blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:36:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272601 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tales from the Toon. The ups and downs of an NUFC supporter....
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 ... 175 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tales from the Toon. The ups and downs of an NUFC supporter....  (Read 345699 times)
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #795 on: October 23, 2011, 12:19:52 PM »

#NEWCASTLEUNITEDWILLNEVERBEDEAFEATED
anthonyl
Old blog:

www.lindfield1984.blogspot.com

View Profile
« Reply #796 on: October 24, 2011, 01:36:40 PM »

BOOM- stevie harper joins us on loan.

Needed that, hope he gets off to a good start tonight !

redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #797 on: October 26, 2011, 09:53:57 PM »

FML - I give up!!!! #newcastleunitedareunbeatable

toddswain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #798 on: October 26, 2011, 09:54:19 PM »

Sick!!! pulled it back in extra time. CMON LADS
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #799 on: October 31, 2011, 11:24:50 AM »

Huge game today, win and we are 3rd, 2 points aherad of City.

Stoke are sick physical team though, so really hope we play a passing and quick team and try to get behind them. They have some absolutely wank players please lets dont play to their tactics.

Last season HUghton played.

Simpson TaylorCambell WIlliamson Enrique

Collocini Smith Tiote

Shola Best

lol

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
toddswain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #800 on: October 31, 2011, 01:11:42 PM »

They have some absolutely wank players

I lolled hard. Cmon lads
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #801 on: October 31, 2011, 01:18:25 PM »

Glenn Whelan, Dean Whitehead, Rory Delap, Jonathan Walters, all absolutely stealing a living.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #802 on: October 31, 2011, 10:17:00 PM »

#NEWCASTLEUNITEDWILLNEVERBEDEFEATED

Absolutely fantastic. In the last 22 years supporting this football club we have always, always struggled in these kind of games. Hats off to Alan Pardew, absolutely fantastic.

The back 4 are absolutely awesome, complete hero's who would throw themselves infront of a bus to keep their place for next week.

Midfield worked their absolute socks off, Jonas has to be the best defensive winger in the premiership, its no obvious why he commands a place in the Argentina team. Guthrie came in and did an insanely good job. Obertan had his best game of the season and put in a delicious cross for the first goal to set us off.

Best, Ba. Wow, just wow, quality all round stirkers who work hard, play well, have an eye for goal and can hold the ball up.

Look at our bench tonight.

* 35 Elliot,
    * 03 Santon,
    * 14 Perch,
    * 10 Ben Arfa,
    * 15 Gosling,
    * 22 Marveaux,
    * 28 Sa Ameobi

Young, exciting players who can be there for the next 5 years at the club. Our whole squad is just brilliant. This is after losing our captain, vice captain (Nolan, Barton) main goalscorer (Carroll) and arguably our best player (Enrique)

Although they have spent fuck all, hats off must go to Mike Ashley who fired Chris Hughton and brought in Pards when the club was starting to show come consistency, a fantastic business decision and I'm sorry I ever doubted you.

We will not be robbed by stupidly high transfer fees
We will not be ridiculed on social media sites by players who think they are bigger than the club
We will not be defeated!

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #803 on: October 31, 2011, 10:57:05 PM »

Young, exciting players who can be there for the next 5 years at the club.

And James Perch.

toddswain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #804 on: October 31, 2011, 11:10:06 PM »

#NEWCASTLEUNITEDWILLNEVERBEDEAFEATED
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #805 on: October 31, 2011, 11:49:24 PM »

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #806 on: October 31, 2011, 11:53:04 PM »

Gutierrez was amazing tonight, well done Pardew, got it spot on.
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #807 on: November 01, 2011, 01:21:03 AM »

Although they have spent fuck all, hats off must go to Mike Ashley who fired Chris Hughton and brought in Pards when the club was starting to show come consistency, a fantastic business decision and I'm sorry I ever doubted you.

I love your passion for your football club even if they are one of our local rivals and good luck to you but if you really believe the above sentence after playing ten games and only beating Stoke, Sunderland, Wolves, Wigan and Fulham then you need your head seeing to.    Ashley has, and will continue to, rape your club and sell its best assets.  Sacking Hughton was the most amongst the craziest decisions I have ever heard of from a football chairman and that is a long, long list.  He picked Pardew not because he was the best available to the club but because he was cheap and would do as he was told ie sell all your best players and he did.  He may prove to be an okay manager but please don't tell me that Ashley saw great promise in him after he failed to get the biggest club in the division out of League One because he didn't.  He saw pounds signs and didn't want anyone to get in the way of him realising them.  I hope for the legions of ridiculously loyal fans in Newcastle that it works out alright for you (well maybe the odd relegation for coedy effect and because us Boro fans don't have much else to look forward to) but I can't see Ashley ever being good for the long terms prospects of your club so please don't turn him into some kind of hero because you have won five out of ten games and drawn the other five.  As a good poker player you know way too much about variance to make that mistake.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #808 on: November 01, 2011, 01:27:02 AM »

I love your passion for your football club even if they are one of our local rivals and good luck to you but if you really believe the above sentence after playing ten games and only beating Stoke, Sunderland, Wolves, Wigan and Fulham then you need your head seeing to.    Ashley has, and will continue to, rape your club and sell its best assets.  Sacking Hughton was the most amongst the craziest decisions I have ever heard of from a football chairman and that is a long, long list.  He picked Pardew not because he was the best available to the club but because he was cheap and would do as he was told ie sell all your best players and he did.  He may prove to be an okay manager but please don't tell me that Ashley saw great promise in him after he failed to get the biggest club in the division out of League One because he didn't.  He saw pounds signs and didn't want anyone to get in the way of him realising them.  I hope for the legions of ridiculously loyal fans in Newcastle that it works out alright for you (well maybe the odd relegation for coedy effect and because us Boro fans don't have much else to look forward to) but I can't see Ashley ever being good for the long terms prospects of your club so please don't turn him into some kind of hero because you have won five out of ten games and drawn the other five.  As a good poker player you know way too much about variance to make that mistake.

We've won 6, you forgot Blackburn Smiley

Other than that though I totally agree, Ashley deserves no credit for any of it.

I'm glad to see Hughton is doing a very good job at Birmingham giving the tough circumstances, gl to him.
geordieneil
we are we are we are the mods

View Profile
« Reply #809 on: November 01, 2011, 02:53:05 AM »

I love your passion for your football club even if they are one of our local rivals and good luck to you but if you really believe the above sentence after playing ten games and only beating Stoke, Sunderland, Wolves, Wigan and Fulham then you need your head seeing to.    Ashley has, and will continue to, rape your club and sell its best assets.  Sacking Hughton was the most amongst the craziest decisions I have ever heard of from a football chairman and that is a long, long list.  He picked Pardew not because he was the best available to the club but because he was cheap and would do as he was told ie sell all your best players and he did.  He may prove to be an okay manager but please don't tell me that Ashley saw great promise in him after he failed to get the biggest club in the division out of League One because he didn't.  He saw pounds signs and didn't want anyone to get in the way of him realising them.  I hope for the legions of ridiculously loyal fans in Newcastle that it works out alright for you (well maybe the odd relegation for coedy effect and because us Boro fans don't have much else to look forward to) but I can't see Ashley ever being good for the long terms prospects of your club so please don't turn him into some kind of hero because you have won five out of ten games and drawn the other five.  As a good poker player you know way too much about variance to make that mistake.

other than its 6 wins Wink
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 ... 175 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: