blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:46:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vagueness and the Aftermath - A sporadic diary
Pages: 1 ... 938 939 940 941 [942] 943 944 945 946 ... 2343 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vagueness and the Aftermath - A sporadic diary  (Read 3610439 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14115 on: November 23, 2011, 09:20:32 PM »

Frozen planet on BBC1 now.

This Diary is SO behind with everything, helicop crashes, TV Shows. No culture, see?

Ladies & Gents, Vegas & the Aftermath for up to date news, spam etc, Vagueness & the Aftermath for poetry & stuff.

fyp

The older I get, the better I was.
Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #14116 on: November 23, 2011, 09:27:31 PM »

Dearie me, every time I searche a while back all I got was "This has been removed due to copyright" with the sony logo

Jeeez owned by an oldie fml  Cheesy

In my defence you'll notice they are all only been available since Dec 2010

Geo
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 09:29:40 PM by Geo the Sarge » Logged

When you get..........give. When you learn.......teach
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14117 on: November 23, 2011, 09:49:59 PM »

Dearie me, every time I searche a while back all I got was "This has been removed due to copyright" with the sony logo

Geo

He only does it to wind you up Geo.

I'll be telling him some long and involved tale, or explaining something complex, and in the middle of my story he will appear totally disinterested and start sending texts to someone or read an article in The Times or something. It puts me on raging life tilt. Then, months later, he will repeat what I told him word for word.

Don't let that gormless persona fool you, he never misses anything, ever.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14118 on: November 23, 2011, 09:51:38 PM »

Geo

"oldie", sigh. Young at heart though.

I'm a sort of You Tube season ticket holder, I spend 20 minutes on You Tube before bed every night, & have a little musical journey of my favourite music. Has to be "up" music though.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14119 on: November 23, 2011, 09:53:28 PM »

Geo

I'll be telling him some long and involved tale, or explaining something complex, and in the middle of my story he will appear totally disinterested and start sending texts to someone or read an article in The Times or something. It puts me on raging life tilt. Then, months later, he will repeat what I told him word for word.

When you put up those hoar frost photos, it reminded me of that day at your place a few years back - do you recall that? You left your jacket behind, as I recall.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14120 on: November 23, 2011, 10:24:52 PM »

Geo

When you put up those hoar frost photos, it reminded me of that day at your place a few years back - do you recall that? You left your jacket behind, as I recall.

My memory is shockingly bad and getting worse by the day. I have particular trouble with names. Sometimes I forget the names of people I've known all my life. I have a recurring nightmare where I'm on a game show and the $64000 question is, "What was the name of the wartime Prime Minister? or some such, and can't think of it.

I forget big events. Mrs Red said to me yesterday, "Remember when we were watching The Phantom of the Opera in London and that big chandelier swung right out over the audience? it scared us to death"

I have absolutely no recollection of that, but I remember seeing a carrier bag with 'O'Shea's of Knightsbridge' printed on it floating down the Thames.

Joking aside, I'm sure that even you have recall problems, but you have this huge capacity for taking information in, processing it and retaining the important stuff.

I wish I could do that.

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #14121 on: November 23, 2011, 10:27:47 PM »

Went This Birmingham by train today, and very nice it was too. £14.75 including car parking.

Just waiting for my return train. So many people here in the city. There's some sort of huge German piss up festaval going on.

Xmas market?

If the Xmas market consists of loads of people getting drunk and eating liverwurst sausage,  then yes.

LOL they do sometimes  Cheesy Alot of places have german xmas markets and they sell plenty of booze.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14122 on: November 23, 2011, 10:49:01 PM »

You're our resident Alan Whicker Andrew, have you ever visited any of the really cold regions of the world?

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #14123 on: November 23, 2011, 10:51:40 PM »

You're our resident Alan Whicker Andrew, have you ever visited any of the really cold regions of the world?

No, but I have looked into Antarctica but costs at least £6k. My one of my mates went 3 years ago but I couldn't afford to go with him so he went solo. He pretty much said as you would expect it was fantastic.

I think you can go to Spitzbergen in the Arctic circle for a sensible price though so who knows..........
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14124 on: November 23, 2011, 10:51:47 PM »

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14125 on: November 23, 2011, 10:54:11 PM »

Here, in this tropical paradise....  (You have to be of a certain age)

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14126 on: November 23, 2011, 10:58:19 PM »

Here, in this tropical paradise....  (You have to be of a certain age)

Quite some career, too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Whicker

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14127 on: November 23, 2011, 10:59:09 PM »

I'd like to cross Russia on horseback.

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14128 on: November 23, 2011, 11:03:24 PM »

Alan wicker, you know have made it in life, when you become cockney rhyming slang.

So chicken doner then red. Curries?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #14129 on: November 23, 2011, 11:03:32 PM »

If your ever looking for ideas for holidays, there are the sorts of sites I look to see what's possible and sensible.

http://www.exodus.co.uk/

http://www.intrepidtravel.com/

I always travel independently, but they are good for ideas and to see what's possible in xxx timescale.

For Africa, safaris in particular, these guys are the nuts.

http://www.expertafrica.com/
Pages: 1 ... 938 939 940 941 [942] 943 944 945 946 ... 2343 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: