blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:19:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272605 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tales from the Toon. The ups and downs of an NUFC supporter....
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 ... 175 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tales from the Toon. The ups and downs of an NUFC supporter....  (Read 345812 times)
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #960 on: November 11, 2011, 11:19:50 AM »

lol @ seeing this as a victory. this name change is a temporary one. I am pretty sure that when Ashley sells the naming rights permanently the council will change the signage (I am guessing an S109 would be put in place so that NUFC ends up paying for part of it).

Standard.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #961 on: November 11, 2011, 01:35:28 PM »

just lol at ze geordies getting upset at a branding name change. Sniff, St James till I die, sniff. Call it what you like, no one else cares

Can't wait for them to be below mid table so they can really get fumming about Mike Ashley (probably one of the best Chairmen in the league)

Trolling itt

gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #962 on: November 11, 2011, 09:58:58 PM »

sigh, this is starting to go the way scottish football threads on blonde used to go

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #963 on: November 11, 2011, 11:27:18 PM »

sigh, this is starting to go the way scottish football threads on blonde used to go

Those were the days. Some real characters.

gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #964 on: November 11, 2011, 11:46:38 PM »

Can mods please stop deleting stuff, my post doesn't make sense with the naughty posts missing

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #965 on: November 12, 2011, 01:13:06 PM »

just lol at ze geordies getting upset at a branding name change. Sniff, St James till I die, sniff. Call it what you like, no one else cares

Can't wait for them to be below mid table so they can really get fumming about Mike Ashley (probably one of the best Chairmen in the league)

Trolling itt

Me ? Alright, maybe, I apologise

I just find all things Newcastle properly chortleworthy - most earnest set of 'we're a big cloob, and we don't wear shirts in winter, sans trophy' fans ever....FACT.

sola virtus nobilitat
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #966 on: November 12, 2011, 01:41:08 PM »

Trolling itt

Me ? Alright, maybe, I apologise

I just find all things Newcastle properly chortleworthy - most earnest set of 'we're a big cloob, and we don't wear shirts in winter, sans trophy' fans ever....FACT.

Glenn, you have been a bit deluded by the press darn sarf.

Nobody I know thinks we are a big club, ironically they only thing that could make us a big club is the size of our stadium. LOL at we don't wear shirts in winter, not sure what that's got to do with anything at all. As for Mike Ashley being one of the best chairman in the league, sorry this was just trolololol, or is he a relation of yours ?

I'm not sure if I'm missing something but as far as the stadium name goes I kinda agree with you, if Chelsea & Man City are doing it Liverpool are trying to do it then why wouldn't we, I don't think SJP has anymore heritage than Anfield. If it brings more money into the club then good, and we will all still call it SJP anyway.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #967 on: November 12, 2011, 02:00:57 PM »

Suppose I was just listening to some fans who were talking about season ticket prices and such, seems very good value to me and that's, at least in part, down to the approach they are taking under Ashley.

Also, he made a pretty unpopular decision to bring Pardew in and thats worked pretty well. He aint that bad would be my perspective

sola virtus nobilitat
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #968 on: November 12, 2011, 02:09:12 PM »

Suppose I was just listening to some fans who were talking about season ticket prices and such, seems very good value to me and that's, at least in part, down to the approach they are taking under Ashley.

Also, he made a pretty unpopular decision to bring Pardew in and thats worked pretty well. He aint that bad would be my perspective

The season ticket thing was good, and Pardew is working out well at the minute, but he's done a lot wrong and is still a bit of a noob to all this so no way is he one of the best chairman in the league.
mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #969 on: November 16, 2011, 01:36:01 PM »

cabaye and shola back for mcfc.

marveux out, tiote maybe close
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #970 on: November 16, 2011, 02:07:13 PM »

shola

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #971 on: November 16, 2011, 02:26:30 PM »

love that clip..can't remember where it's from though. is there a youtube of it?

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #972 on: November 18, 2011, 07:47:35 PM »

Barnsley have signed Nile Ranger on loan today.  What can we expect from him?

I believe he's been a bit of a naughty boy.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
toddswain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #973 on: November 19, 2011, 01:21:46 AM »

Barnsley have signed Nile Ranger on loan today.  What can we expect from him?

I believe he's been a bit of a naughty boy.

Not a lot
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #974 on: November 19, 2011, 10:13:21 AM »

lets fucking have these overpaid pricks

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 ... 175 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: