blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:54:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  "Lost" fans
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Lost" fans  (Read 80875 times)
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2008, 05:20:11 PM »

blimey this lost lark ... its sooooooooooooooo obvious, and i am sorry in advance for spoiling it for all of you.... but here goes ---

Only 8 survived the crash, 2 died while awaiting rescue, 6 survived but due to surviving on a diet consisting solely on "Magic Mushrooms" , they spent all their time on the island tripping off their tits and imagining all sorts of weird shit.

thanks Kev..this means me and the MRs can watch something decent next sunday

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2008, 07:31:08 PM »

Off topic, is that it for this season of Prison Break?

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2008, 07:41:48 PM »

Off topic, is that it for this season of Prison Break?

yup, greedy WGA!!!

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2008, 08:21:17 PM »

Bastards.  13 week season and a 6 week gap in the middle.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2008, 12:07:46 AM »

Can Aaron be considered one of the Oceanic 6?
suzanne

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2008, 02:27:37 AM »

Another biggie was the question behind Clare and the clairvoyant - she was told that she was in danger and her baby would be taken from her - seems we've had that one answered on Sunday

As I remember the clairvoyant arranged for Clare to have her baby adopted by an American couple and when she wanted to go on a different flight he was adamant that she went on the Oceanic flight KNOWING that it would crash presumably..WHY?

If Aaron is number 5 then we should assume Clare is dead.

Did I miss something, was it ever explained who the corpse was that Jack and Kate went to see at the funeral parlour?

Desmond was also on the helicopter but he wasnt a passenger so im assuming he wasnt counted and neither was Ben so that leaves 1 more.

Any guesses?
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2008, 02:31:00 AM »

Would the person in the coffin at the end of the last season be no 6?   Sawyer perhaps?  Jack was surprised Kate didn't show up for the wake, she seem pretty annoyed at him in the last episode on the island

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2008, 02:33:33 AM »

Not sure if Aaron would count or not.  Depending on whether Kate is passing Aaron off as her own or if she's just adopted him, then I would imagine Charlie and Claire would be the 'other 2' survivors.  Still don't know what happened to Michael and Walt though......

No more thinking - my head hurts.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2008, 07:00:33 AM »

I don't think Aaaron is going to count as one of the 6, presumably Kate has claimed to have had Aaaron on the island. I think it is relatively safe to assume that Claire is not one of the 6 and is either dead or still on the island.

Also Jack seems to not want to see the child who is his nephew, does he feel guilty about the fact that its not Kates or how Claire appears not to be with Aaaron anymore.
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2008, 07:49:09 AM »

Another biggie was the question behind Clare and the clairvoyant - she was told that she was in danger and her baby would be taken from her - seems we've had that one answered on Sunday

As I remember the clairvoyant arranged for Clare to have her baby adopted by an American couple and when she wanted to go on a different flight he was adamant that she went on the Oceanic flight KNOWING that it would crash presumably..WHY?

Did I miss something, was it ever explained who the corpse was that Jack and Kate went to see at the funeral parlour?

Desmond was also on the helicopter but he wasnt a passenger so im assuming he wasnt counted and neither was Ben so that leaves 1 more.

Any guesses?

I think one of the DVD's had an added scene where the clairvoyant told someone that he got paid 15K to make sure Claire was on the flight.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2008, 08:31:12 AM »

Jack is Aaron's uncle?

Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2008, 08:37:32 AM »

Jack is Aaron's uncle?

Yep. It was in series 2 or 3 where it is reveiled that Claire's dad is Jack's dad. Therefore jack and claire are half brother/sister.
MrsBoldie

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2008, 08:39:58 AM »

Any guesses?

Perhaps the Clairvoyant knew that one way or another Clare's baby would be taken but Kate would make the best "mother"

I don't beleive Aaron is number 5 - but I do think Clare is definitely brown bread

I don't think it was ever explained who the corpse was - perhaps Clare?

So we are left with 4 - and probably another revealed on Sunday - my money would be on John Locke and Sawyer as number 5 and 6 as it seems to be that the main characters are part of the 6.

As a side note, don't you think the chap that plays Ben is an excellent actor? - superb casting!
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2008, 08:42:17 AM »

Ah, forgot about Jacks Dad being Claire's Father - ta.

Yes to Ben, he's quality

DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2008, 09:09:56 AM »

The corpse is a man with a son, said the newspaper clipping Jack was reading. My guess is Micheal, would certainly explain why they were not too favourable of him.

I dont think Locke and Sawyer would get off the Island. Neither man has an incentive to leave and I think they will leave several 'main' characters on the Island for what looks like an eventual return to the Island by the Oceanic 6.

All the signs are pointing to Claire dying, so I reckon she will live, but need to stay on the Island (Possibly tentativley linked to that 'pregnant women die on the Island' storyline.

Michael and Walt could actually be the last two of the Oceanic 6, I reckon they might be on the freighter, so it could be a good twist (Walt is probably 6ft with a beard by now).

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: