blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:34:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  My daughter Sadie
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: My daughter Sadie  (Read 84750 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #195 on: December 26, 2012, 08:29:51 PM »

Avert- Adopt a snow leopard with WWF.

Mrs Red- What's WWF, is it like BSE?

The older I get, the better I was.
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 26, 2012, 10:34:59 PM »

Amazing thread, too good.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: December 27, 2012, 09:22:43 AM »

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-20849295

Mrs Red: I bet that's been brewing for a long time...

The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 27, 2012, 04:43:22 PM »

Reece chillilng with us on the sofa.

" Granadads legs feel just like Grandma's." 

must be the muscle he is referring to. 

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #199 on: December 27, 2012, 05:59:46 PM »

Reece chillilng with us on the sofa.

" Granadads legs feel just like Grandma's." 

must be the muscle he is referring to. 

If you want an independent opinion, I'll feel yours and Tony can feel Darren's and then we'll compare notes.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 27, 2012, 06:25:56 PM »

My boy Connor is 5 and I have had him listening to a few old classics, his favourite being Step ON by the Happy Mondays.

With grans and granddads around this week I built him up to sing the first few lines and dance like Bez to it but he got a bit shy and said he couldn't remember all the words. I told him to think about some food we had eaten this weekend and mouthed the word melon to him.

All proud he started off ' twisting my melon man, you talk so hip man your twisting my melon man.........corn on the cob'

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 27, 2012, 06:37:16 PM »

My boy Connor is 5 and I have had him listening to a few old classics, his favourite being Step ON by the Happy Mondays.

With grans and granddads around this week I built him up to sing the first few lines and dance like Bez to it but he got a bit shy and said he couldn't remember all the words. I told him to think about some food we had eaten this weekend and mouthed the word melon to him.

All proud he started off ' twisting my melon man, you talk so hip man your twisting my melon man.........corn on the cob'

Much love for this :-) Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you and the family!
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: December 27, 2012, 06:43:54 PM »

Lol. Priceless.

30 years down the line, things our kids have said are still repeated. Some have become part of our everyday vocabulary.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 28, 2012, 02:23:24 PM »

Cheers Kuku, I do love those old put downs and laughs that get passed down thru the years Tom, when we were kids do you remember the TV show Hart to Hart?

I have 2 brothers and we would play the Hart to Hart game which involved one of us being Robert Wagner, the other being Stephanie Powers and the last one had to Max the gofer and butler/ dogsbody. So we would take it in turns and when it was your go to be Max you had to fetch and carry for everyone that day.

So in our family Max has now become a derogatory name which has now been prefixed to highlight the level of buffoonery you have just performed' big Max' 'Super Max' etc. We even send cards to each other saying Happy Birthday King Max etc and answer the phone to each other with summat like 'whats tha want big Max'. The extended family even do it now too, so we have managed to turn a kids game into a long running put down/leg pull. Any instance of out Maxing someone else gets you a full round of Max.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 28, 2012, 02:30:27 PM »

My Mrs fancied watching a film one night so I told here to look thru the channels and pick one she wanted. She flicked thru the paper and said 'at 9 o'clock there is a French film called La Confidentiale on BBC2 that looks ok' I ask her what it is about and she says ' A police man trying to eradicate corruption falls in love with the wrong girl'.

A little like your hotel room example I ask her if it's got subtitles  and she says no, so at least I can listen to it and grunt in all the right places when she starts asking me what will happen next.

So I trot into the kitchen 2 mins before it starts to make a cuppa and when I go back thru the film has already started and instead of a French film called La Confidentiale she is in fact watching LA Confidential.

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 28, 2012, 03:27:11 PM »

Lol

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #206 on: December 28, 2012, 04:48:48 PM »

Cheers Kuku, I do love those old put downs and laughs that get passed down thru the years Tom, when we were kids do you remember the TV show Hart to Hart?

I have 2 brothers and we would play the Hart to Hart game which involved one of us being Robert Wagner, the other being Stephanie Powers and the last one had to Max the gofer and butler/ dogsbody. So we would take it in turns and when it was your go to be Max you had to fetch and carry for everyone that day.

So in our family Max has now become a derogatory name which has now been prefixed to highlight the level of buffoonery you have just performed' big Max' 'Super Max' etc. We even send cards to each other saying Happy Birthday King Max etc and answer the phone to each other with summat like 'whats tha want big Max'. The extended family even do it now too, so we have managed to turn a kids game into a long running put down/leg pull. Any instance of out Maxing someone else gets you a full round of Max.

Lol. It must be moyder....

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #207 on: December 28, 2012, 04:51:02 PM »

My Mrs fancied watching a film one night so I told here to look thru the channels and pick one she wanted. She flicked thru the paper and said 'at 9 o'clock there is a French film called La Confidentiale on BBC2 that looks ok' I ask her what it is about and she says ' A police man trying to eradicate corruption falls in love with the wrong girl'.

A little like your hotel room example I ask her if it's got subtitles  and she says no, so at least I can listen to it and grunt in all the right places when she starts asking me what will happen next.

So I trot into the kitchen 2 mins before it starts to make a cuppa and when I go back thru the film has already started and instead of a French film called La Confidentiale she is in fact watching LA Confidential.

Haha. That's one to save for when you have friends round and you want to tease her.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #208 on: January 21, 2013, 02:35:31 PM »

Me: (Trying to concentrate on writing a report) "Will you please stop asking questions."

Bridie: Why?

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: January 21, 2013, 02:45:12 PM »

My Granddaughter has just drawn a mermaid that looks like Barry Nevile.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: