on trying to lob the keeper, just got the execution slightly wrong.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6349 on: January 31, 2013, 01:10:32 PM »

Not too late to get Chris Samba. Rodgers could play him centre midfield.

Couldn't afford him Cheesy

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6350 on: January 31, 2013, 02:36:09 PM »

Domi released on a free and Pacheco sent back to Spain on loan for the rest of the season.

Id like a bid for Butland to be put in Jones isnt good enough and not sure of Peps future.

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #6351 on: January 31, 2013, 02:53:43 PM »

Just don't get the Rafa love you guys always show.  Has shown himself to be clueless at Inter and now Chelsea.  Think Liverpool will be the only club that would ever take him after this!
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6352 on: January 31, 2013, 02:54:28 PM »

Domi released on a free and Pacheco sent back to Spain on loan for the rest of the season.

Id like a bid for Butland to be put in Jones isnt good enough and not sure of Peps future.

Butland doesn't fancy being a number two apparently - but if he does go to Stoke, that'll mean Begović might be, going....begging?

77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6353 on: January 31, 2013, 02:58:35 PM »

Butland doesn't fancy being a number two apparently - but if he does go to Stoke, that'll mean Begović might be, going....begging?

Sign him and loan him back to Birmingham for the rest of the season then if Pep moves on, we are in good shape.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6354 on: January 31, 2013, 03:11:57 PM »

Sign him and loan him back to Birmingham for the rest of the season then if Pep moves on, we are in good shape.

A good solution.

77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6355 on: January 31, 2013, 03:23:07 PM »

Goalkeeper Alexander Doni is understood to have been released by Liverpool with immediate effect.

The experienced goalkeeper joined the Reds from Roma in a lucrative free transfer after spending six years with the Serie A club.

But he was unable to force his way ahead of Pepe Reina at Anfield, making just four Premier League appearances for Liverpool.

In fact, fellow back-up keeper Brad Jones has also seen first-team action ahead of the Brazilian relegating him to third choice.

The 33-year-old is now set to return to his homeland in a bid to force his way back into the national team ahead of next year's World Cup having last featured for his country in 2010.

Such a bad article no research done no idea why he was released.

TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #6356 on: January 31, 2013, 03:34:12 PM »

A good solution.

A 19/20 yo Butland is not a Liverpool number 1, now or the summer, sign him fair enough but would be at least 2/3 years before he's number 1.

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6357 on: January 31, 2013, 06:55:13 PM »

Looks like its going to be a quiet night.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6358 on: January 31, 2013, 06:58:41 PM »

Looks like its going to be a quiet night.

Makes a change from us panicking and thinking about who we've missed out on.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6359 on: January 31, 2013, 07:33:26 PM »

Reina sold to arsenal. Breaking now

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 420 421 422 423 [424] 425 426 427 428 ... 750 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: