blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:26:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Bluesq.com GUKPT Luton: Day 1b - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bluesq.com GUKPT Luton: Day 1b - Interactive  (Read 56978 times)
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: August 08, 2008, 05:54:25 PM »

He may resemble the Honey Man Albert Sapiano, but don't be fooled as the chap in the foreground is actually K Sole. With several thousand in the pot and a three clubs Two Clubs waiting patiently on the green of the baize, Sole threw in his final 3,550 and sat back with his hands behind his head. Meanwhile, neighbour E Rensink removed his sunglasses and gave his opponent a stare that could have pierced through a diamond quarry. After convulsing in his seat as he pondered what appeared to be a torturous, but perhaps overly tempting due to the pot odds, decision, Rensink eventually made the call. As he did, Sole immediately showcased his , leading Rensink to mucking in similarly quick time.

mickyp

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 08, 2008, 06:00:54 PM »

Update on stephen boyd please. tyvm
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 08, 2008, 06:04:34 PM »

How did Parker bust?

Can you wish Tony Adderly gl please

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 08, 2008, 06:08:14 PM »

How did Parker bust?

Can you wish Tony Adderly gl please

He told me something about having 2k left with aces and losing....and being gutted about driving back in rush hour!
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: August 08, 2008, 06:09:34 PM »

chip count for Neil Channing and Dana please

Neil Channing has 10,425.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: August 08, 2008, 06:15:21 PM »

We are just minutes from the break, so Junglecat and I have been urged to race down to the buffet before the herd of poker rhinos come charging through. Back soon!
sweepstr

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 08, 2008, 06:26:36 PM »

hi darren m8.gl keep going and dont give up.ty for the support at dtd.still got enough to play with.
Sickdog

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 08, 2008, 06:32:23 PM »

Any chip counts for Praz and Sunny?
sweepstr

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 08, 2008, 06:33:28 PM »

Some chip counts from the felt.

Curly haired Dan Carter was not doing so well down to 4,500. "I'm not playing well" he told me, though he doesn't seem too dispirited.

He was very happy that his "wierdest poker player on facebook" thread went down so well. It was a cracker.

harpit gurnam,keep going rana.plenty of play left in it yet m8.good luck,dylan
"Happy grizzly bear" Jerome Bradpiece is toodling along slowly but surely, his stack up to 13,800 at this stage.

Albert Sapiano is known for his imaginative plays and so far they have bourne fruit as he is up to 13,000 at this point.

Harpit Gurnam has had an unsuccessful first few levels and is down to 5,800. Plenty of play left though. Chin up!

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 08, 2008, 06:50:55 PM »

Attraction is subjective.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Sunday8pm

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 08, 2008, 06:54:36 PM »

Attraction is subjective.

I thought it is because lots of poker players aint the best looking bunch of athletes and anything thats young and has a pair of tits is immediately deemed fit and a huge wood-on occurs. Kinda sickening how desperate some poker players really are.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: August 08, 2008, 06:54:37 PM »

When you're updating, you have to wander around aimlessly in search of big pots (or, more accurately, the sign of purple chips in the middle). Sometimes, however, the job is made easier by players standing from their seat as they anticipate an all-in showdown. On this occasion, the man standing aloft and sweating like a fried chicken was DTD Mini Festival finalist Richard Stanley (aka The Knife).

Virtually all in with , he was in desperate need of divine aid against the of E Rensink.

"Make it quick," pleaded Stanley, perhaps greedily demanding his card hit the flop rather than a later street.

Sadly for the Londoner, the dealer was far from accommodating as he dealt out a clinical flop. The on the turn was of no use, and on the two spades river, Stanley simply tapped the table and congratulated, "Nice hand".

Although down to the felt, he's still in, but struggling with 1,425 and looking keen to throw in his remaining shrapnel at the next available opportunity.

Rensink, meanwhile, jumps up to 17,000.
Queen of Hearts

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 08, 2008, 06:57:34 PM »

Hi

Info on Stuart Nash, please, next time you are passing

Please give him my best wishes when you see him ... thank you
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: August 08, 2008, 07:03:02 PM »

Josh Tyler is always worth a watch. Some may see him as one of the more arrogant players on the scene, but often this character trait can be mistook for confidence. As is always the case, Josh was brimming with confidence as he bet out 3,000 into a board of three diamonds , but his expression soon swayed when Ken Wong raised what appeared to be an additional 7,000. After correctly deducing that Ken had pocket fives, Tyler folded what he claimed was A-Q. But that wasn't the end of the hand, as down the other end of the table, one short stack was all in with and looking to complete his flush on the river. As Tyler basked in his glory of getting Wong's hand "spot on", the dealer dealt out a harmless non-spade on the river and Wong was awarded the pot.
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: August 08, 2008, 07:04:03 PM »

10pts for a photo of Garfield smiling
Bonus 10pts if you ask him whether he had lasagne for lunch

I can't claim 20pts as I bottled the lasagne questionbut I think I've earned my 10pts (plus you get a free bonus smiling face)...

He's doing ok with 15,000 or so at the mo.

Here is blondite the sicilian, who has circa 16k i think at the moment, going along nicely and looking primed and ready for anything anyone can throw at him. Make it to day 2 and we might get to see that Flushy Sicilian heads up game that was mooted earlier.

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: