blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 06:28:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272718 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 1182 1183 1184 1185 [1186] 1187 1188 1189 1190 ... 3780 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6366968 times)
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #17775 on: February 23, 2010, 04:37:03 PM »

Won't touch the Tiger topic with a barge pole.  But I do like most of Mick's blog.  I'm kind of partial to people who speak their mind.  That said, I find it interesting that he thinks everyone on blonde is tied together at the hip.  He's obviously never read much of the forum.      

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17776 on: February 23, 2010, 04:42:36 PM »

Blogs are the same, they seem to come & go.

Camel's was a stonker, but it's moribund now, sadly. Paul Phillips "extempore" was the nuts, mainly because he only spent 10% of the time on poker, & his other stuff was breathtakingly good.

The Poker Bastard has lomg shut up shop, & Mick McCool & M3Boy seem not to Blog these days. Bainn's Blog died, too, in a welter of acrimony, ugh. So much aggro, everywhere.

Hmmm when is the South American blonde bash and I am washing my hair that day I think. Just so you know Jim Jones Tikay!

Lordy Lordy, even I never got whooshed that time.

For those out the loop, & GreekBoy who may need a bit of help, Longy is referring to Mick's latest Blog, which included "slightly less than favourable" comment as to blonde & DTD, & the recent commercial tie-up. It's hard to figure a motive for Mick's rant, eh?

His Blog continues to be a good read on the whole, you have to do a bit of filtering, but it's good to hear about trips to different places. And if I stop enjoying it, I have this secret method I use. I stop reading it.

I escape personal villification this time, except by association with blonde & DTD, & my friends Rob & Nick, (I'm a good lad when I wear my Sky Poker & APAT hats, but a tosser when a blonde), but I've had the Mr McCool hairdryer treatment on there plenty of times in the past, & strangely, it does not trouble me overly.

I'm ambivelant as to Mick, live & let live, but I do feel for his sadness that Wallace, his old Labrador, is nearing the end of the road, & that was the only time I ever Posted a comment on his Blog, as I felt his pain.

Now, you will do as I all tell you........ NOW.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa scared
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #17777 on: February 23, 2010, 04:43:11 PM »

I find it kinda funny how sex addicts only recognise their "intense problem" and seek help for it when their wives find out. Never before. Tiger could have checked into rehab long before his wife accosted him with a lob wedge imo.

and they never seem to be addicted to sex with their wives!

An elderly couple are visiting a farm show and have a look in the prize bull tent. The first bull is a magnificient animal and it's plaque says..."Champion Bull, sired 50 calves this year". The old woman digs her husband in the ribs and says "Look at that Stanley...once a bloody week...you could learn a trick from that". The next bull is bigger and it's plaque says..."Regional Champion Bull, sired 100 calves this year". The wife pushes her husband and says "Look, twice a bloody week...you could learn a thing or two from that". The last bull is the biggest and best in show, and it's plaque says "National Champion Bull, sired 360 calves this year". She scoffs at her husband yet again "Jesus Stan...every bloody day...he certainly puts you to shame doesn't he?" Stan quips back "Yeah but to be fair love he's not shagging the same old cow every day"

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #17778 on: February 23, 2010, 04:46:54 PM »

Won't touch the Tiger topic with a barge pole.  But I do like most of Mick's blog.  I'm kind of partial to people who speak their mind.  That said, I find it interesting that he thinks everyone on blonde is tied together at the hip.  He's obviously never read much of the forum.      

that's what I thought - if Tikay is trying to brainwash everyone on here to his way of thinking he's doing a pretty crap job imo!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #17779 on: February 23, 2010, 04:54:37 PM »

If every day is a joy then why would you want to go back?

All this talk of sex addiction reminds me of a guy I once knew. He decided that giving up smoking would be easy and everyone who thought otherwise was wrong. To prove it he would give up smoking on January 1st and never smoke again. The only problem he had was he didn't smoke so he took up smoking for a year in preparation. Last time I spoke to him he still hadn't managed to give up.

I actually did this, one of my mates was finding it hard to quit and went for hypnotherapy, I laughed at him and told him how easy it was to quit. That was it, I quit. Quitting smoking is easy if you actually want to which most people don't.

As for the rest of the stuff its all about balance, if you cant balance the things in your life so they work together in a positive way your going to have problems.

Tikay's diet and Tiger's indiscretions are both perfect examples of this Wink

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #17780 on: February 23, 2010, 05:06:48 PM »

Mr Woods private life does not really interest me tbh, (though the story about the story fascinates) except, in the little ideal world in which I live, I'd prefer men not to cheat on their husbands. But my little private world also wants to watch Tiger play the Masters - above almost any sporting event I can think of. And he won't play it this year. And in fact I may never see him play the Masters again.

Not even at Belgian man love disco sausage parties?

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #17781 on: February 23, 2010, 05:19:38 PM »

I'm sorry, but sex addition sounds like a load of tosh to me.  Like Mantis said, he didn't have a problem with it until he was caught. 

I'm open to the possibility of sex addiction, just coz I know what it's like for people who have the likes Autism, Dyslexia and Clinical Depression when people think they're a load of tosh.

That being said, addiction or no addiction, nothing excuses unacceptable behaviour. Case in point, if someone has a heroin addiction and robs grannies in the street to pay for it.

Just speaking in the general sense, I don't give two hoots about Tiger Woods' private life.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #17782 on: February 23, 2010, 05:24:46 PM »

I find it kinda funny how sex addicts only recognise their "intense problem" and seek help for it when their wives find out. Never before. Tiger could have checked into rehab long before his wife accosted him with a lob wedge imo.

but steve, when there's a cupboard full of biscuits, where is the fun in biscuits?

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17783 on: February 23, 2010, 05:26:29 PM »

but steve, when there's a cupboard full of biscuits, where is the fun in biscuits?

Can we leave biscuits out of this please?

The older I get, the better I was.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17784 on: February 23, 2010, 05:26:45 PM »

Correct Steve, wifes are exempt when this addictive craving for sex (which none of us suffer from, of course) rears it's ugly, err, head. So the addiction" is for sex. But not with the wife. Obv, really.

Addicton, my arse.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #17785 on: February 23, 2010, 05:28:17 PM »

Someone once said: “If you blame others for your failures, do you then credit them with your success?”

My favourite subject at the mo Tom is machismo, I am surrounded by it from friends attitudes and work. My feeling is that machismo in poker players in general is terrible, would you say thats a fair appraisal?

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17786 on: February 23, 2010, 05:28:30 PM »

that's what I thought - if Tikay is trying to brainwash everyone on here to his way of thinking he's doing a pretty crap job imo!

DO AS I SAY. The rest do. They just do it covertly. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #17787 on: February 23, 2010, 05:30:59 PM »

Correct Steve, wifes are exempt when this addictive craving for sex (which none of us suffer from, of course) rears it's ugly, err, head. So the addiction" is for sex. But not with the wife. Obv, really.

Addicton, my arse.

Very possible that some of those wives are fully aware of what their husbands are up to and therefore quite happy to be relieved of that portion of their wifely duties.   Wink

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #17788 on: February 23, 2010, 05:32:08 PM »

Addicton, my arse.

Very possible that some of those wives are fully aware of what their husbands are up to and therefore quite happy to be relieved of that portion of their wifely duties.   Wink

are you friends with my wife?

gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #17789 on: February 23, 2010, 05:33:15 PM »

I'm fairly sure that cashley cheating on cheryl proves that male monogomy is impossible. men should use this as a defence in divorce court

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Pages: 1 ... 1182 1183 1184 1185 [1186] 1187 1188 1189 1190 ... 3780 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: