blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 08:19:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272592 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  $10k Prop Bet
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: $10k Prop Bet  (Read 21123 times)
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 01, 2008, 01:01:04 PM »

I think the total amount paid is $1310. $650 of that from people on this forum. Right, i better go play some SnG's!!!

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: June 01, 2008, 01:12:30 PM »

I think the total amount paid is $1310. $650 of that from people on this forum. Right, i better go play some SnG's!!!

Good luck sir, honestly routing for ya even though I want your money too.

Hopefully you make $9999.99 and will therefore still have plenty of wonga after you pay out
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 01, 2008, 04:32:23 PM »

I would have given you some action on this but unfortunately was on the lash all weekend.

I really think you have a less than 20% chance of doing this, there was a prop bet very similar to this on 2p2 last year. To make 10k at the stars 27 9man turbos in a month. The guy got nowhere close and chucked it in after 2 weeks. I will see if i can find the thread.

Having said that I wish you the best of luck and its always good to see someone man up and do a sick prop bet.
Longy
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 01, 2008, 05:17:21 PM »

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=62622&highlight=10k+27s&page=3

and

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=62572&highlight=10k+27s
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 02, 2008, 12:46:35 AM »

Jizzemm, i'll ship you the $$$ in next few days, aint got the funds on Stars atm. Don't worry people im good for it, easy double up for you :-(
Im such a plum
There's a link on my blog where you can follow my 'progress' i'll also provide a few updates on here
Redic bet but i've made a dream start lol. Played 6 games - Four wins and one second! Wooot

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
Nem

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 02, 2008, 03:55:45 AM »

One sick puppy.

Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 02, 2008, 10:15:23 PM »

I've had some problems today and have a request??

http://amatay.blogspot.com/2008/06/amatays-stupid-10k-prop-bet_01.html

Hopefully everyone is ok with this?Huh?

bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 02, 2008, 10:29:25 PM »

tell you what let's just call it july the 16th to cover any other unforeseen problems any any games where get knocked out due to a seriously sick beat, someone make a disgustingly -EV call against you or you just feel that you wernt really concentrating we wont count.
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 02, 2008, 10:37:41 PM »

will you be reducing the challenge time or not counting the games if any of your opponents suffer power cuts or disco problems meaning you cash when you would've bubbled?

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 03, 2008, 12:00:50 AM »

lol at the two prats above.

Im gonna need until sept 16th to complete this anyways
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 12:05:29 AM by Amatay » Logged

Longy
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 03, 2008, 12:03:28 AM »

I've had some problems today and have a request??

http://amatay.blogspot.com/2008/06/amatays-stupid-10k-prop-bet_01.html

Hopefully everyone is ok with this?Huh?

This made sound harsh fella.

1) There really should have been a T&C's added to the prop bet before it was started. They have like proper contract rules made out for the bets now on 2p2, so there is no angle shooting.

2) If these rules are not cleared before the bet this kind of thing really is your responsibility and no one elses. The standard rule is unless it is a complete blackout at the sites end, there is no recourse.

3) You really stand so little chance of making 10k in a month, that I would prob cut you some slack, but if people don't i would not blame them.

4) In reality you have made a massively -ev bet and you starting to sound a touch desperate. This is so unlikely to come down to $66 or a half day it ain't going to make a difference.

5) Are you seriously two tabling? Lesson learned research whether these bet are feasible, if you were 12 tabling like 10 hours a day it would be a good bet.

I hope you prove me wrong I really do, as it would be a good sweat and you seem like a decent enough fella.
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 03, 2008, 12:08:26 AM »

Nah, its cool Longy. I've already pretty much given up hope and will pay out in full. I understand any issues people might have but i thought they might cut me some slack, i guess not. I just want to give it the best shot possible and powercuts as soon as i logon dont help :-(
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 12:13:12 AM by Amatay » Logged

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 03, 2008, 01:07:53 AM »

1/2 a day extra is cool with me, thought this was just a bit of fun for everyone???

as long as you dont change the goalposts everyday i have no problem at all

i dont care if i win or lose, wish u the best of the luck with the next month mate

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
UpTheMariners

We Only Sing When We're Fishing

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 03, 2008, 02:28:07 AM »

have you shipped jizzemm the funds yet?

DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: June 03, 2008, 10:26:14 AM »

I dont mind the july 1st extension, its only a bit of fun, lets not turn this into the Mark Strahan £500 bet shambles on the gutshot/thm forums.

That said, if you dont pay up, Im sending me Dad round 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: