blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:23:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Liverpool FC
Pages: 1 ... 714 715 716 717 [718] 719 720 721 722 ... 750 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Liverpool FC  (Read 1268040 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10755 on: May 02, 2017, 09:50:37 AM »

Can Can

Click to see full-size image.

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10756 on: May 15, 2017, 10:00:17 AM »

Has Liverpool's season been a success? Here's some analysis 👉 http://bbc.in/2pMYKCf

My eyes are open wide
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #10757 on: May 16, 2017, 09:38:44 AM »

Liverpool are Champions!

(In the League where points are won by the predictions of Mark Lawrenson)

http://www.givemesport.com/1054136-the-table-based-on-mark-lawrensons-predictions-is-actually-ridiculous?autoplay=on&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Paid-Social&utm_campaign=Manual-desktop0001-1054136

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #10758 on: May 16, 2017, 09:55:51 AM »

Did this happen last year.  Getting a bit of deja vu here.

Anyway, to be fair to the biassed one, if your sole task was to predict the winner of a match between team A and team B, you are bound to produce a ridiculous table.  For instance, you'd never predict Swansea would get results at Liverpool and Manchester United, even if you know it could happen some of the time.  So you should produce a table where you overestimate Man U and Liverpool points and underestimate Swansea and Hull points. 

Having said that, the whole prediction section is an embarassment.  Make him beat the best odds, or better still bring back Alan Hansen.  Surely nobody prefers Lawrenson?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #10759 on: May 16, 2017, 10:00:06 AM »

Anyway, to be fair to the biassed one, if your sole task was to predict the winner of a match between team A and team B, you are bound to produce a ridiculous table.  For instance, you'd never predict Swansea would get results at Liverpool and Manchester United, even if you know it could happen some of the time.  So you should produce a table where you overestimate Man U and Liverpool points and underestimate Swansea and Hull points. 

Having said that, the whole prediction section is an embarassment.  Make him beat the best odds, or better still bring back Alan Hansen.  Surely nobody prefers Lawrenson?

Of course him picking Liverpool to win it all isn't much of a surprise, but how has he managed to get Sunderland finishing 14th? And Southampton with just 28 points?

Most would have got Leicester wrong to some extent, but 28 points wrong seems like alot.

Hansen was a great pundit. Still miss him today, every time I see Shearer, Savage and the rest babbling their nonsense.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #10760 on: May 16, 2017, 10:05:23 AM »

Of course him picking Liverpool to win it all isn't much of a surprise, but how has he managed to get Sunderland finishing 14th? And Southampton with just 28 points?

Most would have got Leicester wrong to some extent, but 28 points wrong seems like alot.

Hansen was a great pundit. Still miss him today, every time I see Shearer, Savage and the rest babbling their nonsense.

I did smile at all those 3.  Sunderland must be bigger club bias, and Leicester recency.  No idea how he got Southampton so wrong though, other than he is an idiot.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10761 on: May 16, 2017, 10:13:51 AM »

To be fair it's not like this is the table he's picked at the beginning of the season, it's just an amalgamation of his weekly predictions. I'm sure he hasn't been checking off his predictions against an accumulative points chart.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
kp24

View Profile
« Reply #10762 on: May 21, 2017, 07:41:46 PM »

Delighted we are nearly back in the champions league should be a busy summer ahead for klopp we are very light on numbers plus a number of areas need strengthening,ideally need a goalkeeper,centre half,left back,holding midfielder,another quick wide man and striker........not much  Cheesy
kp24

View Profile
« Reply #10763 on: June 23, 2017, 12:23:56 PM »

Delighted we are nearly back in the champions league should be a busy summer ahead for klopp we are very light on numbers plus a number of areas need strengthening,ideally need a goalkeeper,centre half,left back,holding midfielder,another quick wide man and striker........not much  Cheesy

Well got my first wish quick wide man in salah just the rest to get in  Smiley
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #10764 on: June 25, 2017, 12:45:10 PM »

The analytics boys are pretty bullish about Salah: http://statsbomb.com/2017/06/mohamed-salah-signing-of-the-summer/
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10765 on: July 14, 2017, 03:37:54 PM »

Lucas Leiva's 10-year stay at Liverpool looks over after Reds accept a £5m offer from Lazio http://dailym.ai/2sYu7v5

what else would you like to see happen,in our out, over the next month?

My eyes are open wide
kp24

View Profile
« Reply #10766 on: July 14, 2017, 08:20:51 PM »

Lucas Leiva's 10-year stay at Liverpool looks over after Reds accept a £5m offer from Lazio http://dailym.ai/2sYu7v5

what else would you like to see happen,in our out, over the next month?

Lucas has been a great servant to the club but should have left the club a couple of years ago we need rid of the deadwood at the club Moreno,origi,markovic etc we desperately need a left back maybe 2(think it's unfair to ask Milner to play there) could with a centre half,a proper holding midfielder to release our other midfielders plus a striker as we can't bank on sturridge being fit
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10767 on: July 21, 2017, 08:09:45 AM »

Barcelona make shock £72m bid for Coutinho... but Liverpool will reject offer and fight to keep him http://dailym.ai/2ueO7uI

My eyes are open wide
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10768 on: July 21, 2017, 09:42:14 AM »

Not really a shock tbh, a bid for him this window has been widely anticipated.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10769 on: July 22, 2017, 08:33:23 AM »

: Liverpool have signed Hull left-back Andy Robertson for £8m http://dailym.ai/2uiCoeU

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 714 715 716 717 [718] 719 720 721 722 ... 750 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: