blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:41:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272625 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vagueness and the Aftermath - A sporadic diary
Pages: 1 ... 2251 2252 2253 2254 [2255] 2256 2257 2258 2259 ... 2344 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vagueness and the Aftermath - A sporadic diary  (Read 3611355 times)
Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #33810 on: May 15, 2021, 02:26:04 PM »

Great trip and  photos Tom.

tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #33811 on: May 15, 2021, 05:16:15 PM »

How's that for a roundabout?

There’s only a few magic roundabouts Tom in the country
One at the bottom of the hill down to Hemel from the m1
One on the outskirts of Colchester
They’re great to get through
You just need eyes 👀 in your bum 😂
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #33812 on: May 15, 2021, 05:39:48 PM »

My friend first visited Thailand 4? Years ago
He’s hooked on it now and has been many -20? Times 2-3-4 weeks at a time
He’s in his last year at work ,he was planning to go out there this January 2020 but COVID stopped him
He’s got a nice girlfriend who is now back in Isaan where he’s paid £30 k for a house to be built near ubonratachani - unsure of spelling
Although very rural his plans are to live quietly there with occasional visits to a beach resort  Pattaya - jontiyem? Where he’s made friends with a load of retired ex pats
He absolutely swears by the place and is going out later this year he says

Love hearing your updates cos good luck
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #33813 on: May 15, 2021, 11:22:49 PM »

I was reminded yesterday of your wonderful but bitter-sweet story about the beautiful black horse that you bought as a belly and its sad end.

I remember Zelley telling me her last lingering memory of him was the feathered legs sticking out of the back of the lorry as it drove away.

I felt something similar as my trusty steed of the last twenty years was unceremoniously stuck on the back of the scrapyards truck and carted off.

It was a Legend in its own lifetime.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33814 on: May 16, 2021, 06:55:23 AM »

I was reminded yesterday of your wonderful but bitter-sweet story about the beautiful black horse that you bought as a belly and its sad end.

I remember Zelley telling me her last lingering memory of him was the feathered legs sticking out of the back of the lorry as it drove away.

I felt something similar as my trusty steed of the last twenty years was unceremoniously stuck on the back of the scrapyards truck and carted off.

OMG Ralph! Has the Honda finally gone?

I'm guessing the pandemic played a major part in it's demise?

The older I get, the better I was.
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33815 on: May 16, 2021, 10:40:15 AM »

Gypsy Water is an ode to the beauty of Romani culture, its unique customs, intimate beliefs and distinguished way of living. The scent wakens a dream of a colorful lifestyle made of innate nomadism. Woody notes of pine needle and sandalwood associated to intense amber and fresh citrus evoke the fever of gypsy nights spent in the forest.

https://www.byredo.com/uk_en/gypsy-water-eau-de-parfum-50ml?gclid=CjwKCAjwhYOFBhBkEiwASF3KGZCy0YOEsftUCoz0I_bF3X9CBss5DYCD4mYxaFKp4x3beeP9gDVjbRoC9VIQAvD_BwE

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #33816 on: May 16, 2021, 11:30:33 AM »

Not pandemic-related Tom - it just got to the point where I couldn't justify spending the money for repairs any more.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33817 on: May 16, 2021, 01:23:35 PM »

Not pandemic-related Tom - it just got to the point where I couldn't justify spending the money for repairs any more.

A well, may rust in peace.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33818 on: May 16, 2021, 01:25:32 PM »

Gypsy Water is an ode to the beauty of Romani culture, its unique customs, intimate beliefs and distinguished way of living. The scent wakens a dream of a colorful lifestyle made of innate nomadism. Woody notes of pine needle and sandalwood associated to intense amber and fresh citrus evoke the fever of gypsy nights spent in the forest.

https://www.byredo.com/uk_en/gypsy-water-eau-de-parfum-50ml?gclid=CjwKCAjwhYOFBhBkEiwASF3KGZCy0YOEsftUCoz0I_bF3X9CBss5DYCD4mYxaFKp4x3beeP9gDVjbRoC9VIQAvD_BwE

Wow!

I might send Priti Patel a bottle.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33819 on: May 21, 2021, 10:54:21 AM »

If Matthew has his way, I wonder who will be next?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9583091/Liberal-commentator-Matthew-Parris-calls-blanket-ban-Travellers.html

Jon MW

View Profile
« Reply #33820 on: May 21, 2021, 11:03:14 AM »

On the more positive side there are people like this barrister laying into him https://barristerblogger.com/2021/05/20/the-evil-of-priti-patels-anti-gypsy-legislation/

On the negative side - a lot of the comments are... well, exactly as you might expect.

Jon "the British cowboy" Woodfield

2011 blonde MTT League August Champion
2011 UK Team Championships: Black Belt Poker Team Captain  - - runners up - -
5 Star HORSE Classic - 2007 Razz Champion
2007 WSOP Razz - 13/341
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33821 on: May 21, 2021, 11:13:45 AM »

On the more positive side there are people like this barrister laying into him https://barristerblogger.com/2021/05/20/the-evil-of-priti-patels-anti-gypsy-legislation/

On the negative side - a lot of the comments are... well, exactly as you might expect.

Not that I believe or even think this, but imagine if someone told him that his way of life (Having a male partner) was totally against the reason for being? Bollocks I know but it's as good as his argument.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33822 on: May 21, 2021, 11:19:01 AM »

What most people don't understand is those Travellers are not breaking the law. The authorities, despite instructions to the contrary, have failed to provide sites for generations.
The Travellers have nowhere else to go so the law says that they can not be moved immediately.

I wonder if Matthew would like them to move into houses next to his?

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #33823 on: May 21, 2021, 12:07:33 PM »

What most people don't understand is those Travellers are not breaking the law. The authorities, despite instructions to the contrary, have failed to provide sites for generations.
The Travellers have nowhere else to go so the law says that they can not be moved immediately.

I wonder if Matthew would like them to move into houses next to his?
h

Which one? It seems he has at least two.   I have two houses, but these people aren't welcome to live in a car park? 

The Daily Mail doesn't seem to understand liberal either, surely bigoted commentator would work better here? 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33824 on: May 21, 2021, 03:50:56 PM »

Some internet arguments really amuse me, especially those like the one that develops here.

https://www.bikeforums.net/bicycle-mechanics/1160580-brooks-b67-worn-down-white-due-rain.html

Pages: 1 ... 2251 2252 2253 2254 [2255] 2256 2257 2258 2259 ... 2344 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: