blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 01:47:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272886 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Reece goes away for Christmas. Again.
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 ... 177 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reece goes away for Christmas. Again.  (Read 408395 times)
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #2235 on: July 10, 2015, 07:19:55 PM »

He's home again and ready to run a marathon today.
great news

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: July 12, 2015, 02:00:48 PM »

Back in.
In bed last night I noticed he was breathing fast. He loves his Sunday trip to car boots so off they went but when he got back he then got a headache and said he didnt feel great. Temperature is up and heart rate high. Possible line infection already. Fingers crossed it isn't.

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2237 on: July 12, 2015, 02:15:36 PM »

Click to see full-size image.

The older I get, the better I was.
The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: July 14, 2015, 08:59:01 PM »

Well, can honestly say I am knackered but still want to post.

Reece is still in hospital. He is on IV's through his line plus his TPN over night. I slept there last night and to give a brief description of a night in attendance goes as follows.

18.00hrs  IV antibiotics go up. Technique questionable. Sit worrying for an hour it was done OK. Heart rate over normal. High risk . Occasionally in the red / blue. = not good. TPN follows IV's for 12hours in but total interrupted by IV antibiotics every 3 hours for an hour with a 10 minute flush.. Machines bleep every 1 hour for them to check, it is their policy. Need to wake up to make sure of minimal errors, they happen and more often than you would care to believe please trust me on that one.. this is repeat rinse all night.

Last night he was given once again double his prescribed medications even after I questioned it.

His heart rate is another baffling thing. Ongoing tests. It is in danger level at times, even when resting. he has border line white cells, and his bilirubin levels are already starting to rise ( livers) this happens when on TPN.

Nothing is showing he has a line infection as yet.

His scar from the recent op is red. They are watching this. When time allows.

Saying all this he looks great. He is down on himself but I have never seen him looking so big, he is almost a different child visually to me. Anyway Can't stop as we have swapped roles and we have the baby here.

Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: July 14, 2015, 09:34:24 PM »

Give our love to the brave fella. He's such a tough soldier. Some one up their give him a break FFS. Kev and Joo x x x

Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #2240 on: July 14, 2015, 09:42:12 PM »

All the best to you all   thumbs up

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2241 on: July 14, 2015, 09:58:28 PM »

Well, can honestly say I am knackered but still want to post.

Reece is still in hospital. He is on IV's through his line plus his TPN over night. I slept there last night and to give a brief description of a night in attendance goes as follows.

18.00hrs  IV antibiotics go up. Technique questionable. Sit worrying for an hour it was done OK. Heart rate over normal. High risk . Occasionally in the red / blue. = not good. TPN follows IV's for 12hours in but total interrupted by IV antibiotics every 3 hours for an hour with a 10 minute flush.. Machines bleep every 1 hour for them to check, it is their policy. Need to wake up to make sure of minimal errors, they happen and more often than you would care to believe please trust me on that one.. this is repeat rinse all night.

Last night he was given once again double his prescribed medications even after I questioned it.

His heart rate is another baffling thing. Ongoing tests. It is in danger level at times, even when resting. he has border line white cells, and his bilirubin levels are already starting to rise ( livers) this happens when on TPN.

Nothing is showing he has a line infection as yet.

His scar from the recent op is red. They are watching this. When time allows.

Saying all this he looks great. He is down on himself but I have never seen him looking so big, he is almost a different child visually to me. Anyway Can't stop as we have swapped roles and we have the baby here.

I feel for you Maureen I really do. We did the 'sleeping by the bed monitoring the staff' thing and it is absolutely exhausting. The trouble is, if you don't do it, you can't sleep anyway.

Chin up sweetheart, we're all with you in spirit.

The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: July 14, 2015, 10:02:15 PM »

I know you do Tom. I just needed to get it off my chest Isuppose. X

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2243 on: July 14, 2015, 10:05:22 PM »

I know you do Tom. I just needed to get it off my chest Isuppose. X

Oh please do get it off your chest Maureen. It's the best therapy. xx

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: July 15, 2015, 09:31:29 PM »

Funking for and thinking about the little man as I'm sure all of us are.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: July 20, 2015, 04:58:53 PM »

Came home went in came home.

He will undergo some heart test next. What they think is happening is that Reece himself is having this massive influx of feeling good from the TPN but his body has been through so much lately that it just can't keep up with itself hence the dangerously high heart beat occasionally.

Anyway he wanted to go into school today for a few hours as they break up tomorrow, he has not been since early May. So off he toddled, had lunch there and saw his girlfriend who he said gave him a great big cuddle.  Shocked

It is the school disco tonight, it's only for an hour and half so he is off there although he feels sorry for his mate as his chick has dumped him.

We just weighed him and he was a whopping 27.3 kg which I believe to be the heaviest he has ever been.

It was Darren 49th yesterday and our 24th wedding anniversary today no partying but might go out for tea if I can muster the energy.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: July 20, 2015, 05:06:23 PM »

✔️

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: July 20, 2015, 06:27:23 PM »

"Off to the school disco"......great memories !... hope he really enjoys it with his girlfriend  Smiley
Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: July 20, 2015, 08:09:13 PM »

Disco the night away young Reece.

Happy birthday Darren and Happy Anniversary to you both. x

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2249 on: July 20, 2015, 08:19:09 PM »

Disco the night away young Reece.

Happy birthday Darren and Happy Anniversary to you both. x

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 ... 177 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: