blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 03:44:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272631 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  ignore
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: ignore  (Read 11350 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2008, 12:54:32 PM »

shakes head and worries that previous requests asking you guys to not use each others accounts has been ignored yet again.

Dont say you havent all been warned before ... funny it may be to some, but not when it causes other blonde members to waste their time just so you boys can have a giggle.

It has to stop now. the next case of this will result in your posting privileges being withdrawn.

QFT.

See, I get the lingo too.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2008, 12:58:37 PM »

funny it may be to some, but not when it causes other blonde members to waste their time just so you boys can have a giggle.

if you could not say 'you boys can have a giggle' that would be great.  In no way do i find it funny, and snap sent a pm to every1 apologising.

just go click the ban btn next to his name, u know you want to.
sledge13

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2008, 12:58:54 PM »

Oooof! naughty naughty Horner! 
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2008, 01:00:00 PM »

harsh on the posters interested, free stakage offered by the culprit into a tourney of their choice IMO

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2008, 01:00:39 PM »

harsh on the posters interested, free stakage offered by the culprit into a tourney of their choice IMO

Especially as Brummie has deleted his request, so he gets nowt Smiley

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2008, 01:01:00 PM »

good idea.  I'll play the APPT in Seoul please.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2008, 01:01:14 PM »

Never thought I'd say this, but...........

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2008, 01:05:36 PM »

Knave runs so good that hes gonna offer staking just coz of Horneris making this thread and then his horse is gonna take the comp down for 4 dimes each.

mbsfn

HI HELEN!
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2008, 01:19:54 PM »

funny it may be to some, but not when it causes other blonde members to waste their time just so you boys can have a giggle.

if you could not say 'you boys can have a giggle' that would be great.  In no way do i find it funny, and snap sent a pm to every1 apologising.

The ban will be for two parties though - the one who made the post, and the other one who 'allowed' someone to post under his login. 

So in this case it'd be you and Horneris both hit with a ban.

Lock your computer when you leave it.  It only takes a second, and saves both you and us a lot of effort.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
amcgrath1uk

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2008, 01:21:58 PM »

Was just about to post on here this morning, decided to think about it for a few hours

[ x ] good decision IMO
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 01:26:38 PM by amcgrath1uk » Logged

thetank

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2008, 01:25:55 PM »

Horneris made a joke post on LeKnave's account, the punchline of which is unclear.

In the post, LeKnave was seen to ask for a poker apprentice along the lines of what Royal Flush and actionman are doing.

Grigy85, Silo Graham and Claw 75 all took time out of their lives to put together serious applications for this position,

Some people might be a bit pissed of at this. It's akin to waving a ten pound note at the little people to make them dance a little for you, then snatching it away and laughing to yourself.

I understand weezes and gags can go wrong sometimes, it's hit and miss. (A post having LeKnave coming out as a homosexual might have been a little funny, if somewhat hackeneyed.)
This just wasn't funny (the major crime afaic) and only served to inconvience some good folks.

Something needs to be done to make it all right and good again in this green and pleasant land.
This is why I whole heartedly agree with The Chip Prince's excellent suggestion.

Horneris should stake Girgy85, Silo Graham and Claw 75 into a $50 tournament. (usual staking rules obv, 50:50 after stake returned.)

All in favour, say AYE! Mob rules!!!!

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2008, 01:27:39 PM »

AYE!!!

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2008, 01:29:41 PM »

and Brummie to be fair, he deleted his application...

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2008, 01:30:46 PM »

and Brummie to be fair, he deleted his application...

I'm leaving mine up just in case a potential staker with more money than sense happens to wander across the thread Grin

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2008, 01:35:32 PM »

The ban will be for two parties though - the one who made the post, and the other one who 'allowed' someone to post under his login. 

So in this case it'd be you and Horneris both hit with a ban.

Lock your computer when you leave it.  It only takes a second, and saves both you and us a lot of effort.

[  ] Blonde poker is a fun forum

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: