blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:02:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vagueness and the Aftermath - A sporadic diary
Pages: 1 ... 2309 2310 2311 2312 [2313] 2314 2315 2316 2317 ... 2340 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vagueness and the Aftermath - A sporadic diary  (Read 3586885 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34680 on: September 30, 2022, 09:19:47 AM »

Serves you right for eating at a place that can't spell.

I have 2 eggs on 2 slices of toast every morning for 500 cals.

The older I get, the better I was.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #34681 on: September 30, 2022, 09:33:19 AM »

.... followed by a pack of Tesco Butter Mintoes?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34682 on: September 30, 2022, 11:20:09 AM »

I always crave something sweet after a meal so at ~ 33 cals a Mintoe saves me from something more calorific, like a Belgian bun.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #34683 on: September 30, 2022, 11:22:51 AM »

I always crave something sweet after a meal so at ~ 33 cals a Mintoe saves me from something more calorific, like a Belgian bun.

No way ever you could confine yourself to a single Mintoe. Single packet maybe.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34684 on: September 30, 2022, 11:40:18 AM »

No way ever you could confine yourself to a single Mintoe. Single packet maybe.

They last ages if you suck them.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 12:20:04 PM by RED-DOG » Logged

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34685 on: September 30, 2022, 03:28:10 PM »

Booder, Hope things are going OK.

I think you might find this guy interesting, I stumbled upon him a while ago and kind of got hooked.

He's one of life's anomalies. Egocentric and brash but ultimately vulnerable.

There are 3 or 4 years worth of videos here. I binge watched the first two years.

I would like someone else's opinion and I think it does help if you like motorbikes.

PS- Try to watch them in order.

https://www.youtube.com/c/MillionDollarBogan/videos

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34686 on: September 30, 2022, 03:31:29 PM »

If anyone wants a quick taster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-5anjTuUy0&list=PLdyNenIpg--4xUm_FsPCrGV-ldk01DkB1

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #34687 on: September 30, 2022, 03:35:42 PM »

Serves you right for eating at a place that can't spell.

I have 2 eggs on 2 slices of toast every morning for 500 cals.

My daughter does a couple of things on a Wednesday after school that are too close together time wise to get home, so we are going through the service station between the two.  Winner so far by a margin is PizzaLuxe which sells way better pizzas than you'd expect.  Pizza + drink is a tenner.  Didn't check the calories.  Could probably get away with sharing.   Feel a bit sorry for the pizza place as it is barely used and there are queues for McDs and chopstix each week.

Next week is Mexican.

FWIW my mum always has a pack of sweets open, and just has one at a time.  I really struggle to not scoff the lot, but can just about manage with hers.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34688 on: September 30, 2022, 03:43:25 PM »

I miss the dads and daughters stuff, I don't get to do nearly as many things with them now as I used to although in fairness, my eldest watches most sports with me when she can.

This is the first time we have been kidless. They are grown and so are the grandchildren.

Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #34689 on: September 30, 2022, 05:27:07 PM »

I miss the dads and daughters stuff, I don't get to do nearly as many things with them now as I used to although in fairness, my eldest watches most sports with me when she can.

This is the first time we have been kidless. They are grown and so are the grandchildren.

I’ve just stepped into Great Granddad world in a way that was somewhat unexpected. It’s pretty special!

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34690 on: September 30, 2022, 05:33:59 PM »

I’ve just stepped into Great Granddad world in a way that was somewhat unexpected. It’s pretty special!

Great news David, congratulations.

Just so that my education is complete, is there a new way to become a Great Granddad these days?

Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #34691 on: September 30, 2022, 11:00:21 PM »

Just so that my education is complete, is there a new way to become a Great Granddad these days?

It’s complicated!
At it’s simplest, my granddaughter and her wife have become long term foster parents of a 2yr old boy.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34692 on: September 30, 2022, 11:20:34 PM »

It’s complicated!
At it’s simplest, my granddaughter and her wife have become long term foster parents of a 2yr old boy.

Well congratulations and good luck to all concerned.

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34693 on: October 01, 2022, 09:31:29 AM »

Thanks for the link Tom ,i started watching a few of them a couple of years ago.Might need to view some newer ones.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #34694 on: October 01, 2022, 09:34:05 AM »

Congratulations to Mrs Red. Imagine being married to Tom for 45 years.

xx

Pages: 1 ... 2309 2310 2311 2312 [2313] 2314 2315 2316 2317 ... 2340 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: