blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:50:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272538 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  An account of Jeeves' trip to Las Vegas latterly in the service of Mr tikay.
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 Go Down Print
Author Topic: An account of Jeeves' trip to Las Vegas latterly in the service of Mr tikay.  (Read 309400 times)
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #1110 on: June 11, 2018, 04:24:56 PM »

Bostin

Ah! The element of surprise
Knottikay

View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: June 11, 2018, 04:29:47 PM »

So that Rutter chap missed this day 2 must be at rail, and from what I hear on the Vegas grapevine, a couple of tournaments too. He must be one of those brits abroad who just goes on the piss and misbehaves rather than taking poker seriously......like Tikay does.

Life has no rebuy options
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: June 11, 2018, 04:40:09 PM »

LMAO Cheesy

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: June 11, 2018, 09:17:21 PM »

Another classic entry from Jeeves. 

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Jeeves

View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: June 15, 2018, 04:43:07 PM »

The days and early evenings had grown long and weary. I would say late evenings but we hadn't got that far too often

A run of harsh exits, no cashes and empty pages in our notebook told its own story and morale was sapped

This morning i woke early and took Master his customary cup of tea to his bedroom

To my surprise i found him already awake and sitting in front of his dressing table, upon which sat a variety of items but notably, the photograph i have attached below

Master was looking into the mirror, pursing his lips and raising his eyebrows

I wondered why, innocently

the response i got spoke to a confused state of mind

"Masterclass Jeeves, Masterclass"

I stood and waited for more as Master(class) practiced his pout

eventually

"Daniel is starting a Masterclass Jeeves, a Masterclass. He's a Master with class Jeeves. Master of more rake and class. Class. Master. He's won $39.6m in live earnings and I can't min cash a bowl PLO8 at Binions, Jeeves"

I interrupted without thinking "I know sir" to be met with a look of such disdain i feared for my immediate health andprospects

He soon resumed full stride

"Daniel looks like this Jeeves" and pointed at the photo "I am going to copy him, see if it works. Need to practice"

Some time later as Master(Class) came into the living room, eyebrows raised and lips pursed we pondered the day ahead

Starbucks, why of course

Media centre, well yes

Binions, the Rio tournaments, Nugget, Venetian, the world was Master(class)'s Oyster. Except he didn't like Oysters much

I am currently wondering why a man with $39.6m in live earnings would want to give away his secrets,and contemplating what a partial release of tension on Master (class)'s behalf might look like, but on both matters until we get so much as a single further tournament crash on this toughest of trips, i will stay silent

A few paces behind, one step to the left.

Follow me on twitter: @jeevesfortikay
Knottikay

View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: June 15, 2018, 06:46:21 PM »

further tournament crash

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: June 16, 2018, 03:41:10 PM »

further tournament crash

missed that first time.   v good

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: June 17, 2018, 06:49:15 PM »

further tournament crash

missed that first time.   v good

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1118 on: June 18, 2018, 11:51:05 AM »

Bravo Jeeves!

The older I get, the better I was.
Jeeves

View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: June 20, 2018, 10:09:02 AM »

"Jeeves Jeeves Jeeves!"

It was 5am. The couch had never felt more comfortable,yet here was Master, bouncing around like a septuagenerian Tigger, like a grey haired and wizened bouncy castle, only with (slightly less) hot air.

"Two big jobs today Jeeves,two big jobs"

I inwardly sighed

Outwardly,i was the model of Butler comportment

"of course sir, how can i help?"

"we're off the the airport Jeeves, Gill is coming!"

and,after he had composed himself

"and Jeeves, we are off to see the new Raiders stadium. You will have to help me find it"

I wondered to myself how it would be difficult to find a huge hole in the ground with massive cranes either side, but this was Vegas after all.

After we had picked up Gill from the airport, a task than was more difficult than it should have been thanks to Master's insistence on a constant countdown

"she'll be here in ten minutes Jeeves"

"plane has landed Jeeves"

"Where is she Jeeves?"

"do you think she will have a problem at the passport desk Jeeves?"

"hope she has remembered my beetroot, Jeeves"

"two minutes Jeeves" 

On arrival we headed off to the stadium. Apparently an ideal trip for a young couple, with Butler in tow, who had not seen each other for a few weeks

It was ok though, He's down on his luck, it's tough, so tough and Gill works in Stoke all day working for her man. She brings home her pay, for love, for love

As she said to me as we stood behind an excited Master trying to take a picture of mounds of earth

"we've got to hold on to what we've got Jeeves. It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not. We've got each other and that's a lot for love. We'll give it a shot"

I thought to myself that in the past few weeks "giving it a shot" hadn't been working very well and there wasn't much to "hold on to what we've got" but mine was not to reason why,merely to stand and attend to the happy couples needs

Apparently i was though not to wonder if this trip was to lead to a trip to the Wedding Chapel. Of that notion I was roundly disabused with a look so withering, from him, whilst simultaneously with a look so eager, from her, that i resolved to make sure that I would not risk starting an argument again. However by the time we were waiting for dinner later (him Fried eggs, chips and sausages) and Gill was humming the tune to

"Going to the chapel and we're gonna to get married. Going to the chapel and we're gonna to get married. Gee, I really love you and we're gonna to get married.
Going to the chapel of love."

I really did wish she would just stop before Master returned from one of his frequent (and getting ever longer) sojourns to the rest-room. At least the didn't come out wearing the Lebron shirt this time

A few paces behind, one step to the left.

Follow me on twitter: @jeevesfortikay
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: June 20, 2018, 10:13:49 AM »

Smiley Smiley

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: June 20, 2018, 10:16:30 AM »

Nice work, Jeeves. You'll be halfway there by now, I guess?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Knottikay

View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: June 20, 2018, 12:53:52 PM »

looking forward, with much anticipation, to the Wedding report.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: June 20, 2018, 08:44:41 PM »

Nice work, Jeeves. You'll be halfway there by now, I guess?

WP Cheesy

Incred stuff!

bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: June 20, 2018, 09:27:48 PM »

thumbs up

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: