blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:10:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vagueness and the Aftermath - A sporadic diary
Pages: 1 ... 2256 2257 2258 2259 [2260] 2261 2262 2263 2264 ... 2340 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vagueness and the Aftermath - A sporadic diary  (Read 3586975 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33885 on: June 14, 2021, 01:04:40 PM »

Think you need to try and log in - use lost password if you need to get in and block notifications.

I have to sign up before I can log in.

I think they have piggy-backed my goole account via Chrome but I can't block notifications through Google or Chrome, I have to open a Quara account just so that I can tell them to go away.

It's like those tick boxes that give you two options.

Do this now [ ]
Do this later [.]

No "I don't want to do it at all so fuck off" option.

The older I get, the better I was.
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #33886 on: June 14, 2021, 03:15:44 PM »

You've got my sympathies Red. I think you'll need to create and close the account then.

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33887 on: June 14, 2021, 06:31:47 PM »

Clarkson's Farm. Cracking telly.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33888 on: June 15, 2021, 10:31:49 AM »

Click to see full-size image.

If you're not going to wait for the signal, don't press the friggin button, otherwise I have to stop for the signal when you are 200 yards away on the other side of the road.

I've seen people on totally empty roads press the button as they cross. WTF is that all about.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33889 on: June 15, 2021, 10:49:32 AM »

I read 100s of classified adverts every day and almost every one ends with, "No time wasters"

Has any of the readers ever looked at that and thought, well I was going to ring, but I'm a time waster.

"No silly offers"

At what point does an offer go from silly to not silly, is there a chart?

My favourite: URGENT! MUST GO TODAY. £1500. No Offers.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33890 on: June 15, 2021, 10:58:47 AM »

I overheard a conversation yesterday where two women discussed the difficulties of managing on benefits.  Apparently, one of the items to be budgeted for was "Ta oos"

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33891 on: June 18, 2021, 12:50:33 PM »

"Open to offers. Lowest £550."

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #33892 on: June 18, 2021, 12:51:58 PM »

"Open to offers. Lowest £550."

Ha, superb. Ace negotiator.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33893 on: June 22, 2021, 03:33:38 PM »

Binge watched it yesterday.Was a bit sad when it ended. As you say , cracking telly.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #33894 on: June 23, 2021, 05:28:30 PM »

Binge watched it yesterday.Was a bit sad when it ended. As you say , cracking telly.

Until now never really been a fan of Clarkson, always found him slightly entertaining but a bit boorish so had avoided this.

But I know the area well so great for a bit of nostalgia and since you too liked it I thought i'd give it a try - sold, really enjoying it so far. Loving his farmhand and the dry stone waller - quite partial to his missus too.

sola virtus nobilitat
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33895 on: June 23, 2021, 06:28:03 PM »

Until now never really been a fan of Clarkson, always found him slightly entertaining but a bit boorish so had avoided this.

But I know the area well so great for a bit of nostalgia and since you too liked it I thought i'd give it a try - sold, really enjoying it so far. Loving his farmhand and the dry stone waller - quite partial to his missus too.

I love how the farmhand is genuinely totally unimpressed by Clarkson. I think the dry stone waller, (What a golden find) is his uncle.

tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #33896 on: June 24, 2021, 10:03:52 AM »

I love how the farmhand is genuinely totally unimpressed by Clarkson. I think the dry stone waller, (What a golden find) is his uncle.

These people still exist in real time Tom
I’ve met several odd bods on building sites in my youth
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #33897 on: June 25, 2021, 10:44:13 AM »

I did a weekend of dry stane dyking (as they call it up here) in the past. It nearly killed me. A school mate of mine went into it professionally & it's taken a heavy toll in wear and tear on him. A hard job.

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #33898 on: June 25, 2021, 08:16:59 PM »

Live on Court TV now, the sentencing of Derek Chauvin.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #33899 on: June 25, 2021, 09:05:23 PM »

Live on Court TV now, the sentencing of Derek Chauvin.

Happy to wait for the bottom line here.

What's the over/under ~6.5yrs.?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: 1 ... 2256 2257 2258 2259 [2260] 2261 2262 2263 2264 ... 2340 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: