blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 07:41:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272928 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 3083 3084 3085 3086 [3087] 3088 3089 3090 3091 ... 3780 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6388732 times)
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #46290 on: July 04, 2016, 09:28:39 PM »

Gl Tikay.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #46291 on: July 04, 2016, 09:36:42 PM »

Gl Tikay.

Thanks Mr Pow. You back home now?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #46292 on: July 04, 2016, 09:43:50 PM »

Good luck Tony, Wouldn't have a reentry after level 4 tbh. Hopefully one bullet will be enough!

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #46293 on: July 04, 2016, 09:44:40 PM »

The slide continued as we began Level 4 (150-300), then we got it all in with the flopped nuts on a board with only one low card, (Q-Q-4) but my customer with A-2 was stubborn and called me down for her entire stack and eventually rivered her low to chop. Bizarre really.

Then we won a small pot to get us back to starting.

It's 3 & 4 bet with any 4 stuff, so an accident is entirely possible. If we run into something and do the lot I would consider a re-entry, but not beyond level 6.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #46294 on: July 04, 2016, 09:46:03 PM »

Good luck Tony, Wouldn't have a reentry after level 4 tbh. Hopefully one bullet will be enough!

See my previous post, but yeah, let's hope it is not needed.

POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #46295 on: July 04, 2016, 09:52:04 PM »

Gl Tikay.

Thanks Mr Pow. You back home now?

Yup back home and moved house, been a hectic couple of weeks.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #46296 on: July 04, 2016, 09:56:03 PM »

I am in seat 9, and in seat 6, directly opposite me, a young lady, maybe 25 years old, has arrived.

Fair to say she is well designed, constructed and maintained.

Accentuating this, she is wearing a top emblazoned with "HOOTERS". It is also quite evident that she must have dressed in a hurry this morning, as she clearly omitted to put her brassiere on, or "bra" as the kids call them these days.

This is all well and good of course, but becomes something of a severe distraction every time she plays a hand, as she leans forward excessively to see her cards and the board.

One tries to avert one's gaze, naturally, but it's really not easy, where is one supposed to look in these spots?

Meanwhile, back to the poker, and we can't find a hand.

hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #46297 on: July 04, 2016, 10:00:48 PM »

I am in seat 9, and in seat 6, directly opposite me, a young lady, maybe 25 years old, has arrived.

Accentuating this, she is wearing a top emblazoned with "HOOTERS". It is also quite evident that she must have dressed in a hurry this morning, as she clearly omitted to put her brassiere on, or "bra" as the kids call them these days.

This is all well and good of course, but becomes something of a severe distraction every time she plays a hand, as she leans forward excessively to see her cards and the board.

One tries to avert one's gaze, naturally, but it's really not easy, where is one supposed to look in these spots?

Rip her a new arsehole.

Best Bitter.
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #46298 on: July 04, 2016, 10:02:03 PM »

Best not do any willy twiddling, it may be misinterpreted.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #46299 on: July 04, 2016, 10:03:59 PM »

Finally a hand I can offer some advice on.

I find looking at her boobs is optimal in these situations. Boob are quite an incredible item especially when packaged as described.

Sunglasses are optional if you don't want to get caught. These are usually only an option in the beach scenario but poker offers an exciting new opportunity to use them for maximum gawpage.

Good luck mate.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #46300 on: July 04, 2016, 10:10:30 PM »

What an absolutely terrible predicament to find yourself in. Playing poker in Vegas with an ample-chested hooters girl popping out during every hand. I feel really sorry for you mate.

Just don't let her give you a banana during the game.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #46301 on: July 04, 2016, 10:23:40 PM »

Yes, "gawpage" best describes the situation. Awkward.

There is also another similar situation. The Restrooms here are accessed via the adjacent Convention Centre, where today they are holding a Cheerleader Competition for 8 to 15 year olds. To say they are provocatively dressed would be an understatement. The mid break Restroom visit had to take place with lowered eyes, it really did. It's a bit like the DTD valets thing, it's rude to stare, but it's actually difficult not to.

Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #46302 on: July 04, 2016, 10:28:03 PM »

jakally

View Profile
« Reply #46303 on: July 04, 2016, 11:01:57 PM »

The mid break Restroom visit had to take place with lowered eyes, it really did.

Are you sure you were in the correct toilets?
animalpoker

View Profile
« Reply #46304 on: July 04, 2016, 11:08:35 PM »

Good luck!

6 handed has to be a bonus although 6 hours of re-entries seems a bit much.

We are currently 9 handed, so I am guessing this is not 6 Max.

I'm guessing that your getting seat #9 might have been a clue...

Too sharp for me, Ralph.

We are running a little too freely today, 18,000 after level one. Decent table (as in not decent), the only headache is the kid to my immediate left. He is under 50, so has no right be in this really.

Incidentally, you mentioned superman a week or so back, and I encountered him a few days ago in his new guise as Batman. Thinks kicked off again, obv. Story to follow in a day or two.

Looking forward to this story, bring it on sooner please Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 3083 3084 3085 3086 [3087] 3088 3089 3090 3091 ... 3780 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: