blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:40:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  "To Blog or Not To Blog" that is the question
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "To Blog or Not To Blog" that is the question  (Read 66158 times)
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2007, 06:14:08 PM »

good first post chief Smiley Now find me some decent hotel deals there for round about May, will ya? Not like you'll have anything better to do Wink

I don't understand this find me a hotel thing. Surely the point of Jim moving over there is to open a blonde motel? You know it makes sense Jim.

Well yes but I thought it would be best to have him think it was his idea Smiley..it's a woman trick I've learned from my wife Smiley

Hamy many years has it taken to actually learn, or realise though boldie
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2007, 08:39:09 PM »

good first post chief Smiley Now find me some decent hotel deals there for round about May, will ya? Not like you'll have anything better to do Wink

I don't understand this find me a hotel thing. Surely the point of Jim moving over there is to open a blonde motel? You know it makes sense Jim.

Well yes but I thought it would be best to have him think it was his idea Smiley..it's a woman trick I've learned from my wife Smiley

too damn long...for a long time I thought I was the one with all the ideas in our relationship...now I know I'm just a tool.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2007, 08:59:55 PM »

too damn long...for a long time I thought I was the one with all the ideas in our relationship...now I know I'm just a tool.
I have all the ideas, and make all the decisions in my house, and the mrs knows her place. Well that's my take on it anyway...
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2007, 09:01:42 PM »

I have all the ideas, and make all the decisions in my house, and the mrs knows her place. Well that's my take on it anyway...

Good man!  thumbs up

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
b4matt

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2007, 09:42:35 PM »

Best of luck out there Jim. Grest 1st post!

It sounds like your timing really is perfect.
77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2007, 05:27:09 AM »

Well the blog has just recieved its 2nd post.  I found it hard to decide what to put in it but i ended up running with a background on how i got to be in a position to be moving to vegas.

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2007, 07:46:37 AM »

Patience is a virtue.

vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2007, 11:38:09 AM »

Well the blog has just recieved its 2nd post.  I found it hard to decide what to put in it but i ended up running with a background on how i got to be in a position to be moving to vegas.
Nice one Jim, bout time you updated it
77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2007, 03:11:53 AM »

next post has just been published

i think this is getting easier to write and im getting more comfortable in doing so.

The more feedback I get the easier it is also.

Strangly though there isnt actually that much poker at all in it. Im sure that will come with time.

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
totalise

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2007, 03:26:10 AM »

next post has just been published

i think this is getting easier to write and im getting more comfortable in doing so.

The more feedback I get the easier it is also.

Strangly though there isnt actually that much poker at all in it. Im sure that will come with time.

its quite entertaining so far, please dont do what 99% of poker bloggers do and fill it with bad beat stories and other crap like that, make it more "personal" and describe the process of moving to vegas, how you are adapting to the new culture, the process you have to go through to do this, and other stuff like that, and it will almost certainly be a huge hit.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2007, 06:12:48 AM »

Good stuff Jim, keep it up.

The older I get, the better I was.
taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2007, 09:21:18 AM »

Read it: Liked it:

Look forward to reading about your transition to live in Vegas on the whole.

Good Luck.

humbled to be included alongside such esteemed people - thank you
charmaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2007, 07:24:07 PM »

Enjoying your blog already Jim , goodluck  thumbs up

" Kind words can be short and easy to speak , but there echoes are truly endless " -Mother Theresa
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2007, 09:24:46 PM »

how was the process of getting a visa?

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2007, 10:26:18 PM »

added your blog to mine, good stuff Smiley

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: