blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:28:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vagueness and the Aftermath - A sporadic diary
Pages: 1 ... 2142 2143 2144 2145 [2146] 2147 2148 2149 2150 ... 2340 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vagueness and the Aftermath - A sporadic diary  (Read 3587294 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32175 on: December 23, 2019, 12:09:21 PM »

Sad to see the racism thing rearing it's ugly head again, this time at the Chelsea-Spurs match.

I'm surprised that other fans don't video the perps and post it on social media or send it to the police.

Great match BTW. I love football me.

SUFC

The older I get, the better I was.
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #32176 on: December 23, 2019, 12:15:46 PM »

great photo of you all Tom, love the way everyone is sort of leaning or stretching up or around to get their heads into shot. Dunno why the person next to you is leaning so far, she has the most room of all ..........maybe he farted on the other side of her  Cheesy

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #32177 on: December 23, 2019, 12:17:28 PM »

Sad to see the racism thing rearing it's ugly head again, this time at the Chelsea-Spurs match.

I'm surprised that other fans don't video the perps and post it on social media or send it to the police.

SUFC

What was your view on the red card for Son after he mortally wounded Rudiger?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32178 on: December 23, 2019, 12:36:41 PM »

great photo of you all Tom, love the way everyone is sort of leaning or stretching up or around to get their heads into shot. Dunno why the person next to you is leaning so far, she has the most room of all ..........maybe he farted on the other side of her  Cheesy

Haha. She has a habit of ducking out of photographs but we caught her this time, mid duck.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32179 on: December 23, 2019, 12:39:24 PM »

SUFC

I thought Rudiger laid it on with a trowel but Son deffo deserved the card for lashing out, otherwise where do you draw the line?

Would have been great if he had sent Rudiger off too for play acting.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #32180 on: December 23, 2019, 12:46:27 PM »

SUFC

I thought Rudiger laid it on with a trowel but Son deffo deserved the card for lashing out, otherwise where do you draw the line?

Would have been great if he had sent Rudiger off too for play acting.

Exactly that.

Most professional footballers who do that sort of thing - & it's most of them these days - don't have an ounce of integrity or decency.

They have zero shame or self-awareness either, minute later they are running around like nothing happened.

It's abhorrent.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32181 on: December 23, 2019, 12:59:35 PM »

I wanted to mention Fallon Sherrock, who became the first woman to win a PDW World Championship match.

I posted two pics because I couldn't decide which one I like best.

Click to see full-size image.

"What a great day for equality in a sport where gender doesn't matter" I though.

Then I saw her give an interview and all she could talk about was getting sponsorship for a women's word championship and a women's tour.

One step forward, two steps back.

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #32182 on: December 23, 2019, 03:21:19 PM »

Most of my lot have gone away for Christmas so we had a little get together beforehand.

This is what it's like when you don't have 126 rooms.

Not a bad looking bunch, Merry Xmas

sola virtus nobilitat
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #32183 on: December 23, 2019, 04:20:50 PM »

Is that Bridie's other half next to her on the sofa Tom?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32184 on: December 23, 2019, 04:59:36 PM »

Is that Bridie's other half next to her on the sofa Tom?

Yes, that's Callum. He's a lovely lad.

Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #32185 on: December 23, 2019, 06:05:18 PM »

Most of my lot have gone away for Christmas so we had a little get together beforehand.

This is what it's like when you don't have 126 rooms.

Super photo Tom. Mrs Red is positively beaming. Seasons greetings to your lot from our lot.

Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #32186 on: December 23, 2019, 06:10:02 PM »

I wanted to mention Fallon Sherrock, who became the first woman to win a PDW World Championship match.

"What a great day for equality in a sport where gender doesn't matter" I though.

Then I saw her give an interview and all she could talk about was getting sponsorship for a women's word championship and a women's tour.

Wasn't it a fantastic achievement. Won her next round match too. Did you know she won more prize money winning the first round match than she would winning the women's world title.

vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #32187 on: December 24, 2019, 02:14:53 AM »

Went on about how there should be places for 4 women at next years worlds.
IMO if you want true equality, the ladies should play and qualify for the worlds via the tour like all the blokes have to.
Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #32188 on: December 24, 2019, 09:10:22 AM »

Went on about how there should be places for 4 women at next years worlds.
IMO if you want true equality, the ladies should play and qualify for the worlds via the tour like all the blokes have to.

I have to agree. The problem with giving g token places is it takes those places away from qualifiers be they men or women.

MrDickie

View Profile
« Reply #32189 on: December 24, 2019, 09:38:36 AM »

Season’s greetings and thanks for keeping the diary going. I had a look back to page 1 today and found it hard to believe that I had been following (all of this dribble  ) for so long now.
From serious stuff to arguing over how to make a proper cuppa or to push or pull a lawnmower I have loved it all so many thanks for this.
Now for some serious stuff. What is on the menu for Christmas lunch tomorrow?
Pages: 1 ... 2142 2143 2144 2145 [2146] 2147 2148 2149 2150 ... 2340 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: