blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:56:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tales from the Toon. The ups and downs of an NUFC supporter....
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 ... 175 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tales from the Toon. The ups and downs of an NUFC supporter....  (Read 345612 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1320 on: May 03, 2012, 08:23:55 AM »

The sun gave cisse an 8 today, wtf does he have to do more???

Perch and colocini both got and were both abs incred.

#whopaysthesemugs
#youdontknowwhatyouredoing

If you read redtops, you'll get redtop ratings, Patrick.

FWIW, "The Times" rated those three as follows - Cisse 9, Perch 7, Coloccini 7. (Tiote also got 9).

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: May 03, 2012, 09:50:14 AM »

Ben Arfa has played really well recently, but he is just a skilful Premiership player. Every team (except prob Stoke and Wolves) has got one. To even mention him in the same breath as Silva is ridiculous

Maloney - Wigan
Taarabt - QPR
Sinclair - Swansea
Hoolahan - Norwich
Sessignon - Sunderland

$2k on Ben Arfa vs each of these individually that he has the highest average rating for the first 20 games of next season?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: May 03, 2012, 09:50:56 AM »

Krul is good, probably above average. But nowhere near being in the top 5 keepers in the league.

Again, 2k Krul average rating vs 4 goalkeepers of your choice?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: May 03, 2012, 09:52:27 AM »

Tiote is good too, but he wouldn't get in any of the top teams starting XI. he's not as good as Yaya Toure, Song, Parker, Carrick or whoever Chelsea play in the holding role (changes every week!)

lol so ridic. He would get in any team in the premiership, just because he may not be as influencial as Yaya Toure doesn't mean Gareth Barry would keep him out of the side. He destroyed Carrick and co when we played Man United  as well.

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: May 03, 2012, 09:55:10 AM »

Krul is good, probably above average. But nowhere near being in the top 5 keepers in the league.

Again, 2k Krul average rating vs 4 goalkeepers of your choice?
You may get some action here

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: May 03, 2012, 10:09:22 AM »

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/7725450/Mancini-Toon-tougher-than-Utd

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: May 03, 2012, 10:13:38 AM »

Santon has been fantastic since he returned to the team too.

Really, really hope Simpson leaves in the summer.

Skgv

View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: May 03, 2012, 12:20:48 PM »

In many ways this is a tougher game than The Derby game as It seemed unlikely that they could beat man utd , then newcastle an then qpr wt all teams having something to play for. Also i think Newcastle with that win last nite will beleive they can beat Man City which will put pressure on them an also now man city will be feeling pressure again as the last few weeks they probaly needed a miracle to get back in it an are right back in it so its going be interesting? Anyone think it could end in the draw as when the hype of both teams needing to win it inevitably ends 1#1 lol
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: May 03, 2012, 01:29:27 PM »

Newcastle are 9-1 to finish third... Arsenal 4/9, Spurs 21/10.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: May 03, 2012, 01:43:37 PM »

Tiote is definitely better than Carrick, Parker and Ramires.

I think we have more chance of finishing ahead of Arsenal than we do Spurs, CMON NORWICH CMON NORWICH.

What price can I have Arsenal in match bet please?

Over Newcastle or Spurs ?

Arsenal v Newcastle this season

I don't think we will finish ahead of Arsenal, or Spurs. I was just making the point that people don't seem to even be including Arsenal in the equation and before yday were saying it's 1 from 3 but if I had to bet on who'd get 6/6 from last 2 games i'd say Spurs then Arsenal then us. I expect us to get 5th and if we do then that's an unbelievable achievement. Most likely Arsenal and Spurs will both get 6 points and it won't matter what we do, would be so brutal if we missed out on gd.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: May 03, 2012, 01:58:47 PM »

Would imagine this has already got mentioned, but it would be gutting as a neutral to see Newcastle 4th and Chelsea win the champs league. Want Chelsea to win and Newcastle qualify. Do a third please. Love it when a new team qualifies after so long.
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: May 03, 2012, 02:18:50 PM »

I think you are asking a lot for Newcastle to come 4th Ant.

They have Man City at home then Everton away. Spurs have Villa away then Fulham at home.

Consolation wise I think Pardew has his sights set on 5th rather than 6th so they don't have to spend time in the summer qualifying for the Europa League.

Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: May 03, 2012, 03:10:21 PM »

I think you are asking a lot for Newcastle to come 4th Ant.

They have Man City at home then Everton away. Spurs have Villa away then Fulham at home.

Consolation wise I think Pardew has his sights set on 5th rather than 6th so they don't have to spend time in the summer qualifying for the Europa League.

Just saw the fixtures for all the teams around 4th/3rd and you are right. I have Newcastle barely maintaining 5th, after i think Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham will win their remaining games with Newcastle probs getting 2/3 points. I for one am a terrible punter and i want to see some shit go down for Newcastle to run away with it. Cisse and Ba in the Champo would be exciting.
anthonyl
Old blog:

www.lindfield1984.blogspot.com

View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: May 03, 2012, 03:44:10 PM »

Ben Arfa has played really well recently, but he is just a skilful Premiership player. Every team (except prob Stoke and Wolves) has got one. To even mention him in the same breath as Silva is ridiculous

Maloney - Wigan
Taarabt - QPR
Sinclair - Swansea
Hoolahan - Norwich
Sessignon - Sunderland

All capable of playing to the level Ben Arfa has played for the last few weeks.

lol - wind up? I'd say ben Arfa is same level as Lennon - both got no world class end product. Those players mentioned are different style players! only person who a midtable team have who is as good as Arfa is Drenthe, but then he is RM's player. Taarabt COULD be as good but I haven't seen it yet.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: May 03, 2012, 05:00:38 PM »

For anyone who hasn't seen the first goal which was also pretty incred...

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/premier-league/video/allvideos-22327918/29166784
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 ... 175 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: