blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:10:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272592 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  "Rebbeca Adlington is cute" - JP Kelly
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Rebbeca Adlington is cute" - JP Kelly  (Read 55433 times)
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: December 18, 2008, 06:43:02 PM »

Ach now come on, that's funny.

Oh it's hilarious, unless you're her, or her dad.

BTW- How is your little girl?

That's a bit unnecessary, it's just a laugh

I only asked after her health, I didn't and never would insult her.

How come it's a laugh when it's Simone else's daughter, but now it's suddenly unnecessary?

I apologise if Tank or anyone thinks I was insulting his little girl, I will gladly remove the post if he asks. I was just trying to make the point that every girl is someones little girl, and poking fun is easy and funny until it's you or yours.

If I offend anyone, I apologise.

you're an inteligent guy, so as not to cause confusion probably best as a rule, when making a point about fatherhood in this context, not to ask after the child of the person you're addressing in the following sentence.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: December 18, 2008, 06:58:40 PM »

Tank and I have sorted our differences in private. We are still friends. (Well we are as far as I'm concerned)

I agree with Rookie BTW, I should mind my own business

The older I get, the better I was.
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 18, 2008, 07:06:33 PM »

I think it's very easy on a forum like blonde to forget sometimes that what we write and post here is publically viewable to all.  Rebecca Adlington is going to be talked about because she's in the public eye.  Should the fact that she is a well known figure due to her sporting achievements leave her open to being the butt of jokes about her looks?  There is every chance she will read this thread at some point - imagine how hurtful that might be.  I regularly get called an 'ugly f**cker' and other such niceties outside of the public forum, and it hurts, even though I know the author is a little biased.  

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but when it comes to discussing things like this on a public board (rather than down the pub with your mates, which is different) then my school of thought is 'if you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all'.

I've just seen your post, which crossed with mine Rookie.  Anyone stumbling across this thread would probably be surprised to see it's contents, given the title, which is somewhat misleading.

If this thread was about Keanu Reeves or some other bloke in the public eye I doubt there would be anyone (male or female) willing to say how out of order it was and how distressing it must be for his parents.

blokes wouldnt want to because it would seem gay and women wouldnt because theyd be the ones debating it!
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: December 18, 2008, 07:08:11 PM »

I think it's very easy on a forum like blonde to forget sometimes that what we write and post here is publically viewable to all.  Rebecca Adlington is going to be talked about because she's in the public eye.  Should the fact that she is a well known figure due to her sporting achievements leave her open to being the butt of jokes about her looks?  There is every chance she will read this thread at some point - imagine how hurtful that might be.  I regularly get called an 'ugly f**cker' and other such niceties outside of the public forum, and it hurts, even though I know the author is a little biased.  

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but when it comes to discussing things like this on a public board (rather than down the pub with your mates, which is different) then my school of thought is 'if you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all'.

I've just seen your post, which crossed with mine Rookie.  Anyone stumbling across this thread would probably be surprised to see it's contents, given the title, which is somewhat misleading.

If this thread was about Keanu Reeves or some other bloke in the public eye I doubt there would be anyone (male or female) willing to say how out of order it was and how distressing it must be for his parents.

blokes wouldnt want to because it would seem gay and women wouldnt because theyd be the ones debating it!

I prefer Brad Pitt myself.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: December 18, 2008, 07:11:07 PM »

Flushy feared that her dad might read this so intentionally misspelled her name in the title so he and any other immeidate family wouldn't accidentally see it on Google. Bravo, Flushy. Either that or he can't spell.
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 18, 2008, 07:15:39 PM »

Flushy feared that her dad might read this so intentionally misspelled her name in the title so he and any other immeidate family wouldn't accidentally see it on Google. Bravo, Flushy. Either that or he can't spell.

what you talking about?

Dewi started this thread!
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 18, 2008, 07:23:47 PM »

great thread it is too. kudos to the flushman

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 18, 2008, 07:26:24 PM »

the flushman

Sounds like a superhero that solves crimes in public toilets on hampstead heath
taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 18, 2008, 10:03:15 PM »

I actually think shes quite nice, but then I guess i'm easily pleased,and from what I have seen and heard of her on the TV she comes across as having a pleasant personality, more imprtant than looks IMO

humbled to be included alongside such esteemed people - thank you
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 18, 2008, 10:10:52 PM »

having a pleasant personality, more imprtant than looks IMO

oh fucking leave it out!
taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 18, 2008, 10:31:26 PM »

having a pleasant personality, more imprtant than looks IMO

oh fucking leave it out!
[/quote

I guess for posting such an inane comment the abusive response was warranted, nice, thank you

bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 18, 2008, 10:39:30 PM »

good, it was inane, i hope you see that.

you dont believe that anyway, you believe thats what you think other people want you to post and it make me want to puke.
taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 18, 2008, 10:44:36 PM »

I guess you use certain language because you believe thats what people want you to post.

bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 18, 2008, 10:46:23 PM »

I guess you use certain language because you believe thats what people want you to post.

no, unlike you, that's all me bruv

Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 18, 2008, 10:53:31 PM »

Goodness gracious me..........is no one allowed to have a slight laugh now-a-days?

this thread is going places perhaps it shouldn't people are having digs at people for no reason now, lets all chill out a bit here

Maybe my point was taken out of context, for those people that have met me, or know me, they will know im a joker, kidder, arsehole whatever you feel like calling me lol, and most will not take my comment seriously TBH, it was a comment off the tongue, for a laugh.

I met Red at a Blonde bash (Skinned him out of a few chips if i recall :-)) and i feel we clicked right away and he understood my personality, he said some things afterwards that were very nice about me, and i hope that hasn't changed after my comment on this thread......and i also hope he and Tank sorted thing out, I think i would have took Bolts views regarding Reds comment about Tanks Daughter also, since im a father to a little girl, so heres hoping things are cool between those blondites

Hey, its Christmas time guys, give me a cuddle!

PS Claw regarding people calling you ugly........Id go with you! xx
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 10:55:33 PM by Scottish Dave » Logged

Click to see full-size image.

Last Man Standing 2 - Champion!!               The Shrewdie's!!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: