blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:00:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Pokerstars.com EPT London: Day 1B - Interactive
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pokerstars.com EPT London: Day 1B - Interactive  (Read 34691 times)
jpean

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2008, 06:09:14 PM »

Could you try to take Almira'z cell number gor me ?

You should be careful about getting involved with chess players in my opinion Jpean.

All they want to do is watch pawn all day.

I didn't know anything about her, and I made a quick research on google and I'vefound that her complete name was Almira Skripchenko-Lautier, she added her husband(Cry)'s name to her own name (if it could be usefull for Blondepedia)

Thanks for that. Snoopy's worried you're after his job though.

Be careful not to upset the beagle. Behold how he takes his anger out on a recalcitrant notepad!

Click to see full-size image.

trying to stay at $0.10/$0.25...
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2008, 06:10:59 PM »

As we feared, Pab is busto, haven't seen him around for a bit, but perhaps he'll post when he gets a moment.

i run so bad yet bok so good.  sorry Pab.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2008, 06:15:39 PM »

You should be careful about getting involved with chess players in my opinion Jpean.

I didn't know anything about her, and I made a quick research on google and I'vefound that her complete name was Almira Skripchenko-Lautier, she added her husband(Cry)'s name to her own name

I've also find that she was not from Russia. She won the Russian championship of chess but she's from Moldavia.

(if all that can be usefull for Blondepedia)

Apparently at the time of her move from Moldova, it was part of the Russian Federation. It declared its independence from the USSR in 1991.

Obviously this is all off the top of my head.

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2008, 06:15:54 PM »

I didn't know anything about her, and I made a quick research on google and I'vefound that her complete name was Almira Skripchenko-Lautier, she added her husband(Cry)'s name to her own name (if it could be usefull for Blondepedia)

Be careful not to upset the beagle. Behold how he takes his anger out on a recalcitrant notepad!

Same hairdresser as Boris Becker too...

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2008, 06:19:23 PM »

Joining the list of the recently departed are the poor souls of Andy Black, David "Chino" Rheem and Daniel Alaei.

Hanging in just is Phil Ivey who recently doubled his shortstack through to 4k or so with Aces...

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2008, 06:24:03 PM »

Just while the players are on a short hiatus, here are some more shots of the action.

Noah Boeken and Praz Bansi.

Praz has been up and down today, his stack fluctuating wildly but he appears to have settled on around the 18k mark now, which is a pretty good return for the first four levels...

Roland De Wolfe has surprisingly not been his usual variance-junky self and appears to have just over 11,000 at this point...

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2008, 06:44:30 PM »

Same hairdresser as Boris Becker too...

Speaking of which Boris has just busted. I know this because his little German entourage of minders have now left the playing area. Earlier I'd tried walk past them all and squeeze through a tiny space and said jokingly, "Gah, it's like a little German outpost here."

One of them turned to me with a serious look on his face and said, "It is just the first step."

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2008, 06:56:56 PM »

Double Hitsquadder Assassination News Now:

First, Stephen Kjaestad on the button with Aces, Praz Bansi in the big blind with Kings. 12k stack dusted off in seconds.

Second Karl Mahrenholz raises the button with Jacks, big blind has Kings. Bye bye Karl.

In case you ever needed a reminder how brutal poker can be.

gasman

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2008, 06:59:26 PM »

First, Stephen Kjaestad on the button with Aces, Praz Bansi in the big blind with Kings. 12k stack dusted off in seconds.

Second Karl Mahrenholz raises the button with Jacks, big blind has Kings. Bye bye Karl.

so fkn sick, Praz is going to take down the 20k high rollers later this week.

any news on Chaz or Jim?
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2008, 07:00:01 PM »

Moorman is short having doubled the easy on the eye German Full Tilt Pro Sandra L (I can't spell her last name).

Moorman raises to 800, she makes it 1,600. Moorman calls. (Otherwise this hand would be really pointless)

Moorman check/calls 1,300

She moves in for 1,575 and Moorman calls with . Sandra turns over and fades the river. Moorman I think didn't know how much she had left during the hand.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2008, 07:01:09 PM »

so fkn sick, Praz is going to take down the 20k high rollers later this week.

any news on Chaz or Jim?

Chaz had 6.5k last time I saw him at the start of the level, I've not seen Jim Kerrigan today tbh.

LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2008, 07:04:32 PM »

wtf, when did sklansky start updating?

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2008, 07:08:15 PM »

Stu Rutter is really short after having set over set with fives vs eights on a K-8-5 board. "When will it end?" he asked.

Meanwhile he did tell me about the biggest cooler ever.

Yes, that big.

Apparently it's an unraised pot which gets to the river reading A-K-8-8-5 between three players, when all the chips go in.

Player 1: A-A
Player 2: K-K
Player 3: 8-8!!!

And that's not all, the identity of Mr QUUUAAAAAAAAAADS?

Teddy Sheringham!

Surprise

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 02, 2008, 07:13:36 PM »

Can I please have a pic of Isabelle Mercier,
Good Job as usual,
Thanks
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2008, 07:29:07 PM »

Ok we have Ramzi Jellassi, the young Swedish pro on 9k or so...

Ramzi was last heard urging a player to show a bluff when he made an uncalled bet. His request fell on deaf ears so he turned to one of the rail behind, saying "Tell me what he had! I'll give you €500!"

Despite the hefty reward, it appeared no one either had the information or was willing to divulge it.

Nice to see he's having fun anyway!

Following on that Sheringham cooler hand, here is the ex-premiership footballer looking happy with his lot, although possibly a few chips lighter with 40k or so at this point, still likely to be up with the chip leaders....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: