blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:57:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  "Rebbeca Adlington is cute" - JP Kelly
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Rebbeca Adlington is cute" - JP Kelly  (Read 55322 times)
MKKfish

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: August 29, 2008, 04:17:09 PM »

OK, did you know Britain's Rebbecca Adlington surprised everyone when she won the 400m freestyle and surprised again when she took the 800m free race. She doesn't have a long list of swimming achievements, but she has become the first British woman to win a swimming gold since 1960, and she also shattered the oldest swimming record in the 800m.

No I didn't. I have been under a rock for the last 4weeks - I thank you.
FuglyBaz

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 29, 2008, 11:41:34 PM »

I wouldn't say no to Rebecca Adlington, but wouldnt say she's a stunner either. The fact she doesn't appear to be big headed is good enough for me...I hate people who think they're divas.

Kelly Sotherton isn't too bad to be fair. I missed seeing Denise Lewis in this Olympics, I thought she was very attractive a few years ago.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 30, 2008, 09:39:23 AM »

I wouldn't say no to Rebecca Adlington, but wouldnt say she's a stunner either. The fact she doesn't appear to be big headed is good enough for me...I hate people who think they're divas.

Kelly Sotherton isn't too bad to be fair. I missed seeing Denise Lewis in this Olympics, I thought she was very attractive a few years ago.

I'm quite sure Rebecca is mightly relieved to hear that. Kelly & Denise will also be delighted.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 30, 2008, 10:23:05 AM »

Oi grandad, what are you doing on this young persons thread?

Push off

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 30, 2008, 12:25:46 PM »

Oi grandad, what are you doing on this young persons thread?

Push off

Oops, sorry. I'm gone. And just as well for you boys, too.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
FuglyBaz

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 30, 2008, 02:17:50 PM »

I'm quite sure Rebecca is mightly relieved to hear that. Kelly & Denise will also be delighted.

lol Smiley
strak33

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 03, 2008, 03:29:18 PM »

READE FTW

ADDLINGTON IS A DOG
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 03, 2008, 06:30:12 PM »

READE FTW

ADDLINGTON IS A DOG

I think, Sir, you may be on the wrong Forum.

thetank

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 03, 2008, 06:30:43 PM »

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 03, 2008, 06:37:27 PM »

OK, did you know Britain's Rebbecca Adlington surprised everyone when she won the 400m freestyle and surprised again when she took the 800m free race. She doesn't have a long list of swimming achievements, but she has become the first British woman to win a swimming gold since 1960, and she also shattered the oldest swimming record in the 800m.

No I didn't. I have been with a scotch and  rock for the last 4weeks - I thank you.

FYP

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 17, 2008, 10:40:44 AM »

What is it about this thread??? Everytime I look to see who's on line there is at least 1 guest reading this thread. Please guests sign up and tell us why......
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 17, 2008, 04:42:57 PM »

What is it about this thread??? Everytime I look to see who's on line there is at least 1 guest reading this thread. Please guests sign up and tell us why......

googlebots?

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: December 17, 2008, 04:49:26 PM »

googlebots?

Thats what I thought but I typed Rebecca Adlington in and I didnt see this thread anywhere.

HI HELEN!
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 17, 2008, 04:50:09 PM »

googlebots?

Thats what I thought but I typed Rebecca Adlington in and I didnt see this thread anywhere.

if you type it into google with the mis-spelling of her name in the thread title it's the 2nd result

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: December 17, 2008, 04:52:30 PM »

LOL. Ironside googlebots FTW

HI HELEN!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: