blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:06:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272603 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  A controversial One
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: A controversial One  (Read 10906 times)
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2007, 06:21:23 PM »

I'm sorry BUT..  for a start ...prison pen pals ? what a fkn joke...do they come in forum sections..ie Rapist 18 - 30  Rapists 30 - 60. Peado's likes boys seeks freinship /  Peado's Girls.   Male lifer seeks simlar to discuss the the finer things in more detail. Female PE tutor seeks lesbian sex from minor any race considered.

Then to the main issue. They were allowed to marry.  

Now they want to start a family. I suggest they wait until he leaves his prison, see if they are still in love (lol) then start ..if he is too old tough luck prick, wake up you have no rights.

ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2007, 06:21:44 PM »

What about a guy that was attacked in a pub by 3 men who swung a punch back knocking one over and cracking his head killing him instantly, you get around 18 months for manslaughter in these types of cases.
Should he have to give up his rights?

self defence shouldnt be in jail never mind giving up his rights

Yet you will get jailed for it.

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2007, 06:22:58 PM »

Right now that is off my chest...anyone for poker.

bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2007, 06:23:52 PM »

Perhaps if human rights are the issue the judges ought to be considering the rights of the child these people wan to bring into the world.  It isn't reasonable to kick someone to death over anything let alone cigarettes and it's not reasonable to steal or commit fraud, so using basic maths, my feeling is these are not the most ideal candidates to bring a child into the world.  Not particularly good role models and the genetic make up of the kid might very well produce a bloody monster anyway.

Surely allowing these people to bring a child into the world is far less humane than it not being conceived in the first place if that makes sense.  The rights are the parents are not the priority here.  You really give up your rights when you kill someone.   What sort of chance in life does a kid have whose parents have both been in prison and one of them for a violent murder?  That's putting the kid behind the eight ball so to speak from the outset. 

I've often felt prospective parents ought to be screened.  If you want to go fishing or watch TV you need a license, but you can have as many kids as you like regardless of your suitability, assuming you can conceive naturally that is. 

If you want to adopt or foster a child, you're subjected to a rigorous screening process to determine your ability to raise a child...quite right to.  Yet parents who can conceive naturally are not..why not?  Because of human rights?  B*llsh*t.  Being a parent is being a parent regardless of whether you conceive naturally, or adopt.  Good luck manaouvering you way through the adoption or fostering process if you're a convicted murderer.

Kids ought to be afforded the best possible chance in life and if you're not in the position to offer that you shouldn't be a parent. That means financially, emotionally, physically and mahy other words ending in 'ally.  Simple as that.

ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2007, 06:25:47 PM »

I've often felt prospective parents ought to be screened.  If you want to go fishing or watch TV you need a license, but you can have as many kids as you like regardless of your suitability, assuming you can conceive naturally that is. 

been saying this for years.

imo it should be allowed.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2007, 06:28:08 PM »

What about a guy that was attacked in a pub by 3 men who swung a punch back knocking one over and cracking his head killing him instantly, you get around 18 months for manslaughter in these types of cases.
Should he have to give up his rights?

self defence shouldnt be in jail never mind giving up his rights

Yet you will get jailed for it.

not if the circumstances were as you discribed

3 people attacking one guy the guy lashes out in self defence concecting and hitting one killing him

he would walk free no charge against him

ffs you can even use a weapon in your defence killing a guy and walk away free aslong as its proven to be SELF DEFENCE (ie you cant be sat waiting at the top of the stairs shooting a burgler or shooting a guy in the back while he is running away after seeing your gun)

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2007, 06:53:00 PM »

Fek me reading this thread its like the lynch mob online.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2007, 07:05:41 PM »

Fek me reading this thread its like the lynch mob online.

hang him

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2007, 08:14:03 PM »

How about just the same screening process for adopting parents? 

Well for a start it's not fool proof. I'm adopted and my parents got divorced. Who saw that coming? Is that an ideal outcome? Well they went through the screening process. There are way too many uncertainties that can never be measured and if everything was decided on a pre set list then the variance in the human race would reduce eventually to almost nothing.
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2007, 08:18:35 PM »

I'm sorry BUT..  for a start ...prison pen pals ? what a fkn joke...do they come in forum sections..ie Rapist 18 - 30  Rapists 30 - 60. Peado's likes boys seeks freinship /  Peado's Girls.   Male lifer seeks simlar to discuss the the finer things in more detail. Female PE tutor seeks lesbian sex from minor any race considered.

Now they want to start a family. I suggest they wait until he leaves his prison, see if they are still in love (lol) then start ..if he is too old tough luck prick, wake up you have no rights.

how do I write to that PE Tutor ??

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2007, 08:23:48 PM »

No way, what's nextanti natal classes together bonding sessions with new child day trip to zoo etc etc makes u wanna quit England doesn't it the unbelievable is now the norm
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2007, 08:24:08 PM »

I'm sorry BUT..  for a start ...prison pen pals ? what a fkn joke...do they come in forum sections..ie Rapist 18 - 30  Rapists 30 - 60. Peado's likes boys seeks freinship /  Peado's Girls.   Male lifer seeks simlar to discuss the the finer things in more detail. Female PE tutor seeks lesbian sex from minor any race considered.

how do I write to that PE Tutor ??

cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2007, 08:30:03 PM »

but if it WAS A BAD BEAT  THEN FAIR ENOUGH,

The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2007, 08:30:25 PM »

Miss B Licker   (call me button for short)

69,  Just cause I'm a woman it's ok  Avenue

Trust City

Lipsstink.

The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2007, 08:32:32 PM »

But don't tell Ginger it was me who passed it to you.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: