blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 02:44:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272575 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  A controversial One
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: A controversial One  (Read 10899 times)
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2007, 02:11:43 AM »

"When will our consciences grow so tender that we will act to prevent human misery rather than avenge it"?
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2007, 02:12:41 AM »

u get a bible for your birthday bolt?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2007, 02:20:53 AM »

Not that I'm so learned as to be able to accurately discern the respective teachings of: Thomas Jefferson; Hierocles and Eleanor Roosevelt but these civil rights exponents only but seem to affirm the idea that capital punishment and archaic suspension of human rights has no place in a civilised modern day society and am glad that transcendental pioneers thus fought assiduously to implement, improve and sustain civil liberties to protect the rights of the individual however hard manipulated society tries to reject and bend these freedoms to facilitate their ego and suppress their fear of modern day criminality, comprised of course entirely of chavs, hoodies and paedophiles.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 02:36:15 AM by bolt pp » Logged
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2007, 02:28:32 AM »

u get a bible for your birthday bolt?

yes, i took it down the local baptist church to see if they'd give me a tenner for it......................they banned me from their property.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2007, 02:34:18 AM »

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2007, 08:39:21 AM »

Should a prisoner be able to post sperm to his missus? I'm with Flushy on this one.

Too many of us are exhibiting the typical knee-jerk indignance that is common whenever we hear a story in the papers of prisoners who are doing anything other than breaking rocks. (How very dare they)

I can't blame you, that's exactly why the story is there. To stir emotions and sell papers. You villager puppets must dance when your strings are pulled so go ahead and wave those pitchforks.

The chestnut argument about having beurocrats reign over who gets to have kids with child licences or whatever has been either jokingly, naiively, idiotically or fascistically suggested. (pick one) 
I find the very prospect of such a thing sick. We as individuals, and by extension governments and judicial systems, have no right to decide who can procreate and who can't.

But what about the rights of the, as yet, unconcieved children. If we wanted to, we can justify just about anything to safeguard these (including genocide) Bottom line, if I live in a trailer and want to have babies with my PE teacher, it's nobody's buisness but ours. You don't like it, move to China.

well said Tankie

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2007, 08:53:35 AM »

It's amazing..I go to sleep after reading a pokerforum and wake up.open my IE and it has turned into the Daily Mail "Burn the Feckers.BURN THEM ALL!!!" forum.

I think most people shouldn't be allowed to breed..or vote..or speak for that matter..this thread once again confirms my opinion that most people really are better off keeping quiet about most things.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2007, 09:45:33 AM »

Out of interest, who would be paying for the procedure?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2007, 10:29:02 AM »

Out of interest, who would be paying for the procedure?

Is it clear what the 'procedure' is though?  I presume we're not talking about full scale IVF here, as to qualify for that I think there would need to be some physical difficulty (other than being inside) in conceiving naturally for that to be considered an option on the NHS.  If it's just a matter of her being inseminated, I can't imagine it will be an expensive procedure (turkey baster?!).

So given the ECHR ruling that they should be allowed to have a child, what's the preference - AI on the NHS, or he gets to have his end away once a month until she gets pregnant?

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2007, 11:56:43 AM »

Having seen the photos, surely having to knob her once a month is punishment enough for ANY man !!

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2007, 12:30:34 PM »

Having seen the photos, surely having to knob her once a month is punishment enough for ANY man !!

Oi - at least she's got a boyfriend...... sigh..... whats the address for the penpals club?  Roll Eyes
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2007, 03:54:30 PM »

Apparently the inmates had wagers on whether he would be allowed to send his sperm through to his missus.

The warders were a bit concerned at all the money changing hands and so confronted a few of the prisoners about it.

The main protaganist told one of the screws it was nothing to worry about. "Don't fret, we're all bluffing anyway!"

"what do you mean?" asked the curious warder.

"Well we're betting on the come..."

Stupid jokes aside, Bolt's elaborate prose has won me over. Are you available to take over from Gordon Brown anytime soon?

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2007, 05:06:47 PM »

He phoned me up didn't he, said: "bolt, it's all going a bit pear shape this running the country game, we're being investigated by the old bill over some money and an important Cd's gone missing, can you help me out"?

I said:"listen Gorden, what CD is it, was it your Rod Stewart greatest hits, dont worry about it, i'll download you some songs and send em to you, then you just keep on you computer ok? as for the dough, what's happend, what do you need? theres a geezer in chelsea owes me 300 quid, if you go and pick it up off him you can keep it".

He's said:" bolt its a bit more involved than that, the cd had some important details on it and the old bill thing needs some sorting out, can you come in, i'll get rid of the deputy pm and you can do it"

I said: "listen Gorden, i'm getting 55% rake back from 12 tabling FR, i dont need the work mate"

he said:" you country needs you bolt"

I said: "you should've thought about that before you had me up in front of the district magistrate for not paying me TV license, i have to pay 3 pound a week cos of that and it's give me the hump, i dont class jeremy kyle as proper tv anyway but the judge wouldnt swallow it"

He's gone: " blah blah blah blah blah"!

I said: "Gordan have you been drinking"?

"yes"

I hung up on the man after that cos he gets a bit racist once he's started drinking Super T.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2007, 07:33:14 PM »

It's amazing..I go to sleep after reading a pokerforum and wake up.open my IE and it has turned into the Daily Mail "Burn the Feckers.BURN THEM ALL!!!" forum.

I think most people shouldn't be allowed to breed..or vote..or speak for that matter..this thread once again confirms my opinion that most people really are better off keeping quiet about most things.

harsh

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2007, 07:48:21 PM »

boldie wome of my views are a little to the right MOST of my views are on the left

one thing i am on the right side of is the death penalty

murder is murder

life for a life

if your dead you cant kill no more

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: