blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:42:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  A controversial One
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A controversial One  (Read 10853 times)
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2007, 08:16:48 PM »

On a completely mad conspiratorial note.

Do youthink the government does this on purpose?

I mean fight a hopeless case..a case they 're never going to win when it comes to prisoners rights (They did the same with slopping out when surely everyone has the right to take a piss or shit in a normal toilet rather than crap in a bucket or piss in a bottle?) goes all the way to the European court of law where, as expected, it gets thrown out. Now the government can say "WE are tough on criminals but Europe makes us allow it"..thereby they can cover up that they have seriously been neglecting the prison system over the past few years and everyone is nice and pissed off with "those mad liberals in Brussels" and forgets just how much their government is actually to blame for the mess the system is in.

just a thought

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2007, 08:22:16 PM »

(They did the same with slopping out when surely everyone has the right to take a piss or shit in a normal toilet rather than crap in a bucket or piss in a bottle?)

Boldie are you actually suggesting that prisoners DONT have to endure theres and there cellmates feaces for days on end? this is unbelievable, it's not a holiday camp.

next they'll be wanting bread and water!
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2007, 08:24:01 PM »

(They did the same with slopping out when surely everyone has the right to take a piss or shit in a normal toilet rather than crap in a bucket or piss in a bottle?)

Boldie are you actually suggesting that prisoners DONT have to endure theres and there cellmates feaces for days on end? this is unbelievable, it's not a holiday camp.

I know..I'm a bleeding heart liberal...I'd type a longer response but I am watching "An inconvenient Truth" while knitting myself new woolen underwear. Smiley

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2007, 08:32:12 PM »

I know..I'm a bleeding heart liberal...I'd type a longer response but I am watching "An inconvenient Truth" while knitting myself new woolen underwear. Smiley

my mates dad went to jail for 5 days for drunk and disorderly and affray after hitting the bottle a bit to hard after his divorce, diamond bloke and has since got himself straight after going through a very tough patch in hes life, anyway he got very ill on his first night there and needed antibiotics and to be put on a drip, to my horror i found out that the prison had a medical wing where he was taken to recover for two days!! this is shoking i'm sure you'd agree, i mean after all he's a criminal, how can he have ANY rights least of all to free health care, i mean it's unreal, you can imagine my disgust at him being treated like a human being with human rights as opposed to having NO RIGHTS AT ALL, surely he should've been left to die!
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2007, 08:35:10 PM »

my mates dad went to jail for 5 days for drunk and disorderly and affray after hitting the bottle a bit to hard after his divorce, diamond bloke and has since got himself straight after going through a very tough patch in hes life, anyway he got very ill on his first night there and needed antibiotics and to be put on a drip, to my horror i found out that the prison had a medical wing where he was taken to recover for two days!! this is shoking i'm sure you'd agree, i mean after all he's a criminal, how can he have ANY rights least of all to free health care, i mean it's unreal, you can imagine my disgust at him being treated like a human being with human rights as opposed to having NO RIGHTS AT ALL, surely he should've been left to die!

I know!...It's easier to see a dentist or doctor in jail than it is in prison!...Shoot them all...or stick them all on an island somewhere and let's forget about them...we could be spending ALL that money on feeding hungry children in Chelsea!

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2007, 08:40:19 PM »

whatever next - prisoners allowed to watch telly?

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2007, 08:40:31 PM »

I watched an episode of eastenders where the guy was in jail and he had a visitor, you just cant make it up, only on t.v!
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 11, 2007, 08:41:49 PM »

whatever next - prisoners allowed to watch telly?

That's it, i'm leaving this country.
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2007, 08:45:07 PM »

They even get cookery lessons.

First week in, MikkyT learned how to toss a salad ffs.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: December 11, 2007, 08:49:12 PM »

Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 11, 2007, 08:51:38 PM »

boldie wome of my views are a little to the right MOST of my views are on the left

one thing i am on the right side of is the death penalty

murder is murder

life for a life

if your dead you cant kill no more

and if you are dead they cant bring you back to life when they find out that you were wrongly convicted ... you know thats happened once or twice before right ??

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: December 11, 2007, 08:53:39 PM »

boldie wome of my views are a little to the right MOST of my views are on the left

murder is murder

life for a life

and if you are dead they cant bring you back to life when they find out that you were wrongly convicted ... you know thats happened once or twice before right ??

You're too soft Kev.

I think they should give people the death penalty BEFORE they kill someone..that way.."if your dead you can never kill"...

byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 11, 2007, 08:54:37 PM »

bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 11, 2007, 08:58:49 PM »

murder is murder

life for a life

You're too soft Kev.

I think they should give people the death penalty BEFORE they kill someone..that way.."if your dead you can never kill"...

POTW
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: