blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:23:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Bluesq.com GUKPT Luton: Day 2 - Interactive
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bluesq.com GUKPT Luton: Day 2 - Interactive  (Read 57897 times)
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2008, 03:32:31 PM »

More good news for Dana-maniacs!

Despite her late arrival, Dana turned up looking very smart and has had a great start to the day, winning a big pot with A-Q versus J-J when an Ace hit the flop and following this up with a raise, which both blinds called, before betting another Ace on the flop and both blinds folded in the face of the banjo wielding lady's aggression.

Up to 80k now, she's storming along nicely, and looking very dapper.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 03:35:03 PM by JungleCat03 » Logged

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2008, 03:33:11 PM »

Christopher Kyriacou seems to be a lively character, so lively in fact that Andrew Bradshaw wanted to tell me about an encounter that's going to happen in the future. "It'll be the one where I get all his chips."
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2008, 03:34:08 PM »

gogogogo Dana,Pab,Flushy Alex  etc

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2008, 03:38:16 PM »

Disaster for Adam Lawler, as after commencing the day as one of the chip daddies, he's gone crashing out within the space of two levels courtesy of Canadian chef Leo Kam. With the board reading Two Clubs , Leo checked-raised Adam's bet of 10,000 to 30,000 and Adam made the call. A on the turn led to Leo check-calling Adam's all-in before flipping over . Adam was understandably disappointed as he turned over . No queen on the river and Adam's plight was complete. Leo, meanwhile, has now leapt into the chip lead like a flying squirrel with a ginormous stack of 160,000. Surely a favourite to make that final, if not win the whole thing.
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2008, 03:39:31 PM »

Whats the payouts please? Thanks

Go Dana!!!
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2008, 03:41:12 PM »

There's plenty of banter at the 'table of youth', Stuart Rutter confirming, "I've just checked, and the average age is 17." "Don't you mean weight," I replied, sneakily glancing at Flushy. "It's a soft table," adds the big fella. "Alex [Martin] is already stalling to make the money."
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2008, 03:41:52 PM »

Adam Stoneham is out. I didn't catch the hand myself, but a reliable source informed me that it was a simple A-Q versus J-J all-in preflop jobby with the A-Q obviously failing to hit.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 03:46:30 PM by JungleCat03 » Logged
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2008, 03:43:35 PM »

Roberto took a big hit to his stack, knocked down to 15k or so and was looking like he would be in trouble.

A loud Welsh roar of "gettin!" from his table signalled however that he might have turned things round, and this proved the case. I joined the hand as Roberto was raking in the pot with T-J in front of him, a lone Jack on the flop and his opponent Michael Manning looking a little disgruntled with A-Q on show.

I didn't see when the chips went in but it's more than possible there was some kind of outdraw invovled.

Whatever, this was the cue for Roberto to turn Radio Romanello on full blast.

"I'm back in the game! I've always been a battler! You can never rule me out!" he told his table, just in case there was any doubt.

"And my shirt's stripy!" he didn't add. But it is! Here he is with his new 30k stack.

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2008, 03:44:18 PM »

Although nurturing a short-stack for the day, Abishek Khaitan has finally bitten dust after getting it in with the best of it. With against , he seemed in confident spirits, but the squashed any good vibes whilst the three clubs turn and river sealed the deal. "Always a pleasure, Abi," said neighbour Nik Persaud as he departed.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2008, 03:45:42 PM »

We're a former GUKPT winner down, Blackpool victor Paul Bracken suffering an early fate at the hands of Gary Cargill. Again, it was a simple affair, a classic A-K versus tens encounter favouring Gary on a Q-A-5-A-6 rainbow board.
zan
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2008, 03:49:08 PM »

Can we get an update on alex Martin please?
relaedgc

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2008, 03:51:19 PM »

Rough chip count for Javed if possible, please.
Mo Muse too, actually. Didn't realize the billy was still in.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 03:53:17 PM by relaedgc » Logged

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
Friedrich Nietzsche
bovie

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2008, 03:55:35 PM »

Hows "takeaway" Dave Gregory going please
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2008, 03:59:40 PM »

Yet more drama as the Hampstead Hammer tunes up the old banjo and fires out another twangy melody. Raising to 4,200 preflop, Dana is called in two places, one in the big blind and another in Jeff Buffenbarger on the button. On the flop, Dana fondles her chips phallically like a hesitant virgin on prom night and leads out for 7,000.

As the action reaches Jeff, the Michigan man (no, not the tyre guy) sighs deeply before, and it seemed like a rather reluctant decision, sliding in his remaining stack. As the big blind folds, Dana asks how much more it is to call. Just 7,400 is the reply, and although small in comparison to the pot, it's clear that Dana's fingers have been caught in the cookie jar as she smiles and shakes her head dismissively.

After a few moments, she announces "I really don't want to have to show this crap" before indeed "showing this crap" and calling with . However, to her shock (I think she almost fell off her chair), she was actually ahead as Jeff revealed for the double belly belly straight draw. Although he had a number of outs, none of them emerged on the turn and river and the pot went sailing over to the crazy banjo lady. Miss Immanuel is now on over 80,000 in chips after taking out yet another victim.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2008, 04:00:09 PM »

text from from graham wheldon: 70000

dont know what he means tho!!

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: